login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Go For It

I just wanted to ask if anyone on bmindful has ever pursued a career in something that you did not study as a child or have qualifications in? Some of the people I admire the most seem to have pursued careers that they were never trained for (e.g. Kandinsky worked as lawyer and at the age of 30 developed a career in painting, or Yanni who originally studied Psychology, was never taught traditional notation and pursued music). Just wanted to hear if anyone here has made a career out of something unexpected. Doesn’t have to be creative, anything’s fine :)

“Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” – Napoleon Hill

I have always worked in childcare – nurseries,fostering ,nanny and although I;m trying to get back into this work after being at home bringing up my family ( Harley duck and his brother and sister) I am ready for a change .

My dream is to work either giving complementary therapies to people in need – women and children in refuges,elderly folks.Or to sell the craft things I make ,crochet blankets,throws,knitted baby clothes .
It would be great to combine the 2 .

Another hope is to write self help books ,something I can do now with the life experiences I have gained along the way .

I would also like to work in an orphanage in Romania for a few years .

I am looking forwards to different types of work and who knows I might end up doing something I have never even thought of .

Love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content