login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★My Laboratory

I am a Silva Mind control graduate. I remember learning to go into the alpha state just before falling asleep. We learned to ask the subconscious mind to bring in a laboratory and bring in someone or people who could help us with challenges we had. Someone you admired or needed or someone your own subconscious developed would come in and help you. It started happening to me automatically I don’t know if it came from doing this procedure every night.

Now day or night I have information given to me suddenly and have to share it. You might want to try it yourselves and see what comes of it for you.

Peace,
Godschild

How to get to the alpha state. Breath deeply and count to 10 when you feel yourself starting to fall asleep is when you count from 10 to 1. You may need to repeat this a few times. At this time think about the kind of laboratory you want visualize it put things in it that you like or need. At that time someone you need will come to you. It can be someone you really admire and like, the subconscious may invent someone for you that you really need.

Tell them/her/him what you have a challenge with. You may fall asleep and have a dream that is like a story or something that you really need. Keep a journal by you so you can write what you saw in your dream or you awake at the bewitching hour 3:00 am with an idea write it down. It is very similar to the story of Elias Howe the inventor or the sewing machine.

“A possibly anecdotal account of how Elias Howe came up with the idea for placing the eye of the needle at the point is recorded in a family history of his mother’s family: “He almost beggared himself before he discovered where the eye of the needle of the sewing machine should be located. It is probable that there are very few persons who know how it came about.

His original idea was to follow the model of the ordinary needle, and have the eye at the heel. It never occurred to him that it should be placed near the point, and he might have failed altogether if he had not dreamed he was building a sewing machine for a savage king in a strange country. Just as in his actual working experience, he was perplexed about the needle’s eye. He thought the king gave him twenty-four hours in which to complete the machine and make it sew. If not finished in that time death was to be the punishment.

Howe worked and worked, and puzzled, and finally gave it up. Then he thought he was taken out to be executed. He noticed that the warriors carried spears that were pierced near the head. Instantly came the solution of the difficulty, and while the inventor was begging for time, he awoke. It was 4 o’clock in the morning. He jumped out of bed, ran to his workshop, and by 9, a needle with an eye at the point had been rudely modeled. After that it was easy. That is the true story of an important incident in the invention of the sewing machine.”

“My subconscious minds brings me what I need and this is so”

going to try this Godschild and keep a notebook ,thanks for sharing with us

love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content