login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Your Mind Movie is Ready

Dear SelfcareEnthusiast Your Mind movie is complete. would you like me to post it on youtube like I do my other videos or would you like me to email you the file?

Would others benefit? If so post it here…and your channel. If it just for me…please email. So looking forward to your kind gesture. What is the link above?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Just to this page. I will post it soon here and youtube. I can also email it to you that way you have it whenever you need it.

Send me the link, and I will save. Thanks again for your thoughtfulness.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

No problem give me a few minutes for it to download to site. I hope you like it. Let me know what you think about the soundtrack to it. I tried to do something different that I haven’t done before. It has a little of a hip hop/ R&B mix to it mixed with violins.

Okay I’m not sure what is going on with this but I am trying to post this link one last time. Mind Movie

In response to Succes_n_Freedom’s post:
Success n Freedom, you utilized what I gave you & more! Bless you! It wasn’t just the thought…it was the result! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Thank you thank you! I will incorporate that in my routine…and I believe others will benefit from it too! What a gift you are(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am glad you liked the movie. Thanks for the comment.

Success N freedom that video is fantastic ,you are great at making them
love flowergirl

Flowergirl thank you very much. That was my first mind movie for someone else and I have to say it was a little of a challenge because You try to pick pictures and create a soundtrack for someone else. And you want both to mean something to the other person and inspire them and touch them. But I liked working on it. It was awesome. The soundtrack was the hardest I do have to say because I think of the fact that someone else has to listen to the soundtrack every time they watch the movie so I want it to be something that they can jam out to and think of in a positive way.

In response to Succes_n_Freedom’s post:
You have a gift…It went beyond fitting affirmations…As flowergirl said “you are great at making them” (: The music, the pictures, the effects of the slides and words…On that note…I will begin my organized creative productive day(: And wish you & everyone else the same(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am grateful that I was able to create something to help you. It brings me joy to know that you truly enjoyed the mind movie. I was a little worried at first what you would think about it.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content