login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I Am Complete ✰。˚ ˚ღ。

83ae277e1e50e435ffa22675104f63d3--quirky-quotes-life-sayings.jpg

o ►I will grow. I will become something new and grand, but no grander than I now am. Just as the sky will be different in a few hours, its present perfection and completeness is not deficient, so am I presently perfect and not deficient because I will be different tomorrow. I will grow and I am not deficient. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Wayne Dyer

˛ ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚ This thread is geared to the focus, while growth and change is part of our process…we are already sufficient whole & complete.
˛ ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

24e2218529cd5fdce712c6480acc429b--first-love-love-notes.jpg

►• Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚ MARIANNE WILLIAMSON

o ►In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete, and yet life is ever changing. There is no beginning and no end, only a constant cycling and recycling of substance and experiences. Life is never stuck or static or stale, for each moment is ever new and fresh. I am one with the very Power that created me and this Power has given me the power to create my own circumstances. I rejoice in the knowledge that I have the power of my own mind to use in any way I choose. Every moment of life is a new beginning point as we move from the old. This moment is a new point of beginning for me right here and right now. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Louise Hay

o ►In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete. I believe in a power far greater than I am that flows through me every moment of every day. I open myself to the wisdom within, knowing that there is only One Intelligence in the Universe. Out of this One Intelligence comes all the answers, all the solutions, and the healing, all the new creations. I trust this Power and Intelligence, knowing that whatever I need to know is revealed to me and that whatever I need comes to me in the right time, space and sequence. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Louise Hay

o ►In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete. My life is ever new. Each moment of my life is new and fresh and vital. I use my affirmative thinking to create exactly what I want. This is a new day. I am a new me. I think differently. I speak differently. I act differently. Others treat me differently. My new world is a reflection of my new thinking. It is a joy and a delight to plant new seeds, for I know these seeds will become my new experiences. All is well in my world. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Louise Hay

o ►In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete. I support myself, and life supports me. I see evidence of The Law working all around and in every area of my life. I reinforce that which I learn in joyous ways. My day begins with gratitude and joy. I look forward with enthusiasm to the adventures of the day knowing that in my life, “All is good.” I love who I am and all that I do.I am the living, loving, joyous expression of life. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Louise Hay
o ►In the infinity of life where I am,
all is perfect whole and complete.
I accept health as a natural state of my being.
I now consciously release any mental patterns within me
that could express as dis-ease in any way.
I love and approve of myself.
I love and approve of my body.
I feed it nourishing foods and beverages,
I exercise it in ways that are fun.
I recognize my body as a wondrous and magnificent machine,
and I feel privileged to live in it.
I love lots of energy.
All is well in my world. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。Louise L. Hay

“I change my life when I change my thinking.
I am Light. I am Spirit.
I am a wonderful, capable being.
And it is time for me to acknowledge
that I create my own reality with my thoughts.
If I want to change my reality,
then it is time for me to change my mind.”

Louise L. Hay

“If we want a joyous life, we must think joyous thoughts. If we want a prosperous life, we must think prosperous thoughts. If we want a loving life, we must think loving thoughts. Whatever we send out mentally or verbally will come back to us in like form.” Louise L. Hay

o ►In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete. I recognize my body as a good friend. Each cell in my body has Divine Intelligence. I listen to what it tells me, and know that its advice is valid. I am always safe, and Divinely protected and guided. I choose to be healthy and free. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Louise Hay
o ►Happiness is a present attitude and not a future condition. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Hugh Prather

o ►…only through the letting go of resistance, through becoming “vulnerable,” can you discover your true and essential invulnerability.★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Eckhart Tolle

dcb57694b589e706a9017cddbb406ceb--louise-hay-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

►•You have the need and the right to spend part of your life caring for your soul. It is not easy. You have to resist the demands of the work-oriented, often defensive, element in your psyche that measures life only in terms of output — how much you produce — not in terms of the quality of your life experiences. To be a soulful person means to go against all the pervasive, prove-yourself values of our culture and instead treasure what is unique and internal and valuable in yourself and your own personal evolution. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。 ☼Jean Shinoda Bolen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“To be a soulful person means to go against all the pervasive, prove-yourself values of our culture and instead treasure what is unique and internal and valuable in yourself and your own personal evolution”

these are such powerful words and living a soulful life brings so much contentment ,peace and an inner hug that says “ you are fine just as you are “
I have sometimes used the expression breakdown to describe a time in my life when things got on top of me ,but I’m beginning to see it was the beginning of a breakthrough – just like a weeping willow has branches that bend right over and don’t snap so can we bend and grow ,but like that willow that began life tiny and grew just as it should ,so do we in all our completeness

So often we hear the expression broken families,fractured relationship.Because one person leaves the family unit it doesn’t break the bond – it is like a childs kaliedascope ,you shake it up and the pattern changes

“today realise that spirit has no hands,head or heart like yours.No other woman on earth can do what you alone are called to do ,can give to the world what you alone were sent to give through your authentic gifts.This call may be so faint you can barely make out the message ,but if you listen ,you will hear it “ from Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnac

We are like kaliedascopes moving through lives ,all the parts are there we just grow and develop into different patterns .

In response to flowergirl’s post:

Yes…beautiful. Thank you flowergirl(: like the picture of the child’s kaleidoscopic ,you shake it up and the pattern changes…also like the quote from Simple Abundance….great book btw(:

I like this quote too about change and being complete:

• ** I will grow. I will become something new and grand, but no grander than I now am. Just as the sky will be different in a few hours, its present perfection and completeness is not deficient, so am I presently perfect and not deficient because I will be different tomorrow. I will grow and I am not deficient. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Wayne Dyer

I think so often when we are evolving….we express “less-than’ qualities of where we’ve been or thoughts that do not equal the value of today…
part of a long quote from Ralph Marston “ Whatever the past has been, it has also been very good to you, because it has delivered you here”

Here is a grand place. I celebrate the here with you (and this community)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~~ ✰~~
    quote We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty. Maya Angelou
  • ~~ ✰~~
  • affirmation My peaceful mind results in wellness and happiness in all areas of my life.
  • ~~ ✰~~

enjoy & prosper(:

• ~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

►• Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚ MARIANNE WILLIAMSON

This really resonates with me. The whole sequence of this thread is wonderful. I am so glad it has painstakingly magically appeared. Thank you!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

hey there, Poppy-sending out a hello to you, and wishing you well!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

6bc3dd551126404ece5463af1d6abd7a.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for i am complete quotes

Helena-Kalivoda-WU-285.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

giphy.gif

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is a wholeness of my being
That I have come to know.
My life is the sum
Of my body, mind, and spirit
And more.
For I am immersed in a cosmic ocean of Life
Which connects my life with All,
And I am All.
Danaan Parry

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

And-as-we-let-our-own-light-44957.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

faeb97be401965add0444262d7aee2c8.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content