login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Abundance & Enjoying Readiness {quote&video vision board}

I deleted the processing it took to get this place of readiness from 2012...creating a space  for a new level of abundance. Thanks solarserenity, flowergirl, Anoushka & Postively Stefania  for your thoughts, and feedback. It was very appreciative as I gave this place some heartfelt  focus

feel free to continue to add to this thread...laughing

thread

☼• ► affirmation video- Healing Affirmation Be Do Have Health Wealth Love..spoken with music & VISION BOARD TYPE VIDEO

The repetition & vision board are nice touches

“I AM INFINITE LOVE…I AM INFINITE LOVE
I CAN BE ANYTHING I WANT TO BE X 2

I AM INFINITE HEALTH…I AM INFINITELY HEALTHY
I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO DO X 2

I AM INFINITE WEALTH…I AM INFINITELY WEALTHY
I CAN HAVE ANYTHING I WANT TO HAVE X 2

THE MORE INFINITE LOVE I AM….THE MORE I HAVE TO GIVE
THE MORE INFINITELY HEALTHY I AM…THE MORE I HAVE TO GIVE
THE MORE INFINITELY WEALTHY I AM…THE MORE I HAVE TO GIVE

THE MORE I ALLOW
INFINITE LOVE, INFINITE HEALTH AND INFINITE WEALTH
TO FLOW THROUGH ME
THE EASIER IT BECOMES FOR ALL OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!”

ABUNDANCE READINESS 

3 Secrets To Creating A Wealthy Mindset
Secret #1 is to identifying your current money & wealth mindset.
Secret #2 Create new beliefs about money and wealth.
Which brings us to Secret #3 Replace the old beliefs & reinforce your new beliefs to create Wealthy Mindset. {article/site-link broken} 
© 2014 JENN AUGUST BUSINESS HYPNOTHERAPY EXPERT & SUCCESS COACH

Money flows to me like a waterfall

money-waterfall11.jpg

b27d97684f78c0d3b14eedb7ecf3959a--positive-affirmations-self-love-affirmations-happiness.jpg

from Revolutioniz.com regarding abundance and scarcity.
….your experience is determined by your state of being, true ‘abundance’ is something you can only attain by taking on a true ‘abundance mentality’.In-abundance-youre.jpg

In-abundance-youre.jpg

In-scarcity-your-focus.jpg

•  People who orient themselves toward what they want, focus on the possibilities and visions they have for their lives. That’s what energizes them. They’re not stuck on any imbalances that dominated their past. Instead, they embody the state of mind of focusing on what would really bring them genuine joy and fulfillment. ‘Lack’ and ‘scarcity’ aren’t part of their paradigm, and so they don’t worry about it. It just doesn’t cross their mind. from Revolutioniz.com

audio-only Sedona Method Sedona Method- Eliminating the Blocks to Success-Hale Dwoskin

• The-master-in-the-art-of.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxMQBW_9jMWgfm4EN9VQOR-PUDzojg1fQLPMEyZxClkEexPdSVPw

WELCOME PROSPERITY INTO MY LIFE-article

• video- Are You Enjoying Your Journey? -Abraham
    • video- Winning the Lottery Without a Ticket-Abraham
    • _______________________________[]
      What anyone else has or does not have has nothing to do with you. The only thing that affects your experience is the way you utilize the Non-Physical Energy with your thought. Your abundance or lack of it in your experience has nothing to do with what anybody else is doing or having. It has only to do with your perspective. It has only to do with your offering of thought. If you want your fortunes to shift, you have to begin telling a different story[]Abraham …Excerpted from the book – Money and the Law of Attraction

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

very thought provoking thread ,thanks Selfcare .

How is this for synchronicity – as you must have been writing this I was reading quotes by Sarah Ban Breathnac the author of wonderful books including Simple Abundance .

I gave your thoughts and recent feelings,“the once over look“meaning that I plan on reading what you wrote,more intently tonight or tomorrow,so I get a clearer understanding of your thoughts and current perspective.What i can say now(off the cuff)is that your gaining some insights,and maybe being guided by intuition,and it also sounds like free time is becoming more valueable to you and your husband.In other words you are actually becoming more wealthy,by working less and having more time to ponder life at a slower pace.Of course the definition of wealth is more than monetary.Much more to say later,on synchronicity,guy findley ect…and I hope you will excuse anything that,s presumptuous,this is part one of my reply.(: oh also i love those three quotes from sarah ban breathnac

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

fd5103050e0025e5bd0144049f6539a5--making-money-quotes-quotes-about-money.jpg

I deleted the processing from 2012... it took to get this place of readiness for a new level of abundance. Thanks solarserenity, flowergirl, Anoushka & Postively Stefania  for your thoughts, and feedback. It was very appreciative as I gave this stage of my development some closure.I-enjoy-making-money-and.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

good thread,many interesting quotes and comments

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Insightful thread SelfCare – as always!
I particulalry like ‘in abundance we attract – in scarcity, we seduce’
Thats so powerful and so true. Seduction is like a game of russian roulette, we have little control over the outcome. Attraction, in The law of attraction, is a direct and positive request demanding a positive outcome. Attraction of abundance is a deep knowing and trusting that we deserve all that is available to us – its a certainty….not a game such as in seduction.

A full and thankful heart..

Affirmations: >I am truly grateful for the abundance that is here now.

>Abundance continues to come naturally and freely to me in all areas of my life.

>I release any fear of scarcity and embrace all new possibilities of abundance in my life

> I am grateful for and worthy of this life of abundance that is beyond my wildest dreams

A full and thankful heart..

I love the Revolutioniz.com Abundance vs scarcity piece. It’s very good food for thought, in a way that’s easy to remember.

Thanks anoushka!

I am grateful for and worthy of this life of abundance that is beyond my wildest dreams

That’s my mantra for today (& everyday from now!).

“We are blessed to have each other’s support and energy”…I am grateful.

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content