login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Mind Movies-Custom Movies

I am now taking requests for personal mind movies. Movies will be 2 to 5 minutes long. Subject of your choice. If you have certain affirmations you would like for me to add, please let me know. I will also create the soundtrack as well. You can post your request here or send me a private message on my YouTube account(Mindmoviecreator).

When I start the process of your movie I will let you know.

In response to Succes_n_Freedom’s post:
Ok, you asked.If you choose to take this mission. Here is my 1st goal. I write a lot and plan, and see its value. Though, I’m making some changes

And would love a video for planning & keeping things in 1 place while maintaining a level of creativity ….(flexibility)

I will list affirmations as I think of them:

• My mind-organizing printables are kept orderly, reviewed regularly & handled well
  • All my daily tasks are scheduled according to their importance.
  • Each day I know what needs to be done and in what order.
  • My personal mission statement is quite clear.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • “I understand (it/& or everything needed). I know what I need to do.”
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • “I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”
  • “My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”
  • “I focus on this task only. This task is easy
  • “Clarity”
  • “Go Slow – I’ve Got it”

Thank you!!! I am so appreciative for you even attempting this.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I will start working on your video in a few days. Thanks for the request.

I will start working on your video in a few days. Thanks for the request.

thanks, I’m so excited!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’m sorry for the long wait on the video for some reason the program i was using was having issues and I had to redownload it but not to worry. I still have the images and affirmations that I plan on using. And all I have to do is create your sound track. You’re mind movie will be done shortly. Also I changed some of the affirmations form “I” to “You” I hope that is okay. If not just let me know and I can change them back. Also I can if you want add the affirmations as a subliminal to under the soundtrack if you like.

Thank you for the time and attention you are giving this project. And I like the you-command. I utilize both …so that is fine, of course. I don’t think I’d want the subliminal at this time…I like the left right ear effects…but the subliminal…I seem to like to have some level of conscious awareness of my affirmations. But the mere possibilities you have come up with are wonderful, and thank you again for the attention to the great detail(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Many blessings to you Success n Freedom! :D

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content