login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Productivity Tips and Discussions

I don’t know how I’m going to organize this yet, but my intention is to have a thread on bmindful with ideas on productivity that others might find useful. I think I’ll use this top post as a collection of links to posts within the thread and a link location to useful articles and videos.
——————————————————————————————————————
Why would you want to have more than one computer desktop? you may have a lot of stuff going on on your pc and you want a second area to work that allows you to focus on something in particular.
Use Virtual Desktops to Create Instant Focus
Five Best Virtual-Desktop Managers
There is also “virtual” desktop stuff that is referring to sort of having a desktop out in the cloud that you can access from anywhere. That’s a different sort of animal from what these articles are talking about. The other kind of “virtual desktop” is where you need to access a particular work environment from more than one location – say from your main pc, your laptop, and your cousin George across the country needs to access a particular work environment as well.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

A List of Good Free Programs

If you would like an office suite, but don’t wanna shell out money for Microsoft Office you can get a free office suite called Kingston Office Suite if you download the also free Foxit Reader
And there is also Open Office

I want to share edraw free mind mapping software with you guys. There are several good free mind mapping tools floating around if you don’t like this one. I like this one.
Anyway. Open it up and play around a little and THEN on the middle of the page put “What Has My Attention”. Then around that put all of the projects on your mind. Under each project list sub categories or steps/actions that you would take to finish that task. This will help you.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I’m gonna reserve this one too… Just in case.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Here is a link to a very good rss search engine

Just type in something that interests you like “Guitar”, or something…

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content