login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Will This Change Your Life

I heard this and it made sense but what do you think?

Listen

I hope this wil change my life

Hi Godschild, What do I think? It matches everything I agree with about affirmations and fulfillment.

Thanks for posting it. I loved his voice too.

==

I made notes as I listened. here are my notes. Ha, not that they’re better than the recording, but if anyone is looking for what he said, here it is.

Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal. —

… a lot of people broke at 65. conformity. blaming exterior forces.

success is doing what they WANT to do. job oriented talk.

instead of competing, create.

key: magic touch? goals. destinations.

selling is the highest paying occupation. (ha, he doesn’t know about hedge fund managers)

it takes no brains or talent to make a living. how do we aim above that?

here comes the key. look out! here it is. the key to success, and the key to failure:

we become what we think about (8:30)

===

boom. I already know I’m going to agree with the rest of this.

===

I love his voice, by the way. (I can’t watch the video. I’m like that: inspirational videos distract me from the audio message.)

===

The things we get for nothing, we can never replace. The expensive things can be replaced, even fortunes or homes. You got your mind for free.

Every one of us is the sum total of his own thoughts. What you think molds your life.

You are in the driver’s seat. You must control your thinking. This is the strangest secret.

Life should be an exciting adventure. A man should be glad to get out of bed in the morning.

Grove Patterson: People are basically good. The architect of the universe didn’t build a stairway leading nowhere.

As ye believe, so shall it be done to you. — the carpenter from Nazareth

===

Results come from effort. (Newtonian)

To be successful selling … we must pay the price. permit the mind to soar. rise above pettiness. think positively on your own problem. let your marvelous mind think about your goal. save 10% of what you earn.

===

30 day test:

write on a card what you want more than anything else. a single goal, clearly defined. think about it each morning. and when you go to bed. and often during the day.

a brand new habit. stop thinking about what you fear. replace that thought with your goal.

each day do this. 30 days.

Write on the back of the card

“Ask and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you.” Sermon on the Mount.

Read your card often each day.

all you need is a purpose, and faith

===

persistence is another word for faith. if you drop your test, start over 30 more days. Above all, don’t worry. worry brings fear. Hold your goal before you and everything else will take care of itself. Stay calm. Don’t be annoyed by petty things.

Reap what you sow.

===

Play this recording often.

Making money is the result of success. Service. Put the service in and the money will come. Prosperity is built on mutual exchange. Money is a yardstick for measuring his service. Enrich others.

If you believe you can enrich yourself by deluding others, you’re deluding yourself.

set a goal. don’t run yourself down. think of reasons for success, not failure. trace your attitudes back to your childhood. change your image of yourself. act the partof the successful person you’ve decided to become. —- Dr David Harold Fink

Do your 30 day test again and again. Money? Yes, lots of it. More important: Peace.

Start today. You have nothing to lose, a whole life to win.

This is Earl Nightingale, and thank you.

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:
In response to Godschild’s post:
~First I’d like to thank both Godschild and Accidental note for sharing…Godschild for sharing the recording and Accidental note for concise reminder-notes.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I WROTE A LENGTHY COMMENT THAT DISAPPEARED,SO ALL I,LL SAY IS THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT,S WORTH A TRY.I ALSO HAD IT RECORDED PREVIOUSLY BUT I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW,LISTENING TO IT AGAIN,SO THANKS GODS OFFSPRING AND YOU ALSO ACC NOTE.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I have had a picture in my mind and all of a sudden, I realized it’s OK for it to be the only picture in my pocket.

I can move confidently towards that goal now. It’s OK. The goal is good and pure.

I found a picture and printed it off. On the back I wrote “Ask and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you.”

It’s in my pocket.

Next I’m going to get a clear case for my cell phone and tuck it between the case and the phone so I can see it every time I use my phone.

I,ve had this recording for months,I didn,t apply it because of a presumptive thought about it,after listening to it again on this thread I seen that the thought wasn,t accurate,and was thus able to perhaps see it in a different light,and mara I also made a few notes,not quite as exstensive as acc notes.In any event worth a try.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Godschild's post: In response to AccidentalNote's post

awesome !

30 day test:

write on a card what you want more than anything else. a single goal, clearly defined. think about it each morning. and when you go to bed. and often during the day.

a brand new habit. stop thinking about what you fear. replace that thought with your goal.

each day do this. 30 days.

Write on the back of the card

“Ask and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you.” Sermon on the Mount.

Read your card often each day.

all you need is a purpose, and faith

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

One of the biggest wake up calls there is:

we become what we think about

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content