login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How Does Your Garden Grow?

• ** * So how does your garden grow? I am really curious what helps your learning…growing…personal journey. Interpret this any way you like.
  • _____________________________
  • Aspects of Energy* by Nathalie Campeau, MD
  • ►•Spiritual energy gives us wings when we know and passionately express our life’s purpose.
  • ►•Intellectual energy is enhanced when continuous learning and constant creating nourish us intellectually, and when we take charge of our thinking and decision-making.
  • ►•Physical energy peaks when we give our body what it needs to function optimally
  • ►•Emotional energy is optimized when our relationships to others and ourselves are harmonious
  • _____________________________
    Not sure where I originally received these basic though valuable questions…but use them when I write in evening:

Sleep – What do you feed your subconscious mind when you sleep?

Think – What thoughts feed your conscious mind during the day?

Eat – Did you eat healthy or unhealthy foods today?

Physical – Did you get any physical activity today?

Spirit – Did you nourish your spiritual muscles?

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the relinquishment – or unlearning – of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts. Love is…our ultimate reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life.- Marianne Williamson * ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Change in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being will only be achieved by change in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual ways of being. unknown

blessings to all, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I like this thread ,especially the title

My learning is just like the cottage gardens that I love .To others it would look totally random ,like seeds planted anywhere that will grow into all different types of flowers .

here are the serious parts of my learning ways – the soil necessary for seeds

I need to be in a space that isn’t cluttered
I always sit at a desk or table
It has to be very quiet
I find it hard to work from a screen or audio so I like to have books,notes or printouts in front of me
To remember things I write them out then I can visualise the page

and here are the riot of flowers that are so me

pretty notebooks
fun stationary ,pencil sharpener is a pink mushroom,erasers are animal shapes.
Fountain pens with purple,turquoise,pink ink
Music without singing (too distracting) new age ,classical anything by Llewellyn
flowers on the desk- freesia,sweet peas .
aromatherapy oil burning
candles and incense
crystals nearby
favorite cup of tea.

I love learning things and will be a lifelong student.I study things best at home .Although I love learning in a group I get easily distracted and revert to being a giggly teenager messing about .

At the moment I’m doing 8 natural health courses online here School Of Natural Health Sciences

Homeopathy

Crystal Healing

Aromatherapy

Colour Therapy

Child development

C.B.T

Nutrition

Flower essences

when I finish these I’m going to start a degree in Metaphysics online here University Of Metaphysical Science

Also going to do level 3 Reiki Master once I am in employment and be attuned at Stonehenge

Louise Hay and Oprah are very inspiring to me as they are always open to learning .
I grew up in a home where we were encouraged to read and learn as well as doing our school work and remember doing things like collecting leaves and sticking them in a scrapbook then reading about them and writing notes in my book .

I was taught to knit and crochet by my Mum and Nan by watching them as a child and having my own wool and needles and copying what they did ,skills I have passed onto my daughter

I have learnt so much from you lovely folks here at bmindful and other websites .

As I said my learning is like a beauiful garden ,full of the senses,touch,taste,scent,sight and sounds and a mixture that keeps on growing .

love flowergirl

WHAT I,M THINKING TODAY, THERE IS HOPE EVEN FOR MYSELF,WHO STILL HAS A TENDENCY TO THINK NEGATIVE,ONCE IN A WHILE.
IF YOU KNEW MY HISTORY FROM BIRTH,YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY.
I PROBABLY NEED TO TRUST AND LEAN ON GOD,MORE OFTEN,NOBODY KNOWS MORE ABOUT ME THEN HIM

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to solarserenity’s post:
there is always hope solarserenity,we all get days that are not so positive .
I let them pass through me ,not fighting them and not letting them take over but just allowing them to be and that way I might have a couple of days that are dark cloud days but then a rainbow appears and I’m back in the light .

Take care of yourself and lean on what or who ever helps you

love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content