login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Allowing Peace of Mind as Your Highest Goal

tumblr_ntx42iPlYF1uz4l3po1_400.jpg

A quote by the French philosopher Montaigne:
“My life has been full of terrible misfortunes, most of which never happened.”

Be present as the watcher of your mind — of your thoughts and emotions as well as your reactions in various situations. Be at least as interested in your reactions as in the situation or person that causes you to react. Notice also how often your attention is in the past or future. Don’t judge or analyze what you observe. Watch the thought, feel the emotion, observe the reaction. Don’t make a personal problem out of them. You will then feel something more powerful than any of those things that you observe: the still, observing presence itself behind the content of your mind, the silent watcher ☼ Eckart Tolle

zen-lifestyle-11.jpg?fit=700%2C557

fc5bd63b6841b6cbb2500f001c6f7927.jpg

Image result for peace zen to zany picImage result for peace zen to zany pic

Image result for harmony with authentic self affirmations pics0278e35fb189288ea38cdb626ac2fc4b--answered-prayer-quotes-answered-prayers.jpg7c7061f753edaba2049fd21db6b9fb4b--my-life-is-your-life.jpgImage result for harmony with authentic self affirmations picsRelated image

a303972b8d5404972b4ea6cc71b8bc8a.jpeg

~~ ✰I am love, I am loving, and I am lovable.

•  
  • My mind is a powerful tool. I claim and consciously use my power.

I am responsive to life-enhancing ideas and apply them in my life

related threads & posts in process

With The Benefits Of Living Your Soul's Truth
  feel free to share what is helpful for you(:  

peace-quote-1024x732.jpg

•  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The subject of worry:thoughts from a recovering worrier.I agree worry is in grained,or taught to many people in there childhood or early years of learning.Myself I was vulnerable to parents who instilled worry in me,quite literally as a way of praying.In other words instead of being taught to pray about troubles,uncertainty,fear,confusion,pain and all the other words you could use to describe a disfunctional family,I adopted or was taught, the idea that worry was the way to cope with such ignorance.My family of origin was not as nuturing as I would have liked.I can put all that in the past,and accept that my parents had personal problems,so I,m not wallowing in self pity…As an adult I try to remember a saying I learned in a 12 step program,“If you worry, pray,and if you pray don,t worry”

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Image result for harmony with authentic self affirmations pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for peace zen to zany picImage result for matt kahn best thoughts on being right where you are supposed to be pic quote

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

21 Ways to Create Peace of Mind

21 Ways To Create  Peace Of Mind-article/list

WAY #1: TRY A 5-MINUTE MEDITATION.

WAY #2: GO FOR A MEDITATIVE WALK.

WAY #3: LISTEN TO RELAXING MUSIC.

WAY #4: GET CREATIVE.

WAY #5: PRAY.

WAY #6: LEAVE INSPIRATION AROUND YOUR HOME.

WAY #7: DE-CLUTTER A PART OF YOUR HOME.

To read list and article in its entirety

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

Peace is not the absence of conflict but the presence of creative alternatives for responding to conflict. - Dorothy Thompson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Loving-kindness-meditation-kids_ea1314c4-9a62-4b60-9319-591679b21815_grande.png?v=1506571119

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Healing ensues from the willingness to accept the power of mind, and the willingness to never allow the mind to say something negative without challenging it and replacing it with a positive thought. The willingness to let go of being judgmental towards oneself and others is the result of letting go of the negative. Why is this so? It is because the energy field of that which we truly are is ever present and gives us an intense sense of aliveness when we let go of the obstacles. It is the energy field of the vibration of life itself that is constantly present. Like the sun, the inner Self is always shining, but because of negative clouds, we do not experience it. It is not necessary to program oneself with the truth; it is only necessary to remove that which is false. The removal of the clouds from the sky to illuminate the negative allows one to experience the energy fields of that which is positive. It is only the removal of the negative that is necessary—the willingness to let go of the habits of negative thinking. The removal of the obstacles to the experiencing of this will result in an increasing sense of aliveness and a joy of one’s own existence. As this joy comes in, first subtly and then more and more strongly, there is a diminished awareness of even the presence of the body, of one’s physicality. Hawkins M.D. Ph.D., David. Healing and Recovery (Kindle Locations 1804-1814).

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

yadayadayada

bookmarking this to watch laterhttps://youtu.be/woyIhwomy1Uhttps://www.facebook.com/jeanpierreleroux/videos/10158814848074715

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

In response to Moonlighting's post:

interesting topic, looking forward to it, thank you~!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for peace zen to zany pic   I Am allowing the... just what I needed-qualities... to be part of all I Am doing.  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

yadayadayada

934930a81d17df054933f443331257f3.jpg

In response to Serenity Bay's post:

right on!

self-care-quote_6.jpg215210bb269a57d2103b7a7df3d06f0e.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

“When you do the right thing, you get the feeling of peace and serenity associated with it. Do it again and again.”
Roy T. Bennett

“He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.”
Marcus Aurelius

“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
Buddha

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

bookmarking this! Thank You 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

bookmarking this again, lol

Thank You 

bookmarking this again, lol

Thank You 

There are two days in every week about which we should not worry, two days that should be kept

from fear and apprehension.

One of these days is YESTERDAY, with it’s mistakes and cares, it’s faults and blunders, it’s aches and pains. YESTERDAY has passed forever beyond our control.

All the money in the world cannot bring back YESTERDAY. We cannot undo a single act we performed, we cannot erase a single word we said. YESTERDAY is gone.

The other day we should not worry about is TOMORROW with it’s possible adversities , it’s burdens, it’s large promise and poor performance. TOMORROW is also beyond our immediate control.

TOMORROW’S sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds-but it will rise. Until it does we have no stake in TOMORROW, for it is yet unborn.

This leaves only one day- TODAY. Any person can fight the battles of just one day. It is only when you add the burdens of those two awful eternities- YESTERDAY and TOMORROW- that we breakdown.

It is not the experience of TODAY that drives men mad- it is remorse or bitterness for something that happened YESTERDAY and the dread of what TOMORROW may bring.

LET US THEREFORE,LIVE

BUT ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Bill Wilson co-founder of AA

In response to Lake Placid's post:

thank you for sharing! 
This is a reminder to self…

view this Guy tomorrow (:

3b27a1125c0cfb970dda1d10c33b5883.jpg

https://youtu.be/gZflfKexQy8

In response to Marcus Twain's post:

Looking forward to this, thank you:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Two thoughts and a song. This thread is worthy of bring back to read.

And ....this song introduces the character of the "space monkey," who symbolizes an individual who feels out of place and alienated in society, not to be confused with a disfunction or disorder, I copied these words from google "meaning of the song" Also this tune reminds me of a Moody Blues tune. I'll post somewhere later.

58d3d4fe9eee4d8d5576a705abb699fa.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content