login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★believe in yourself

Maybe some of our new friends here and also us old timers go through phases when believing in ourselves can be challenging .

This site has helped me grow so much so that when I’m having a period of doubting myself ,I know it is tempory and I know where to look for the cause .Even if I can’t find the cause I can find the solution .

This morning after reading all my affirmations and changing a few I realised how much comments by a friend last week had knocked me sideways .I had let slip my daily self reiki ,medititions,rituals ,and self care for a few weeks now and this left me vulnerable to her harsh words .

So now it is time to build up those things that keep me on the right path for myself .
daily reiki
written and art journals – just starting
reading /writing affirmations
daily walks in nature
quiet time with candles,gentle music
aromatherapy and flower essences
healthier eating
reading curled up under a cosy blanket
taking time for crafts
volunteering
studying natural health courses to improve employment options

How do you restore your self belief if you are struggling .Without the right care mine felt as fragile as an egg ,but then my beautiful affirmations helped me get back to my authentic self

Wonderful stuff! Looking forward to joining you here(:cd1a0b9c8d254f302f79e16197bef8fc--inspiring-quotes-inspiring-pictures.jpg

Thank you for always sharing right where you are.

thread from 2012… definitely going to enjoy bringing this thread current(:

added a quote(:
Invent your world. Surround yourself with people, color, sounds, and work that nourish you. SARK

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thanks Selfcare.I love sharing here because of the unconditional love and respect we all show each other.

I have just watched this lovely video which I would like to share
light workers awakening

it was like seeing myself

love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content