login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Some thoughts on Magic and Superpowers

I’m only half-way kidding here. I sent someone a link to King Tut earlier this morning and something over on the side of the main video caught my eye. Just like magic it is very real and we experience this very real kind of “magic” all the time. Here is the vid that grabbed my attention. Now, I didn’t watch the whole video and I don’t even know what they are saying, but I DID click on it. Well, it’s a kind of magic. The girl in the video is using “magic” or a “super-power” that pretty much all of us use all the time. She is literally creating very real energy out of thin air. Now, I know some of you may be laughing or thinking I’m crazy for sharing that link, but I am being serious, fun too, but serious. Women all over the world use this power all the time, some more than others. Men have a similar kind of magic. This power works on our eyes and ears. Love and Fear have similar power – it creates energy. We can measure some of the effects this kind of energy has on us, but we can’t measure the energy itself – at least as far as I know we can’t. It is undeniable that it exists though. If I work doing ANYTHING and that chick walked up to me, I would NOT be able to act like NOTHING was happening. I’m laughing out loud as I am typing this. I don’t even think I would PRETEND to not be affected.

I was just thinking about this because it might be motivational in some ways to view being healthy or sexy as a super-power we can develop through taking better care of ourselves.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Charisma of all sorts helps communication (whether it be big boobs or the ability to make people laugh). Have you heard of Derren Brown. He’s quite popular in the UK. He’s what I’d call a master of communication, in that he can get people to commit armed robberies.

Here’s an example

Yeah! Charisma! Some people seem to have it naturally, but we can ALL develop it. Charisma opens doors! We should talk about charisma more on bmindful.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content