login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Motivators Express Ideas On Shifting

thread from 2012- soon to stand a bit of revision(:

This thread is geared to quotes, videos & thoughts on change,

• Zig Ziglar & Attitude
    • Building a better you is the first step to building a better America.
    • Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
    • You cannot perform in a manner inconsistent with the way you see yourself.
    • Most of us would be upset If we were accused of being ‘silly’, yet it comes from the old English word ‘seilig’ and it’s literal definition is ‘to be blessed, happy, healthy and prosperous.’
    • If you want to reach a goal, you must “see the reaching” in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.
    • You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.
    • Of all the ‘attitudes’ we can acquire, surely the attitude of gratitude is the most important and by far the most life changing.
    • The more you express gratitude for what you have the more you will have to express gratitude for.
    • There are seldom, if ever, any hopeless situations, but there are many people who lose hope in the face of some situations.”
    • You can disagree without being disagreeable.
    • If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
    • Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
    • Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
    • Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.
    • Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have.
    • You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure.
    • It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.
    • You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Brian Tracy & Change Brian Tracy says change is inevitable and people can only respond in 4 ways: do more of some things, less of others, start doing new things, and stop doing some things altogether. He says goals are a powerful motivator. A goal can only be obtained by choosing one or more of those responses, enabling you to effectively make the changes necessary to achieve the goal.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Nido R. Qubein

One of the greatest resources people cannot mobilize themselves is that they try to accomplish great things. Most worthwhile achievements are the result of many little things done in a single direction. Nido Qubein

1) Keep your mind uncluttered. Practice ridding your mind of all self-defeating thoughts. Nido R. Qubein

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

0ae9fc5d4f1068b94e2445477d6c26b0--true-vision-life-coaching.jpg

“How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to?” Anthony Robbins

• _______________________________
    Louise Hay…complete CD I CAN DO IT - “As Louise discusses topics such as health, forgiveness, prosperity, creativity, relationships, job success, and self-esteem, you’ll see that affirmations are solutions that will replace whatever problem you might have in a particular area”
  • _______________________________

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This is a nice thread. But have started admiring this video recently. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmSXeHwiqbU

not sure where to post this so I’m adding it here

Neale Donald Walsch and Eckart Tolle

Yes some of your points really very ncecessary for those who want changes in their life. some time positve thinking really change every negative work into positive work.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content