login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Humanity Healing

These videos are beautiful and inspirational ,I hope you enjoy them .

1 Concept
Drop a pebble in a still pond
and watch the ripple travel out in an ever expanding ring
The Ripple Effect is rooted in the belief that all we are all connected by our shared Humanity.

2 Description of Physics
Drop a pebble in a still pond and watch the ripple travel out in an ever expanding ring.
Two well known Principles of Physics are Wave Theory and Entrainment.
Wave Theory teaches us that a wave will continue to travel out, never changing its initial shape or frequency.
It also teaches us that when two waves intersect each other, the height of the effect is the sum of the heights of the two individual waves.
Entrainment is the tendency for two vibrating bodies to lock into phase so that they vibrate in harmony.

For a full description of the science behind The Ripple Effect, please visit our blog at:
http://humanity-healing.blogspot.com/

3 The Goal
The Goal of Humanity Healing™ is to make a lasting difference for positive change by supporting Humanitarian efforts that create sustainable solutions for the World’s problems.
We believe that through a multifaceted approach of organizing Good Works, Education
and Promoting Spiritual growth; we can bring about mutual respect and understanding.
We can each send out Ripples of Blessings, Ripples of Social Justice, Ripples of Goodness Ripples of Peace and Ripples of Loving-Kindness past all barriers and across all borders.

The Pond is the World,
Your Heart is the Pebble,
Drop a pebble in a still pond and watch the ripple travel out in an ever expanding ring
with every Heartbeat

the wounded healer

this is so true for me

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Awesome thread flowergirl,  much love (:

7d88d8c76c1af9556ace8f8978ba4201.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let's not be afraid to receive each day's surprise, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy It will open a new place in our hearts, a place where we can welcome new friends and celebrate more fully our shared humanity.

Henri Nouwen

In response to reallex's post:I agree an open heart is necessary to see, hear, and feel a surprise. The part about it being either a sorrow or a joy really resonated with me this morning. Both do open up your heart to share our humanity. The world events of the last few days and weeks have saddened me and now I realize why. I will look for joy today to help balance the sadness in my heart. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

It is my feeling that "fully sharing our humanity" is the key to so many of the issues that are  occurring in our world today. If only we could take a step back and consider "we are all fearfully and wonderfully made" each one of us bequeathed with amazing gifts and talents. I love flowers for they are natures jewels, so are we all multi colored jewels each one shining a brilliant light. Sending positive energy of Blessings and healing, unleashing into the Universe a wave of Love is what I do periodically throughout the course of the day it helps me to keep the love flowing and my heart open....   

In response to Nancee1953's post:Intentionally keeping my heart open with a wave of love throughout the day and sending it to the universe is a wonderful thing. Like your flowers, I need to think of how I can recharge myself and the universe with love routinely. I think I do try to keep an open heart, but I let everything in both joy and sadness. I do feel things very deeply. You have given me something to seriously think about. The news cycle is seldom joyous, but this week it has been especially sad in my opinion. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to reallex's post:

In response to Poppy's post:

In response to Nancee1953's post:

In response to Poppy's post:

Truly enjoying the conversation going on here!(:

I am about to go back to sleep to be charged up for work this morning. You may think why would anyone break up their sleep just to think of joyful things? lol

That is how I recharge... for a day of service (for my well being) and for serving others. 

Feeling things deeply is a beautiful trait, and with that we have much to give to others... from our joyful loving hearts.

louise-hay-quotes-prosperity-world-peace.jpg?fit=300%2C300ef5b7f6d3e51e833141bbabd7b7389ee--good-intentions-quotes-quotes-about-gratitude.jpg

1a78dea4ae688da0358dbf47fb5c4fb2.jpg

bc6c04754b986c8057a600ef002a05ae--ohara-koson-gardening-quotes.jpg

“You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” 

Live, love, laugh and respect one another. 
Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content