login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Mind Movie-Health and Fitness

So I know it has been a while but I have been kind of busy. I am just finishing up my new mind movie for fitness and health. I will be posting the link for that one soon. No photos of guys for any male watchers out there. Sorry, This is a personal mind movie that I am uploading so all the picture of people are females. I may make one geared just for men down the road.

In response to Succes_n_Freedom’s post:
So looking forward to this one! Thank you for sharing your affirming movies here(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

no problem

It’s finally up.
Health and fitness Mind movie

Tell me what you guys think…
ENJOY!!

In response to Succes_n_Freedom’s post:
I love this video! Your food pictures are wonderful…along with the exercise photos & great affirmations of course! I will add this to my morning routine(: I like to choose a few good video-affirmation tapes before I’m fully awake…to take in for intention/direction/focus/planning-action.
Thanks!!! Looking forward to more in this category. Am I being greedy?(: Hope not because I’m simply enthusiastic & appreciative for your gifts here in this community.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to “SelfcareEnthusiast’spost:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/3000/mind-movie-health-and-fitness

I’m glad you like the video. You’re not being greedy at all. I am actually going to start taking requests soon on make like 3 to 5 minute videos as far as topics, and affirmations that people would like to see. I will let you know when i start that.

I love your video ,it stays in your mind after watching it which is great .I keep picturing the fruit and veg .
Thanks for sharing them here with us and looking forwards to more .
love flowergirl

Thank you all for your comments on the video. I am glad you all enjoyed all the ones I have posted.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content