login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Secrets of the Pyramids Revealed

Just wanted to share something I stumbled across this morning.

I was looking for an explanation of a science experiment I remember doing in primary school! We placed two bananas on two plates, but one banana had a wire frame pyramid over it.

Over a period of a week or so the banana with the pyramid over it remained green and unripe, whilst the other banana ripened and eventually went brown and mushy.

I don’t remember there being an explanation then and I haven’t yet read this book to find out either, but it definitely looks interesting!

The Secrets of the Pyramids Revealed

In the document, the author briefly explained a similar experiment:

An experiment with a chilli pepper has shown the following:

• A chilli pepper placed into a pyramid along the north–south axis over a period of twenty days remains green and dry.
  • A chilli pepper placed into a pyramid along the east–west axis over the same period of time gains a red color and ripens.

Thought you might find it interesting!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

In response to Lee Nutter’s post:

Hi Lee,

This is such an interesting subject for me because it is something my father use to talk about all the time. The pyramids have so much facinating facts to them. Have you done any experiments using different stones or metal to form a pyramid? what changes did you notice? Thank you in advance.

Peace,
Mary

Thanks Lee – this bizarre fact intrigues me. Have always been interested in Egyptian symbology, pyramids, ankhs, eye of horus etc

I will have to try this – not least to stop my chillis ripening too quickly, but simply because this is such a revelation!
You really are the fountain of all knowledge Lee!!
;o)

A full and thankful heart..

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content