login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★pg 1. ˚Feel It First (for yourself)

intro post -thread originally created in 2012, and revised with new features(:

dc311e5ee175ee94287bef93538eeca5--recovery-quotes-some-people.jpgc255e230549ddc7da46f62670784aeb7--daily-positive-affirmations-positive-words.jpg

I use my available resources to my advantage

I am doing the things that I love to do

WHATEVER YOU THINK AND FEEL YOURSELF TO BE, THE CREATIVE SPIRIT OF LIFE IS BOUND TO FAITHFULLY REPRODUCE IN A CORRESPONDING REACTION. THIS IS THE GREAT REASON FOR PICTURING YOURSELF AND YOUR AFFAIRS AS YOU WISH THEM TO BE AS EXISTING FACTS, AND LIVE IN YOUR PICTURE” (Genevieve Behrend, from the book ‘your invisible power’)

Being in touch with your  feelings is a gift. There are many people

in the  world , who say they don’t feel or their feelings

are all over the place , or how they just don’t honor their

feelings.  
Take a moment to acknowledge and appreciate whatever you are feeling ,

and thank the feeling for being your own . No one can steal your

feelings . Most of the time we have more choice than we are willing to admit, and there are

so many tools to help ‘go there’

Honor you Honor

Your Feelings 

goodtoself3-300x232.jpg

ongoing editing in processs

Related image

related threads in process

JOY OF BEING (YOUR OWN) BETTER

feel free to add what resonates for you on topic of 
Feel It First (for yourself)laughingimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb8uTLhaejrG2HeJssbCinfvnLl9AGmcPjvhe2T_apqABDNrT-16b7e60df339f70142b86ce967719215--revelation--my-feelings.jpg076ce1b70cb634654a9dc4288156d6cf--esther-hicks-abraham-hicks-quotes.jpg

In order to manifest you must assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled. You must be able to feel it in your body long before your senses are aware of it. Your inner pictures and the corresponding feelings that are connected to your vision belong only to you, and you begin to treat this inner world of thoughts and feelings as sacred territory. You make the shift from believing to knowing, and what you absolutely know is not tinged with doubt. Wayne Dyer

4abf7badbe492138d53c45b454a55fba.jpg

Appreciation and love ... just must first begin from your own heart

posted this recently with regard to an experience I had preceeding it and it demonstrates feeling it first for yourself… even when being in love is tops in your life.

Focus on your own wellbeing and you'll appreciate 'the haters' too(: They might not have been hating you anyway. And it really doesn't matter anyway-does it?

If you get to communicate you will communicate with love... you will hear with love(:

As long as you are genuinely appreciating yourself -you can find many things to appreciate about others-all of the time...

the story of what is or what you are feeding yourself is pretty much the same thing.

Just love and appreciate!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKsn9XrFsIu1f5C1Br0nNk0EYbjaF_T0gPMBycv2ltFIB0PZILXg

...do believe we need to nurture our own spirit (feel things for ourselves 1st) before we have that beautiful energy to inhabit our lives...

...  our wonderful energy can still contain the love we have for others

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content