login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How to do Affirmation Magic

Hi, I’m new to this forum. Nice to meet you. I’d like to share a little something about affirmations that I’ve found to be highly effective. This technique uses a combination of affirmations, NLP presuppositions and Sigil magic.

The theory behind Sigil magic is basically that you’ll see quicker results by getting your analytical mind out of the way and embedding your desires straight into your subconscious.

NLP presuppositions are when you presuppose that the reality you want already exists.

You can follow along here, if you’re interested.

You need to first create your sigil (which is just a pictorial or textual representation of what you want). Take your affirmation, for example “I am confident”. Rewrite that in question form (presupposition), for example “Why am I always so confident”.

Next, take that question (“Why am I always so confident”), and remove all vowels and repeating letters.

So “Why am I always so confident” becomes “whmlyscnfdt”.

You can search on google for one of those online text to graphic tools. Just plug your modified statement into it (“whmlyscnfdt”), choose an illegible font and generate.

It’s probably a good idea if you let yourself use a seperate folder on your hard drive for this.

You’ll likely want to perform the above steps multiple times, using a different affirmation each time.

You’ll find that you now have a folder of images, say 10 for example, that you can’t make much sense of, which is sort of the point :) You may not consciously be able to decipher your images but your subconscious will understand them.

Go ahead and start a slide show of your images. Maybe you’ll like to play some music in the background. Just sit back and watch your images scrolling by. Allow your subconscious to do all the work now, you did your bit.

Feel free to eplay with this, adapt it to your own needs andhave fun doing it :)

I too would like to welcome you to bmindful. This will be a very interesting thread…

link on topic

here’s another link Sigilization …. “For our case it’s a great tool to use along with our affirmations. By breaking up a specific affirmation into a shorter word or phrase we can use it in repetition along with the intent behind it to aid in meditations or focus on the end result. To create a sigil you first need to take the affirmation. Using the original affirmation of “I will be successful” we first need to break this down by removing any repeated letters. This will give us: I wl be sucf. Now you rearrange the letters to make an easier pronounced phrase: Iwl Bescuf. This is now manageable to repeat out loud or internally. From here all you need to do is focus on the intent of the sigil, that being the original affirmation. This is one of my favorite methods.

found a sigil generator

Though…will continue to be open to finding better material on the subject.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks muchly for the welcomes :)

This looks promising and it makes sense to me why it would be effective – sort of doing an end run around conscious resistance. Words like “magic” and “spells” turn me off, but I’ll bet there is something here worth exploring. Thanks for sharing this info.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post: Looking forward to being more versed…it is intriguing, isn’t it? Initially it hit me that way too MCM re: spells and magic being a turnoff until I read over initial thread post in combination with what I had posted. I haven’t checked out Mara’s post or had time to research further though….Mara, I’m glad you’ve begun posting…and hoping edduffe continues to add things to assist.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It has become quite evident to me over the years that certain terms are highly ambiguous. ‘Spells’, ‘Magic’ among them.

It often helps to define the terms clearly, in a way that makes sense to everybody.

If I’m to define ‘Spell’ or ‘Magic’ in terms of something unexplainable or things that Harry Potter does, then I’m rightly probably going to scoff.

If, however, I define them as a change in my own consciousness, whereby I will get apparently magical results, it’s a bit more understandable.

Many people, when performing ‘magic’ are trying to influence things outside their control, not even knowing that all change comes from within.

It’s nice that you guys and girls are open to learning more about it :)

Hi edduffe,
I finally got around to reading all the posts on this thread and I LOVE IT! How FUN!! (as it should be…because we tend to get overly serious about things)
I can understand what you were talking about in saying ‘it already exists’ … because that is part of my belief system. We are immersed in a sea of probabilities and the ones we are CONSCIOUS of participating in (we call that reality :) are the ones we have deliberately chosen or the Law of Attraction brings it to us by default…coming from our recognized or Unrecognized beliefs…
So I LIKE this Sigilization thing! THANK YOU!
Imagine / Betty
PS: I like Harry Potter’s magic! :) One of my favorite quotes from Robin Williams is: “Reality! What a concept” … ha! agreed.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content