login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Fill In The Blank ... on Gratitude

“ Today I Am Grateful For ______________ “

I will start –

“Today I am Grateful For Waking Up”

xx

today I have gratitude for a few things,mainly having the capacity to have a good day,and a good tomorrow,and of course a good now.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

You know, the sun came up this morning. Obama was re-elected and low and behold – the sun came up. I suspect it will come up tomorrow too. I think it will keep on doing that – at least until 12/21 – wink, wink. The thing is I have an awful lot of things to be grateful for. If I were magic, heck – it doesn’t even take magic to see that there are many in this world who are far worse off than I am. If you are reading this then you are sitting in front of a computer with access to the internet. A world of free education is a keystroke away. Yes, I have a lot to be grateful for. I even appreciate the bad stuff. I don’t like it, but I appreciate it. Where would we be without the bad stuff? If we all had magic wands and could instantly order everything up the way we wanted it when we wanted it then life would have no meaning. There would be no pain, but no joy either. Maybe it’s why we have free-will. You know, a magic wand would be nice for a day, but it would suck to have one for a lifetime.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Some beautiful comments, thank you.

Remember, Smile And The Whole World Smiles With You! :) :) :) :) :) :)

today I’m grateful for

the gift of life ,my three children ,our beautiful earth ,good friends

love flowergirl

I,m grateful that you guys say some interesting stuff,even though i should be sleeping,theirs probably a reason i,m typing instead of sleeping

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

We got a really interesting response to this question on our Facebook page (see the link below)

The Law Of Attraction

Sometimes it can be easy to forget about the small things in life, we must always remember to be grateful and thankful for everything we have – no matter its size, shape or price tag.

Beaming Lots Of Love And Positive Energy Your Way :)

Today I am grateful my grandsons are spending time with me. The time that we share is so wonderful. I enjoy hearing their corny jokes, smiles and laughter that is shared. My living room has been transformed into toyroom central, trucks, scooters, sponge bob and squidward, you name it, I bet it’s there. I am grateful for all the love that is shared with me. So much so I soak it all up just like a sponge :)

Today I am grateful for life, love and liberty.

Today I am grateful for all of the wonderful people who are in my life!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Today I'm grateful for having clarity of mind, love in my heart & the freedom to be.

I am grateful for wonderful friends and family ...near & far.

And I'm very grateful for bmindful -community and the wonderful energy that I easily focus on here with and for myself... and the great opporunity to be around  like minded others...

love you all.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am grateful for the many beautiful threads on Bmindful... especially loving gratitude threads right now. It is an awesome way to greet the early hours of the morning. It is awesome to include gratitude any time of the day(:https://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/1-daily-gratitude-list-divinely-inspired.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am grateful for inspiration. 

I am grateful for a focus on a wonderful day ahead.

I am grateful for love -that is the I AM in all.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am grateful that  I'm ready for this wonderful new day!!!6e216d78eb25f3834cf5436cd450e4a0--good-morning-images-daily-affirmations.jpgRelated imageImage result for bmindful WE ARE FREE TO BE ~free THOUGHTS...1 of 3

Image result for Instagram

Related image

I find after being grateful and appreciative today-yesterday even looks better!!!

Image result for gratitude for believing in today pic quote

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am grateful of the recollection of yesterday's   day of 'hard work' ...  I am grateful for a job which helps create \\\$...an avenue for me/my lil' family unit...to be where we live

and ALSO allows service oriented focus.

I am grateful to be involved in good learning experiences where my  answered prayer plays out.

I am grateful that even though there is stress there -doing/being a lot...i am  shown .. High Powererd Love from .. the Infamous I Am... capable of being myself authentically and responding to all that takes place in positive ways for my self and with/for others. 

I am grateful for all interactions... I am also loving and appreciate getting to see brand new babies & older adults who are over 100 years old and of course the many ages in between and all of the cultural diversity.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am grateful for how everything has come together, and believing it will get better and better.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am grateful for love, good music, joy of the heart, loving people, 

and postivity which attaches to each wonderful moment.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I'm grateful I've been focusing on 2019 as an opportunity.

and

now all that I see is now

opportunity.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so grateful for the love in my life.

I am planning to let myself enjoy this love even more.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so grateful for the care I give to me so I can allow for such a good day.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so grateful for my work...

in combination ... of loving loving my days off!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am grateful for the people in my life that are so easy to be around and enjoy,

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am grateful for being me and the time to do whatever I want & need.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am grateful for the acknowledgement of love in my life, that feels even better than I remember... though reminiscent of my favorite times.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am grateful to feel good.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am grateful for believing in the best outcomes

and enjoying the journey

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so grateful that I am choosing my day.

My life is a life of design not reaction.

{affirmation on my fridge- I AM NOW LIVING A LIFE OF DESIGN RATHER THAN A LIFE OF REACTION}

works for me!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so grateful that I choose to take such great care of myself.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am grateful for those who care for me... as I am... and as I Am.

I am grateful for myself loving myself, liking myself and admiring myself.

I am grateful for each fresh new perfect moment...I call my life.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I'm grateful for gratitude-energy!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am grateful for what I have, who I am and my joyous focus 

4ecba1873ebb2994271307e85b12f2ed.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content