Try Hypnosis Audio For Free!
bmindful: an affirmation community Don't miss the positive affirmations! Signup or Log In to remove this ad.

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in below!

Abundance Readiness -

• Post 1
  • _____________________________
  • TABLE OF CONTENTS OF SORTS coming soon… Thread being reworked soon…to be more reader-friendly…feel free to stop by as is(:
  • _______________________________[]

I know my value. I honor my worth

Today, I intend to open myself to allowing my intentions into my life.

I allow Abundance, Fun, Love, Friendship and Riches into my life today.

They all pour into my family life, like a water fall !!!

I know it and let it all in,

NO MATTER WHAT!

MY LIFE IS ABUNDANT NOW!!!
author: Marcelle della Faille

• Abundance can arrive in the form of friendships, wisdom, money, creative expression, good health, loving relationships, mental energy and enthusiasm, peace of mind, and in infinite other ways. But however wealth manifests, the point is that these effects are the spontaneous outgrowths of inner spiritual awakening; they are not sought after for their own sake. Money, achievements, accolades – all of these are byproducts of life’s true gift: the unfolding of your inner divinity. Deepak Chopra

• There is a Life Stream that flows to you, and this is a Stream of clarity, a Stream of wellness, a Stream of abundance – and in any moment, you are allowing it or not. What someone else does with the Stream, or not, does not have anything to do with how much of it will be left for you. Abraham

from Revolutioniz.com regarding abundance and scarcity. ....your experience is determined by your state of being, true ‘abundance’ is something you can only attain by taking on a true ‘abundance mentality’.
    • In abundance, you’re “driven by incentive”;
    • In scarcity, you’re “driven by threat”.
    • In abundance, you’re “motivated by genuine joy”;
    • In scarcity, you’re “motivated by pain”.
    • In abundance, you’re predominantly “proactive”;
    • In scarcity, you’re predominantly “reactive”.
    • In abundance, you’re “playing for genuine love and enjoyment of the game”;
    • In scarcity, you’re “playing not to lose” or “playing in compulsive pursuit of winning/victory”.
    • In abundance, your state of being allows you to “be pulled towards what you want” and to “pull what you want into your orbit”;
    • In scarcity, your focus is on (subtly or blatantly) “pushing yourself away from what you don’t want”.
    • In abundance, you “playfully request”;
    • In scarcity, you “complain”.
    • To elaborate: Requesting clearly what you want out of a playful desire (i.e. no underlying needs to make up for something ) is entirely different from complaining (even ‘subtly’ and ‘implicitly’)… Complaining is essentially to ‘blame’, ‘find fault’, ‘kvetch’, and so on with regard to what you don’t want… without even clearly stating what you do really want instead
    • In abundance, you “attract”;
    • In scarcity, you try to “seduce”.
    • To elaborate: ‘Attraction’ has a natural power to it… whereas ‘seduction’ has a more manipulative force to it…
    • Attraction ultimately leads you to feeling bigger, more complete, more integrated, more connected, more abundant. Conversely, a more manipulative, ‘seduction’ mentality ultimately makes you regretful, poorer, and made up of conflicting pieces.
    • Attraction is about substance, whereas seduction is about surface. The first is about joy and elation… followed by fulfillment. The other is about rush, manipulation, and thrill… followed by emptiness.

• People who orient themselves toward what they want, focus on the possibilities and visions they have for their lives. That’s what energizes them. They’re not stuck on any imbalances that dominated their past. Instead, they embody the state of mind of focusing on what would really bring them genuine joy and fulfillment. ‘Lack’ and ‘scarcity’ aren’t part of their paradigm, and so they don’t worry about it. It just doesn’t cross their mind. from Revolutioniz.com

☼• ► Vibrational Frequency of Abundance-Abraham

• Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem, Expect abundance on every level… Eileen Caddy

Why People Fail to Become Wealthy? Anthony Robbins
[] They never define what wealth means to them.
[] They make wealth a moving target.
[] They define wealth in ways that make it impossible to achieve.
[] They never even start
[] They never make wealth an absolute must.
[] they don’t have a realistic plan.
[] They fail to follow through.
[] They make “experts” responsible for their decisions.
[] When faced with major challenges, they give up.
[] They fail to conduct life as though it were a business.
[] They allow other people’s emotions to affect the implementation of their plan.
[] They never get quality coaching.

• The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he’s always doing both.” []L. P. Jacks (Lawrence Pearsall Jacks, 1860-1955)

What anyone else has or does not have has nothing to do with you. The only thing that affects your experience is the way you utilize the Non-Physical Energy with your thought. Your abundance or lack of it in your experience has nothing to do with what anybody else is doing or having. It has only to do with your perspective. It has only to do with your offering of thought. If you want your fortunes to shift, you have to begin telling a different story []Abraham …Excerpted from the book – Money and the Law of Attraction

• “Everything and everybody prospers me now and I prosper
  • everything and everybody now.” Catherine Ponder

The repetition & vision board are nice touches

“I AM INFINITE LOVE...I AM INFINITE LOVE
I CAN BE ANYTHING I WANT TO BE X 2

I AM INFINITE HEALTH...I AM INFINITELY HEALTHY
I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO DO X 2

I AM INFINITE WEALTH...I AM INFINITELY WEALTHY
I CAN HAVE ANYTHING I WANT TO HAVE X 2

THE MORE INFINITE LOVE I AM….THE MORE I HAVE TO GIVE
THE MORE INFINITELY HEALTHY I AM…THE MORE I HAVE TO GIVE
THE MORE INFINITELY WEALTHY I AM…THE MORE I HAVE TO GIVE

THE MORE I ALLOW
INFINITE LOVE, INFINITE HEALTH AND INFINITE WEALTH
TO FLOW THROUGH ME
THE EASIER IT BECOMES FOR ALL OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!”

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Catherine Ponder Affirmations
    • “Not what we have, but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.”Jean Antoine Petit-Senn
    • I will grow. I will become something new and grand, but no grander than I now am. Just as the sky will be different in a few hours, its present perfection and completeness is not deficient, so am I presently perfect and not deficient because I will be different tomorrow. I will grow and I am not deficient. Wayne Dyer

• Will complete this new thread soon (:
  • ______________

“When we are centered in joy, we attain our wisdom.” Marianne Williamson

Women’s Affirmations
work out affirmations

very thought provoking thread ,thanks Selfcare .

How is this for synchronicity – as you must have been writing this I was reading quotes by Sarah Ban Breathnac the author of wonderful books including Simple Abundance .

• POST 3
    • QUOTES AFFIRMATIONS VIDEOS and ARTICLES
  • [further down on this post affirmations from Cathrine Ponder]
    • “The authentic self is the soul made visible” Sarah Ban Breathnach
    • “The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” Sarah Ban Breathnach
    • “Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need.” Sarah Ban Breathnach
  • thanks for these quotes flowergirl(:

Videos

• _____________________

LOA affirmation video by Eric Falcon

Eric Falcon’s Affirmations:

Unlimited sources of wealth surround me. My life is a manifestation of God’s infinite abundance. I live each day feeling grateful and thankful for all that God has blessed me with.

Massive success and good fortune flow into my life. I continually attract to myself prosperity and riches. which manifest to me in ever-increasing amounts. I am so fortunate and blessed; and I feel so grateful for all that I have.

I’m rich! Money and wealth continue to expand, and multiply, in my life. I attract increasing amounts of financial income from a variety of sources. I both give and receive generously. I am so thankful and grateful to God for how much I continue to be blessed with…

I give freely and generously of my time, effort, and resources, to enhance the lives of others. I know that as I give generously, even more is given back to me…good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. is given into my life.

I make a difference in the lives of others by acts of self-less service, and contribution. I know that with the measure I give, with that I receive; and more!

I have the power to create for myself feelings of joy, celebration, and thankfulness, at any time, regardless of the outward circumstances. My happiness and fulfillment are not dependent upon any outward events, or external conditions.

I regularly invoke in myself feelings of joy and gratitude. I know that this healthy habit contributes to my well-being and happiness, both now and in the future. More and more, I feel emotions of happiness and thankfulness arising in my life, automatically and spontaneously.

I stay connected with my Source, by cultivating gratitude and joy. I create, and experience, these emotions on a regular basis throughout the day. I emotionally celebrate with each opportunity that comes along in life, no matter how small or big.

I feel the presence of an all-powerful God guiding and blessing me…and giving me massive amounts of strength, happiness, and health. I grow stronger, happier, and healthier, each day.

Each morning, I wake up filled with energy and enthusiasm, ready to start another day. My life is filled with joy, fulfillment, and personal growth. I experience increasing happiness…and satisfaction, in my life.

My life is a reflection of God’s infinite intelligence, limitless strength, and abundant joy. Each day of my life is a miracle. Each day, I receive healing, renewal, and regeneration from God, by staying grateful and joyful.

I love my life…! And I experience an increasing number of magic moments, on a regular basis.

I am awe-struck by God’s goodness and glory. I sense God’s magnificence infusing every cell in my body, and blessing every aspect of my life. This awareness of God’s presence, fills me with energy, passion, and inspiration…to be, to do, and to give my very best…in each moment of my life.

• People who orient themselves toward what they want, focus on the possibilities and visions they have for their lives. That’s what energizes them. They’re not stuck on any imbalances that dominated their past. Instead, they embody the state of mind of focusing on what would really bring them genuine joy and fulfillment. ‘Lack’ and ‘scarcity’ aren’t part of their paradigm, and so they don’t worry about it. It just doesn’t cross their mind [from Revolutioniz.com]
    • ►•A tulip doesn’t strive to impress anyone. It doesn’t struggle to be different than a rose. It doesn’t have to. It is different. And there’s room in the garden for every flower. You didn’t have to struggle to make your face different than anyone else’s on earth. It just is. You are unique because you were created that way. Look at little children in kindergarten. They’re all different without trying to be. As long as they’re unselfconsciously being themselves, they can’t help but shine. It’s only later, when children are taught to compete, to strive to be better than others, that their natural light becomes distorted.MARIANNE WILLIAMSON
    • You can Blame others for creating Constraints,but you must Blame Yourself for your responses to them Life is a Set Up.Life is Constraining If you would live life well you will Own all your Responses and eventually Hone those Responses towards Compassion, and away from Contempt Dr. Matt Moody

• Freedom From the Fear of Feeling Powerless by Guy Finley Real power isn’t the ability to imagine and implement an endless series of new solutions to old problems, but to awaken the higher understanding that allows us to transcend the need we have to live with any painful problems at all. Which would you rather have: a big fire hose with a hydrant and a fire to put out every day, or a life without fires in them?
    • But what we have to examine here is the way we think! Most of us wouldn’t know what to do if there wasn’t something pressing us. Isn’t it weird that we’ll come up with a path, a solution, something that we’re going to do, that once we do it we’ll become whatever we’ve imagined? No more pressure, no more fear — but then, the very thing that we set out to obtain, to make us fearless, to take the pressure out of our lives, becomes the source of a new fear and a new pressure! And then when that doesn’t work, we do it again, and again.
    • We have no idea of the power that we’re created with. We are granted at birth the possibility of a freedom that has absolutely no contingencies whatsoever that can fall apart because the conditions in our lives do.
    • The kind of power I’m talking about is so simple For instance, ordinarily we’re trying to obtain things so that we can control or manipulate conditions, but we’re not talking about that. Instead, how about the authority over our own negative reactions? That’s a completely different kind of power, isn’t it? To possess ourselves as opposed to trying to possess things or relationships through which we have a measure of security. The power to possess ourselves can’t be granted by anyone or anything outside of us. It doesn’t exist; nothing can grant us what it is our heart of hearts actually longs for which is to be quietly in charge of our own heart and mind
    • Work to remember that at any given moment you don’t have to be captured by anything that presently causes this compromise of your soul. Remember, always, that higher possibilities are never farther away from you than your wish and work to be open to them
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • Let Nagging Questions Go Unanswered by Guy Finley. In times of stress, learn to listen to what the Extraordinary Life is trying to tell you about your True Nature, instead of searching anxiously for familiar answers to make your stressed-out self feel right again. All fearful, doubt-filled moments are secret reflections of what we have yet to understand about life and ourselves; they are not life’s rejection of us or of our wish for happiness. Choose to go consciously quiet whenever there is a riot in you. Refuse to take part in the search to repair what you fear may be coming undone. Let go and watch what happens when you consciously sacrifice the fear-filled self. This new action allows the Extraordinary Life to enter into you, where its presence alone proves that all is well
  • The funny thing is that for most people, the work in ‘abundance’ and ‘conscious manifesting’ is not to forcefully try to manifest something you think they want… but rather to give up your need to [from Revolutioniz.com]
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in process of limiting this list by Catherine Ponder

• “I give thanks that I am the ever-renewing, the ever-unfolding expression of infinite life, health, and energy.”
    • “Let there be peace within my walls and prosperity within my palaces.”
    • “I give thanks for ever-increasing health, youth and beauty.”
  • “I am the radiant child of God, my mind, body and affairs now express his radiant perfection.”
    • “I give thanks that I am now rich, well and happy and that my financial affairs are in divine order. Every day in every way I am growing richer and richer.”
    • “Money, money, money manifest thyself here and now in rich abundance.”
    • “Abundance, wealth, health and happiness. Divine intelligence is even now opening the way for my immediate blessings. I have faith that all that is mine by divine right now comes to me in rich abundance. I have faith that all that is mine by divine right now comes to me in rich abundance, my rich blessings do not interfere with anyone else’s good, since God’s rich substance is unlimited and everywhere for all to us.There is no delay! That which is not for my highest good now fades from me and I no longer desire it. My God-given desires are richly fulfilled now in God’s own wonderful way.”
    • “I am an irresistible magnet, with the power to attract unto myself everything that I divinely desire, according to the thoughts, feelings and mental pictures I constantly entertain and radiate. I am the center of my Universe! I have the power to create whatever I wish. I attract whatever I radiate. I attract whatever I mentally choose and accept, I begin choosing and mentally accepting the highest and best in life. I now choose and accept health, success and happiness. I now choose lavish abundance for myself and for all humankind. This is a rich, friendly Universe and I dare to accept its riches, its hospitality, and to enjoy them now.”
    • “I am the rich child of a loving father. I now accept and claim his rich good for me in every phase of my life. My own Godgiven success in the form of rich ideas and rich results now appears.”
    • “I am now experiencing perfect health, abundant prosperity and complete and utter happiness. This is true because the world is full of charming people who now lovingly help me in every way. I am now coming into an innumerable company of angels. I am now living a delightful, interesting and satisfying life of the most widely useful kind. Because of of my own increased health, wealth and happiness. I am now able to help others live a delightful, interesting and satisfying life of the most widely useful kind, my good …our good … is universal.”
    • “I am now activated by Divine Love and guided by Divine power into my right work, which I perform in a perfect way for perfect pay. The divine plan of my life now takes shape in definite concrete experiences, leading to perfect health, happiness, success and prosperity.”
    • “Divine intelligence is in charge of my life. I am now open,receptive, and obedient to its rich instruction and guidance.”
    • “Divine intelligence directs the right buyer to this property.Everyone concerned is blessed by a just and orderly exchange of values.”
    • “Divine intelligence knows our need, knows where the right house is and knows how to manifest it to us at the right time.”
    • “There is gold dust in the air-for me. Through definite,deliberate prosperous thinking. I now begin assimilating that gold dust. And even now I am beginning to experience gold dust results.”
    • “Divine restoration is taking place. The good which the locusts of lack have eaten is being divinely restored. The divine law of balance and equilibrium is doing its perfect work.”
    • “Refusing to criticize another’s prosperity, I turn to God, ask his direction and I am prospered. In like manner, others refuse to criticize my prosperity. Instead, they turn to God, ask his direction and they, too are prospered. There is plenty of success and prosperity for all.”
    • “This situation does not dismay me. God is with me to uphold and sustain me, and to make all things right. I trust everything in my life to the tender care of the Father. I know his will for me is health, happiness, prosperity, spiritual unfoldment and all that is good.”
    • “Nothing but good can come into my life, for God is in charge.”
  • “I give thanks for the immediate, complete, divine fulfillment of these desires. This or something better comes forth with perfect timing, according to God’s rich good for me.”
    • “Divine intelligence now works in me and my life and affairs,to will and to do whatever for my highest good, and divine intelligence cannot fail.!”
    • “I am now shown new ways of living and new methods of work.I am not confined to the ways and methods of the past. I experience my perfect work in the perfect way, which now renders me perfect satisfaction and perfect pay.”
    • “No, I do not have to accept this situation. God in his Almighty Goodness is dissolving and removing all negation from my world. No situation dismays me, for God, the Spirit of good is with me, unfolding and sustaining me and making all things right.”
    • “Regardless of taxes, the cost of living or the rate of unemployment, my financial income can and does increase richly now through the direct action of God.”
    • “There is nothing for me to fear. God’s Spirit of good is at work and divine results are coming forth.”
    • “There is no absence of life, substance or intelligence anywhere, so there is no absence of life, substance or intelligence in this situation or in my life.”
    • “There is no absence of life, substance or intelligence anywhere.”
  • “Divine intuition is now showing me the way. Divine intuition is now working in and through me, in and through all concerned, producing easily and quickly the perfect outcome, the perfect result.”
    • “Divine telepathy is now revealing to me all truth about my special powers for prosperity.”
    • “Divine telepathy is now revealing to you, to me, to us, all truth about this situation.”
    • “ I have unshakeable faith in the perfect outcome of every situation in my life, for God is in absolute control.”
    • “God’s almighty power goes before me, making easy,successful and delightful my way.”
    • “I can do all things through God who strengthens me. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. The perfect result now appears.”
    • “You walk in the charmed circle of God’s love, and you are divinely irresistible to your highest good now.”
    • “There is no condemnation or resentment in me, for me or around about me. Divine love and harmony now reign supreme in me and in my world so all criticism now ceases.”
    • “We use the prosperous power of divine intelligence in wisdom,integrity and good judgment in all our financial affairs. We give thanks that every financial obligation is paid on time.”
    • “There is no criticism or condemnation in me, for me, or against me. Divine love, wisdom and order now reveal perfect guidance and produce perfect results in me and my world.”
    • “The same divine trust that first motivated this financial transaction is now mightily at work, clearing it up for the highest good for all concerned.”
    • “There is a divine solution to this situation. The divine solution is the sublime solution. I give thanks that the divine solution quickly appears now!”
    • “I give thanks for the divine restoration in my business affairs,divine restoration is now doing its perfect work for all involved,and the perfect result appears now. I give thanks that every financial obligation is now being met in God’s own wise and wonderful way.”
    • “Everything and everybody prospers us now, and we prosper everything and everybody now.”
    • “There is a divine solution to this situation. The divine solution is the sublime solution. I give thanks that the divine solution quickly appears now!”
    • “I give thanks for divine restoration in my business affairs. Divine restoration is now doing its perfect work for all involved, and the perfect result appears now. I give thanks;that every financial obligation is now being met in God’s own wise and wonderful way.”
    • “I will not put up with or tolerate this experience as necessary, lasting or right. I refuse to accept things as they are. I am God’s child and I will accept nothing but His complete goodness for me.”
    • “Every day in every way I am becoming financially independent, with the help of God.”
  • “I expect lavish abundance every day in every way in my life and affairs. I specifically expect and give thanks for lavish abundance today.”
    • “With God’s help, I am now deliberately and joyously radiating divine love to myself, my world, and to all humankind.”
    • “This is God’s day, a good day. I pronounce this day and all of its activities good!”
    • “I am now open and receptive to the rich, divine ideas that now perfectly initiate and sustain my business affairs.”
    • “Nothing can defeat me. I give thanks for the perfect,immediate right results. I rejoice that I am now successful in all my ways.”
    • “I do not depend upon persons or conditions for my prosperity. God is the source of my supply, so I now put God first financially. The voluntary, faithful tithing of my whole income now operates the law of ever-increasing prosperity for me. Yes, I now tithe my way to peace, health and plenty.”
    • “My yoke is easy and my burden is light. My accomplishments are many. I am divinely equipped to accomplish great things with ease.”
    • “This is a time of satisfying completion. I loose and let go this day. Divine intelligence establishes only good from it. All else fades away.”
    • “As I lie down to peaceful sleep, I thank God for my successful day. I rest easily, knowing that divine intelligence is renewing my mind and body, and preparing me for an even more successful day tomorrow.”
  • “Divine intelligence, what positive, constructive, creative thought, word, attitude or action is my next stop to improve my present work? What is the next step into the abundance, satisfaction and freedom that is mine by divine right?”
    • “All financial doors are open; all financial channels are free, and endless bounty now comes to me.”
    • “I use the positive power of God’s rich substance in wisdom, love and good judgment in all my financial affairs, and I am prospered in all my ways.”
    • “I bless you with a rich increase of God’s almighty good.”
    • “Everything and everybody prospers me now and I prosper everything and everybody now.”
    • “I bless you and bless you for the riches of God that are now being demonstrated in and through you.”
    • “I rejoice in the bounty of God, constantly manifesting as overflowing supply here and now.”
    • “I give thanks that I am beautifully and appropriately:- clothed with the rich substance of God.- housed with the rich substance of God…. transported with the rich substance of God.”
    • “Divine order is now established and maintained, harmony reigns supreme.”
    • “With praise and thanksgiving, I set the riches of God before me this day to guide, govern, protect, and prosper me. All things needful are now provided. My rich good becomes visible this day!”
    • “My words are charged with prospering power.”
    • “I give thanks that my financial income now increases mightily through the direct action of God’s rich good.”
    • “I give thanks for the immediate, complete payment of all financial obligations, in God’s own wonderful way.”
    • “I am a child of the living God, therefore I am one with his wisdom. That wisdom now leads me in paths of righteousness, peace and true success.”
    • “I give thanks for the immediate, complete, divine fulfillment of these desires. This or something better comes forth with perfect timing, according to God’s rich good for me.”
Please purchase the book Dynamics Laws of Prosperity by Catherine Ponder and choose your own affirmations!
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Women’s Affirmations
work out affirmations

I gave your thoughts and recent feelings,“the once over look“meaning that I plan on reading what you wrote,more intently tonight or tomorrow,so I get a clearer understanding of your thoughts and current perspective.What i can say now(off the cuff)is that your gaining some insights,and maybe being guided by intuition,and it also sounds like free time is becoming more valueable to you and your husband.In other words you are actually becoming more wealthy,by working less and having more time to ponder life at a slower pace.Of course the definition of wealth is more than monetary.Much more to say later,on synchronicity,guy findley ect…and I hope you will excuse anything that,s presumptuous,this is part one of my reply.(: oh also i love those three quotes from sarah ban breathnac

Its either a question of balance or a question of faith… favorite film clips and quotes..points to ponder…health,hope,self
affirmation,and vibration.

• Post 5

I deleted the processing it took to get this place of readiness for a new level of abundance. Thanks solarserenity and flowergirl for your thoughts, and feedback. It was very appreciative as I gave this stage of my development some closure.

Women’s Affirmations
work out affirmations

good thread,many interesting quotes and comments

Its either a question of balance or a question of faith… favorite film clips and quotes..points to ponder…health,hope,self
affirmation,and vibration.

Catherine Ponder Affirmations

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • Post 7

Table of contents of sorts in process…. and other links coming soon…
My threads have a tendency to get busy…hope a table of contents of sorts assists in navigation.

• examples of what you will find in Intro post
    • Quote from Deepok Chopra [part of quote]...Abundance can arrive in the form of friendships, wisdom, money, creative expression, good health, loving relationships, mental energy and enthusiasm, peace of mind, and in infinite other ways….
    • Quote from Wayne Dyer [part of quote] I will become something new and grand, but no grander than I now am.
  • A description of the abundance mentality from Revolutioniz.com…what it is and what it isn’t.
  • Abundance Principles Article entitled: 5 STEPS TO MORE ABUNDANCE IN YOUR LIFE from Spirit Coach
  • Post 2
  • Examples of what you will find in Post 3
    • Youtube Video from Wayne Dyer entitled Faith Synchronicity Consciousness-Wayne Dyer
    • Quotes contributed by flowergirl by Sarah Ban Breathnach
    • Quotes from from Revolutioniz.com defining the abundance paradigm
    • Quote from MARIANNE WILLIAMSON on the beauty of our uniqueness and no need to compete [part of quote]...And there’s room in the garden for every flower…
    • Quote from Dr. Matt Moody [part of quote]...If you would live life well you will Own all your Responses and eventually Hone those Responses towards Compassion, and away from Contempt
    • Article entitled Freedom From the Fear of Feeling Powerless by Guy Finley [part of article] ...Real power isn’t the ability to imagine and implement an endless series of new solutions to old problems, but to awaken the higher understanding that allows us to transcend the need we have to live with any painful problems at all…
    • Excerpts from an article entitled -You Are More Than You Know! by Guy Finley. [Parts of that article]...Let Nagging Questions Go Unanswered by Guy Finley. In times of stress, learn to listen to what the Extraordinary Life is trying to tell you about your True Nature, instead of searching anxiously for familiar answers to make your stressed-out self feel right again.
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 6

Women’s Affirmations
work out affirmations

Insightful thread SelfCare – as always!
I particulalry like ‘in abundance we attract – in scarcity, we seduce’
Thats so powerful and so true. Seduction is like a game of russian roulette, we have little control over the outcome. Attraction, in The law of attraction, is a direct and positive request demanding a positive outcome. Attraction of abundance is a deep knowing and trusting that we deserve all that is available to us – its a certainty….not a game such as in seduction.

A full and thankful heart..

Affirmations: >I am truly grateful for the abundance that is here now.

>Abundance continues to come naturally and freely to me in all areas of my life.

>I release any fear of scarcity and embrace all new possibilities of abundance in my life

> I am grateful for and worthy of this life of abundance that is beyond my wildest dreams

A full and thankful heart..

I love the Revolutioniz.com Abundance vs scarcity piece. It’s very good food for thought, in a way that’s easy to remember.

Thanks anoushka!

I am grateful for and worthy of this life of abundance that is beyond my wildest dreams

That’s my mantra for today (& everyday from now!).

“We are blessed to have each other’s support and energy”...I am grateful.

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Affirmations – Readiness for prosperity -Attract Prosperity…5 minutes 27 seconds video

On the Road to Financial Success- Affirmations… 2 minutes 12 seconds

Women’s Affirmations
work out affirmations

Women’s Affirmations
work out affirmations