login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼We Can't Just Be An Idea Of Ourselves

thread created at another time with site… open to plentiful sharing(:

☼ ►• Stress Can’t Have Me Quotes from David Allen, William James, Marilu Henner, [1 min & 9 sec].

• What is commonly thought of as a women thing due to socialization, both sexes have a tendency to misplace their energies, prioritizing who to give to, when, and why.
  • This thread will discuss being conscious of being ourselves so we can be more of what we want to be for other people, projects and life in general. This thread is geared to how our cup runneth over with love in this world…when demonstrating our loving abilities starts with ourselves
  • … I’ve found the more I’m true to myself …the more loving I can be with my extremely best friend of a spouse. He is a wonderful man that demands only that I continue to be myself & take good care
  • I will say that makes the process easier. Though with my spouse and others…what someone believes is you …can’t be just an idea of you…it has to be YOU…..In order to do that we need to appreciate the best in ourselves…and making regular efforts to move forward keeping a bigger picture of our lives in mind and in our spirit putting ourselves first to keep a conscious contact with that process and that reality

I love a variety of tools for this effort. Here is 1 great tool I received today from a member success n freedom

• quotes in process “Personal integrity comes from integrating our life experiences with our belief systems” Sharon Wegscheider-Cruse
  • ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊

❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ The following are chapters from a book by Jack Canfield entitled Success Principles.. I simply took the chapter titles and converted them into daily questions. I find it to be a very helpful daily inventory. Take 100% Responsibility for Your Life, Be Clear Why You’re Here

• Why am I here?
  • What do I want?
  • Do I believe it is possible?
  • Do I believe in myself?
  • Have I unleashed my goal setting today?
  • No matter what I feel, am I going for it anyway?
  • Am I willing to pay the price?
  • Do I reject rejection?
  • Do I use feedback to my advantage?
  • Do I commit to constant never-ending improvement?
  • Do I practice persistence?
  • Do I exceed expectations?
  • Do I surround myself with successful people?
  • Do I acknowledge the best about me?
  • Do I face what isn’t working?
  • Have I transformed my inner critic to my inner coach?
  • Do I stay motivated with the masters?
  • Do I fuel my success with passion and enthusiasm?
  • Do I build my success team with creative successful relationships?
  • Am I successful with money?
  • Have I accepted that Success Starts Now??!(:
    ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Woman

Love this thread Selfcare .It is wonderful to hear of long marriages like yours where couples treat each other with respect and kindness and love the person who who they are .

I’m coming back later to add to this .

“Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you.” — Marsha Norman

“The white light streams down to be broken up by those human prisms into all the colors of the rainbow. Take your own color in the pattern and be just that.” ~Charles R. Brown

In response to flowergirl’s post:
I am blessed, and I thank you for that…because I know it takes work…takes 2…etc. It just seems no matter how much I learn in life, it always comes back to taking responsibility for oneself …even in the most respectful relationships. Thank goodness I am “allowed” room to grow.

Early on..in my relationship…being quite young…I loved the romanticism associated with marriage. Don’t get me wrong…I’m big on the sentimental stuff…But as many of us females were being conditioned as children …and as we got older…we were taught love meant sacrifice. Though as we get older of course we realize we give up something of value for the sake of others…but it is less of a sacrifice…(once thought) and not some kind of loss… It is a gain because when we stay conscious of ourselves and our motives…love is a peaceable negotiation with our spirit and those we love. We become very permission oriented with ourselves. We ask…do I want to do this? What’s my motive? How do I see this as a good thing in the big picture I’m coming to learn more and more about? Questions…loving questions…incessantly…because it is we that take top place with the ranking of best friend…so the others we love have a chance in the next pecking order.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

)

I like this thread.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content