login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★what little ways are you mindful

to yourself :

physically
the idea for this thread came to me just now when I put the kettle on for a brew I decided to “treat” myself to earl grey tea .In the cupboard was a new pack of limited edition blossom earl grey and my first thought was “ no ,save them for someone special “(I don’t know anyone else who drinks earl grey tea )Then I thought “open them and enjoy one – you are special and I wondered how often we are mindful to treat ourselves well

emotionally
I’m learning to treat myself kindly and to accept that my emotions will go up and down .

spiritually
I’m honouring my pagan beliefs ,spending time in nature ,caring for our planet .Time sitting with a candle ,meditating is so restoring

to your family and friends
There are so many ways I’m mindful of my 3 kids ,little things that show them they are thought about .Favourite cookies,fruit,fabric conditioner ,lots of hugs ,a text to let them know I might be a bit later home

I send my friends ecards,text messages,go and see them and spend time with them .

to your community

I am polite and friendly ,willing to help anyone .We clean up after our dogs .

to your country

I always vote in elections ,sign petitions for things I care about

for the world/Mother Earth

I recycle as much as possible ,am a member of greenpeace

In response to flowergirl’s post:

• Start with self for now…which includes an overlap of spiritually…and to for friends and family: When I am mindful to myself Checking in with myself, asking myself important questions about how I feel, what I need/desire…& “Surrendering and Letting Go” with processes that work for me…it ignites wonderful specifics that I let flow & follow(:
  • Thanks so much for you & this thread. I will give it thought throughout my day(:
  • Have a Great Day Bmindful Community…time to log off to be mindful of me(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content