login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How Do You Start Your Day 

Would anyone like to share how you begin your day ? Do you have a routine ,a spiritual practice or do you just get up and rush into the day .

In The Morning – Yani

This is really sweet music. Thanks for sharing it flowergirl! I usually say a little prayer of gratitude or protection; look at my abundance vision board that’s by my bed then get up and stretch a little. And then it’s the usual kind of things. Sometimes, tho, hubby brings tea in, so I drink that before I get up. :D

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

I started responding (with a completeness) to this, and realized my mornings are quite full, and enjoyable before work. I’m not sure how to condense it for a post…Though you merely asking …assisted me in mindfulness and appreciation of my choices. I will say I don’t rush …into the morning. . I allow myself time to ease into the moment conditioning and renewing my mind. I use blue mirror and affirmative prayer before getting out of bed…to… begin.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

:)

This just arrived in my inbox from about.com

“Today’s Affirmation

At SUNRISE I rejoice. At SUNSET I am at peace. IN-BETWEEN I live with happiness, faith, and courage “

love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
wonderful…great for vision board….great for life(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

that would be a lovely vision board with pics wouldn’t it

That’s great! I’m going to print it out now and put it on the vision board by my bedside.

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

i’m extremely interested in starting my day in a way that will put me on the right track.

my inclination is to awaken naturally . . . i love to drink coffee and read online. i am hoping to find an inspirational place to hang out till i wake up.

i like to read from daily meditation books (course in miracles is one i like but there are many others), pray, etc., but i don’t seem to be as consistent as i would like . . .

hope to pick up some good idea here – maybe chanting intentions, or going on youtube and listening to inspirational vids . . .

In response to flowergirl’s post:
AS soon as I wake up I say loudly and with a smile Thank You God for letting me be alive another day! I stretch a little and then make breakfast.

If I only had 1 minute left

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“No matter where I am in the world or what’s on my schedule, I begin each day by reading an inspirational book and then meditating and praying. I adopted this healthy habit many years ago to ensure that my first thoughts of the day were positive. In the beginning, I let myself skip an occasional morning of reflection, but I always noticed that my day wasn’t as fun or satisfying. Whenever I devoted time to my uplifting practice, I was always rewarded with a magical day, new opportunities, and a deep sense of fulfillment. Now I wouldn’t even think of neglecting my morning ritual. “

- Doreen Virtue

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content