login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ My Bigfoot Research

Hi Everyone,

I have been doing a lot of research recently. These are just my thoughts mixed in with some truths.

I feel in love with Bigfoot ever since the day I saw the Grimlin video you can see a female bigfoot walking away.

There is a lot of controversy surrounding bigfoot because there has been no physical find of these hominids. I believe it because my ex-sister in law was a Nesperce Indian from Idaho.

Her father told me one day that they were having a birthday party on their reservation one night in the mountains. He left to go home when he said he saw a “real big lady with a full fur coat” walking up the mountains. He pulled down his window and said, “hey lady its very late and cold do you want me to give you a ride home?” He said, “she swung around and looked at me” it felt as though she was looking right through me!” I put my truck in reverse and stepped all the way on the gas!”

There have been reports that they are where ever UFO’s come. They are excellent at hiding. Have attacked some people but mainly they study us. Can’t tell you if it’s true or not. But because of the upcoming change in our planet I believe they are here to teach us something. they have showed kindness to some people. They have great vocalizaions some are real scary too! They have actually saved some people from dying. Mainly they do not want us near them.

Most Famous

Bigfoot at 58 seconds look to the right.

911 call

Vocalizations

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content