login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Smart Routines you are too good!

Your are so good! I feel like you understand my soul by the songs that you pick. I can imagine the songs you make or write you have a lot to give.

Blessings always,

Hugs,
Godschild

In response to Godschild’s post:
Love the energy that shares good feelings to and about others. And I too agree…SmartRoutines is a bright talented energizing creative caring person!!!(smile) […Also… Godscreation…you are quite the caring talented one too. & You have a wonderful quality coming from you when you share about various topics…& about members and their gifts…Mindfulness is remembering the love in our connection to one another in this world…and you tend to be a reminder of that.]

I wish I could find a bigger playlist(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post:

The exact same for you too Selfcare you are such a caring person who gives your all to help us all along. I love all the time you take to bring up topics to help us along. You too are such a good friend and I thank God always for your friendship and caring.

Love,
Godschild

Well, a big thank you for the compliment. That was a nice surprise! I had to read that twice to make sure you were talking about me. Maybe you are talking about someone else and I just think you are talking about me, lol! I want to say something nice to you too, but now it’ll just sound contrived so I’ll wait and surprise you back one day when you’re not expektin’ it!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Well let me jump on the I like Jeff bandwagon, as long as we’re rolling here. You’re a good guy, MadCookieMan!

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:

Yes smart routines I was definitely talking about you. The songs you picked for me are songs I like so much and the messages they give are the ones I think about for mankind. You are definitely intuitive!

You guys sure made me feel special. Thanks so very much! Enough now, though, I’m getting embarrassed. Let’s talk about economics, lol and the coming collapse of the US dollar!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post:
Well here’s an added goodie…a video you did for a popular music group not with the intention of embarrassing you…your friends are simply celebrating you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content