login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Beautiful  Friendship 

685154f2f4d50a627e45b8d17f6f337f.jpg

luciusannaeusseneca155059.jpg

Top-30-Famous-Minion-Friendship-Quotes-minion-friendship.jpg

988b1184cc3e5461ccb4521b478e52d3.jpg

• However you define friendship, share meaningful quotes you know on the subject of all types of friendships, create or locate…I’d really appreciate that from this bmindful community of friends (:

There are all types of friends in this world…some you share with and some you learn from, some who seem to take part in your life with everything equated with trust and love. Some who ‘seem to do it all’ -friends(: Some friends are casual and some are those best friends that you decide will be with you for a life time, and others that simply were there long enough to change your life. However you define friendship, share meaningful quotes you know, create or locate…I’d really appreciate that my bmindful friends (:

• Wonderful Faces of Friendship-Quotations
      Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go. ~Margaret Walker
    • A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. ~William Shakespeare
    • In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. Albert Schweitzer
    • Joy is the freedom of movement without interruption. It is the freedom of expression without judgment ☼Author unknown
    • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfm9szbaZGIT0kAhJ0w9tFd6tWaNF21v9xMV2wHQXwze2eo8Xo

It is my wish for you:
Comfort on difficult days,
Smiles when sadness intrudes,
Rainbows to follow the clouds,
Laughter to kiss your lips,
Sunsets to warm your heart,
Hugs when spirits sag,
Beauty for your eyes to see,
Friendships to brighten your being,
Faith so that you can believe,
Confidence for when you doubt,
Courage to know yourself,
Patience to accept the truth,
Love to complete your life.
- Anonymous

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Friends are so important all through our lives .

“Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” Anais Nin

“The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing… not healing, not curing… that is a friend who cares.”
Henri Nouwen

I have a great fridge magnet one of my friends gave me that says
“ you will always be my friend – you know too much “

lovely thread Selfcare ,thankyou
love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Thank you flowergirl for your thoughtful comment and your wonderful contributions.Here is a music video, I couldn’t leave out flowergirl that you posted,

And the song we both enjoy posting… 3 little birds …I feel is very friendship oriented…especially when this little one sings it(: ❊♫ 3 Little Birds

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

oh you are great putting that music video on here ,it touches the soul every time ,
love flowergirl

Best Friends Forever

This will make you smile

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content