login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★how do you motivate yourself

Has anyone got any ideas/suggestions please to help me motivate myself to do things .

I have lots of time ,not a lot of energy .

Hello fg(: motivation is one of my favorite subjects. I’m sure all of us have experienced things that have a done a number on aspects of ourselves that would make motivation less motivating(: Though…my thought is keep it simple. If energy is an issue…go backwards…and instead of figuring out what needs to be done..and a long list of shoulds …maybe…and as always…it is just from my own experience…and not someone’s textbook….go to square one…deal with what is robbing you of your energy. And because the answer to this might have much to do with many other things you want….you will be creating a goal that will certainly motivate you. as always much love and respect, selfcare enthusiast

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thanks Selfcare ,I’m going to get a writing pad out and journal on this and ask myself -

Is the lack of energy causing the lack of motivation

and what is draining my energy.

I have said before you would be a fantastic life coach and it is true .

You might find it helpful to have a search for some of Tony Robbins stuff. Specifically, his NAC therapy for motivating yourself. Tony has limitless energy and reminds me a bit of the Energiser Bunny. He just keeps going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going …

so agree…eduffee(: Love the fact that the going going going-thing …is something we have the power to duplicate …great thread flowergirl!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thank you edduff ,I will look at some of his videos on youtube ,he has some energy doesn’t he ,

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content