login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Tonight

“At the end of every day, before you go to sleep, think through the events of the day. If any events or moments did not go the way you wanted, replay them in your mind in a way that thrills you. As you recreate those events in your mind exactly as you want, you are cleaning up your frequency from the day and you are emitting a new signal and frequency for tomorrow. You have intentionally created new picture for your future. It is never too late to change the pictures.” ~ Rhonda Byrne

A great tip, is to plan your day before you go to sleep, this way your subconsciousness mind knows what awaits you tomorrow. Practise taking just 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the evening to reflect on the day – what it will bring, what it has bought and what you can do to make the day better.

Good luck and remember if you conceive something – believe in it, take massive action and you will achieve ♥

I like this idea thanks .
A while ago I used to start and end my day with 2 songs from the same singer

In the morning I would listen to Search For The Hero

and at night

Proud

I’m going to start doing what you suggest each morning and evening
love flowergirl

In response to LOASecret’s post:
like this

• It is never too late to change the pictures.
    • recreate those events in your mind exactly as you want, you are cleaning up your frequency from the day and you are emitting a new signal and frequency for tomorrow.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to LOASecret's post:

I love this!

I said it before, though felt a need to reinforce as I prepare for the close of my evening and thoughts of tomorrow.

In response to flowergirl's post:

In response to flowergirl's post

And like flowergirl said-going to add this to my morn & eve.

Thanks LOA!

and remember if you conceive something – believe in it, take massive action and you will achieve ♥

great reinforcement

love this:

1. At the end of every day, before you go to sleep, think through the events of the day.
  2. If any events or moments did not go the way you wanted, replay them in your mind in a way that thrills you
  3. . As you recreate those events in your mind exactly as you want, you are cleaning up your frequency from the day and you are emitting a new signal and frequency for tomorrow.
  4. You have intentionally created new picture for your future. 

AWESOME REINFORCEMENT!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Tonight - I will look back on today as new beginnings and wrap myself up in pure 💗 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content