login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Ready For The New.....

I just wrote a new affirmative prayer…and felt a good release. I’m making some changes in my life…I had taken on a lot…and laid it all out and looking at things with fresh eyes.

• ~

Thank You God for refreshing my mind, body and spirit in only ways You can do. I know You will give me what I need to take good care of myself and those I love. I allow You full reign …as I co-pilot…so I can continue to grow spiritually, emotionally, physically, monetarily…to be a new version of myself rather than just a renewed old version. I am ready to make room for what I need. I am grateful and appreciative for this newness. All is well. It is all so. Amen.
  • ~
    This thread is about making change….where needed.
  • ►• Nine requisites for contented living •Nine requisites for contented living: Health enough to make work a pleasure. Wealth enough to support your needs. Strength to battle with difficulties and overcome them. Grace enough to confess your sins and forsake them. Patience enough to toil until some good is accomplished. Charity enough to see some good in your neighbor. Love enough to move you to be useful to others. Faith enough to make real the things of God. Hope enough to remove all anxious fears concerning the future. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German poet, dramatist and scientist (1749-1832)
  • ►•Since changes are going on anyway, the great thing is to learn enough about them so that we will be able to lay hold of them and turn them in the direction of our desires. Conditions and events are neither to be fled from nor passively acquiesced in; they are to be utilized and directed. — John Dewey, American philosopher and education reformer (1859-1952)

• ►• Simplicity. This – is a stability, a straightforwardness, a purity of the mind that is often expressed in a simpler lifestyle – a simpler diet, a more orderly routine, a more intelligent use of time, less clutter, less financial chaos, fewer involvements – in other words, less world, more peace.There is nothing more to happiness than this. -Hugh Prather
  • ►• We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations.” ― Anaïs Nin
    ►• Be single-minded. Be purposeful. Be focused. Know who you are and what you truly want. Be conscious. Be aware. Formulate your purpose into words. Etch it on your heart. Repeat it in your mind. And above all, live it and live it and live it . Hugh Prather

►• Be at least as interested in what goes on inside you as what happens outside. If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Eckhart Tolle
►• On Purpose You have a habit of operating from a series of unconsciously set,conflicting goals (and thus having very cluttered lives); you necessarily want and need a better approach. One simple way to attain this is to decide what kind of person to be (and thus what sort of day to have) before the day actually decides this for us. You can decide before sleeping what your waking purpose will be – you can picture the kinds of things you want to happen every day, before they actually happen..HUGH PRATHER

• ►•A human being is a deciding being. — Viktor E. Frankl, Austrian neurologist and psychiatrist (1905-1997)
  • ►•Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.— Unknown
  • ☼ Gratitude is an opener of locked-up blessings. ~Marianne Williamson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast : This is an awesome thread. I love the one about how your thoughts become actions and actions become habits. I actually have an index card on my desk at work that says “thoughts=feelings=actions=results” Also the one about not growing in all areas at one time. When you focus on one thing that you are looking to improve with the loa or anything else like affirmations, One has to realize I think that somethings are going to have to be put on the back-burner or at least not focused on as much if you truly wish to get one goal accomplished ASAP because that involves putting as much effort into it as possible.

The last one about Gratitude is so true.

Awesome job on this post and thanks for sharing.

by the way read your prayer and thought it was amazing. Really touching. Love the part about being a “new you” verses a newer version of the “old you”

In response to Succes_n_Freedom’s post:
Thanks Succes_n_Freedom’(: While change is something we ultimately decide to do alone…it is always nice to know…we are all in this together(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast : No problem. Sometimes support keeps us on the path that we are trying to follow, since there are others out there who mean to bring us down.

I usually stay pretty focused…that I don’t buy into or hear ‘too much’ negative. If it is from others…I examine …trying to listen for truth. If it is from me…I do the same. It is easier for me to deal with me…and its less important for me to deal with the negativity of others…though it still takes up ‘space’ for awhile(: Here is part of a list I like… entitled GIVE UP… by marc and angel

• GIVE UP… – >Letting the opinions of others control your life. – People know your name, not your story. They’ve heard what you’ve done, but not what you’ve been through. So take their opinions of you with a grain of salt. In the end, it’s not what others think, it’s what you think about yourself that counts. Sometimes you have to do exactly what’s best for you and your life, not what’s best for everyone else.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Though, when beginning what feels like square 1…I may hear lots of things while trying to hear me. Does that make sense?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It does. I feel the same way sometimes. Right now I have two voices fighting in my head of if I should go to my business meeting tomorrow after work or if I should just wait until next week to actually do it. haha. We all come up against a struggle but It’s what you do that counts when you run into it.

Sometimes …when life gets harried…and we can confront challenges…we have to realign our senses…re-ask the questions…refine our purpose so it fits the present…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

That is more profound than you might realize….“It’s what you do that counts when you run into it.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

So true. Like I don’t want to go to my meeting but than I ask myself: “What is the alternative?” I actually have that question on my phone to try and help keep me focused.

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast : I love that saying. Like I am actually thinking about putting that on my mirror so I see it everyday. May create a small vision board for myself on a small sheet of paper so I can hang it at work to remind myself of my goals as much as possible. :)

Vision Boards are great! Do you use bold print on your vision board for these wonderful reminders?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I think we should also utilize this thread for books and audios that assist greatly with transition…What do you think? I know there are threads on books which help…but I’m READY FOR NEW(: So this is the new thread for a new focus…even if it is books we’ve read before…or audios we’ve listened to before.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

at work I use small print just because I don’t have a big area. Its funny. My job is filled with negative people and they wouldn’t understand what I am doing and even if they did they would think I’m crazy or they would try to fit in with everyone else and crack jokes even though they would want to do something like that as well. Sometimes people are so focused on fitting in that they don’t want to take the chance of standing out.

I meant for home(: At work…I carry a small notepad in my pocket & 1 book in my lunch bag. Even if I can’t look at thoughts on paper, or my book…. when I want…I have great comfort knowing…my notepad & book..have powerful info…(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My top 10 books:

What to say when Talking to Yourself

Magic of Believing

The Magic of thinking Big

The Greatest Miracle in the World

Think and Grow Rich

Psycho-Cybernetics

The Five Love Languages

The Go-Getter

Warrior Chicks (for the females)

The Leader in You

At home I don’t have affirmations posted around but I will soon now that I just got a printer this weekend. But I have a vision board on my computer which helps since I am always on it and I have books I have near my bed. I try to read at least one page a night. Just to keep myself focused on my goals.

Right now reading some books I never finshed:

• Think & Grow Rich with Peace of Mind by Napoleon Hill
  • Earn What You Are Really Worth by Brian Tracy
  • Kiss That Frog by Brian Tracy and his daughter Christina
    Newest Book Kiss That Frog
    Here is the table of contents:
    Introduction
    Chapter 1: Seven Truths about You
    Chapter 2: Allow Yourself to Dream
    Chapter 3: Accept the Situation as It Is
    Chapter 4: Clear the Forest of Negatives
    Chapter 5: You See What You Believe
    Chapter 6: Become Unstoppable
    Chapter 7: Release Your Brakes
    Chapter 8: Liberate Your Potential
    Chapter 9: Expect the Best
    Chapter 10: Let Go of the Past
    Chapter 11: Look for the Good
    Chapter 12: Seven Keys to a Positive Personality
    Summary, About the Authors, Seminars, Workshops, Speaking and Coaching

“You are meant to do something wonderful with your life. You are special and have a unique combination of talents, abilities, ideas, insights, and experiences that make you different from anyone who has ever lived. You are designed for success and engineered for greatness” (from book)

•The New Normal
•Your Personal Service Corporation
•Increase Your Earning Potential
•Capitalize on Your Strengths
•Get the Right Job
•The Future Belongs to the Competent
•Double Your Productivity
•Practical Project Management
•Put People First
•Powerful Problem Solving and Decision-Making
•Get Paid More and Promoted Faster
•Perception is Everything
The book explores on of your most important assets, “your earning ability”, which is how you make a living. For some people, their earning aiblity increases each year and for others, it remains flat.

The book caters to any professional such as an executive in a competitive industry, a person in a job transition, a student entering the workforce, or an unemployed person. To advance in your career, Earn What You’re Really Worth may be worth a read.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Copyright 2012 on both Tracy books. I am very happy with both books so far. …this last book does bring it home…and into 2012. This is great for someone already in a business & they want to excel further, and/or starting a business of their very own(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• “thoughts=feelings=actions=results”
  • “It’s what you do that counts when you run into it.”
  • “What’s the alternative?” Thanks Succes_n_Freedom.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This is so helpful. It got my day off to a beautiful start! Thanks! :D

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content