login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Appreciation

What do you appreciate today, maybe you didn’t appreciate yesterday or maybe you always have. Whatever it is, make sure to remember it.

“… Today I appreciate, my partner – my best friend – my soul mate. For always being there and for making me smile through the good and the bad”

I appreciate appreciation threads(: I once did a Google search on the difference between appreciation & gratitude….and I’m sure there are more powerful videos…but I found 2 (1) this guy did spell out what I was experiencing today 

(2) Here’s another one -Abraham material

“Appreciation is a wonderful thing.
It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.”
Voltaire

“The most powerful energy boosters are the feelings that we all want more of: feelings like appreciation, genuine care, compassion, kindness, forgiveness, and love. … You can transform stress quickly when these uplifting feelings—and the biochemicals they generate—are coursing through your body. They create hormonal mixtures that nourish your cells and your mind and fight fatigue and aging.” – Doc Childre

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I appreciate all the spiritual leaders who unselfishly share all they know so we can learn from them and help create a better world…. I appreciate all those on bmindful who do the same…. some of you work tirelessly sharing and I for one have learned heaps from this site…. thank you

In response to coachhouse's post:

hello wonderful coachhouse

Image result for grudges Abraham hicks quote

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

appreciate .. even more …. how I utilized my morning in ways which work great for me, and now simply allow (even more)

(even more than moments ago) …. allowed myself to build on my now…creating an even more positive flow…

like a table… got to set and enjoy the feast which …continues to allow harmony for my whole system

…and the way it feels… it feels like it will create better everything with all of my experiences,

I appreciate because appreciation fills my spirit with thank yous!!!(:

I appreciate that it feels good to know co-creation involves things that are easy fun and ridiculously helpful(:

I appreciate …because it feels good to keep getting confirmation that I am right where I am supposed to be.
a little affirming tune (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

love this   topic LOA. I will visit regularly...What do you appreciate today, maybe you didn’t appreciate yesterday or maybe you always have. Whatever it is, make sure to remember it.

Quotes:

Appreciation is like looking through a wide-angle lens that lets you see the entire forest, not just the one tree limb you walked up on. Doc Childre and Sara Paddision

The word “appreciation” means to be thankful and express admiration, approval, or gratitude. It also means to grow or appreciate in value. As you appreciate life, you become more valuable—both to yourself and others. Sara Paddison

32afb633ef767ea9fc92f72a28668861.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content