login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Photoreading

Looking around this forum, I see much knowledge in it’s members, and the willingness to share that knowledge with each other. This evokes a sense of awe in me, a magical wonderment. I’m glad to be able to call myself a part of it. Thankyou one and all.

If you’ll allow me to continue in this trend of sharing, I’d like to impart upon you the wisdom of photoreading.

Many people, I’ve discovered, have an ill-conceived notion of what photoreading is, yet are very quick to denounce it as “not working!”

I know that most of you already know the particulars of photoreading, but in case you don’t, here they are.

Photoreading is, to me, the law of attraction put to use for a specific topic, Reading.

You all know the first step of manifestation is to be clear on what you want. Applied to reading, this might equate to why you want to read a specific book.

That’s pretty much all there is to photoreading – knowing what you want.

I recently read a book called “The one minute cure” and it took me no more than 15 minutes.

I wanted to know what the one minute cure is and how to apply it. That was my purpose.

After looking at the contents, I saw that most of the info I wanted was in chapter 9 or so. I quickly skimmed through the book to see if there were any nuggets elsewhere particular to my needs. “Skimming” entailed running my eyes over the text, trusting my subconscious to alert me to relevant info (this is a big one for many people).

All in all, I didn’t “read” the book at all, I searched for what I needed.

Liken this to going to google and having no idea what you want. The likliehood that you’ll find what you want is negligeable, since you don’t know what it is:P

“You get out what you put in”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content