login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Gentle Art Of Blessing

I found this beautiful video this morning and want to share it here The gentle and forgotten art of blessing

As I’m going to the library today I’m going to see if they have the book
the gentle art of blessings

Would anyone like to share how ,who ,where you give blessings ?

love flowergirl

The Gentle Art Of Blesing.

Choosing to bless

love flowergirl

….I am so glad I clicked over to the site…what peaceful & perfect videos. Thank you for your wonderful contributions. Love, selfcare(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thsnks Selfcare ,I love finding them and sharing here .
love flowergirl

A Blessing

May the light of your soul guide you May the light of your soul bless the work you do with the secret love and warmth of your heart. May you see in what you do the beauty of your own soul. May the sacredness of your work bring healing, light and renewal to those who work with you and to those who see and receive your work. May your work never weary you. May it release within you wellsprings of refreshment, inspiration and excitement. May you be present in what you do. May you never become lost in the bland absences. May the day never burden. May dawn find you awake and alert, approaching your new day with dreams, possibilities and promises. May evening find you gracious and fulfilled. May you go into the night blessed, sheltered and protected. May your soul calm, console and renew you.

John O’Donohue

I absolutely love the blessing above.It energised me instantly. Thanks again flowergirl! x

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

thanks Stefania,it touched me because Iam looking for work but not sure what I would like to do apart from a job where I’n caring for either people,animals,plants,our environment .

John O Donohue keeps appearing all over the place .
love flowergirl

kindness

Leaving a Positive Footprint Blessing Space
by Madisyn Taylor

We can bless each space we enter leaving a sweet energetic footprint behind.

Physical space acts like a sponge, absorbing the radiant of all who pass through it. And, more likely than not, the spaces we move through each day have seen many people come and go. We have no way of knowing whether the energy footprints left behind by those who preceded us will invigorate us or drain us. Yet we can control the energy footprint we leave behind for others. In blessing each space we enter, we orchestrate a subtle energy shift that affects not only our own experiences in that space but also the experiences of the individuals who will enter the space after us. While we may never see the effects our blessing has had, we can take comfort in the fact that we have provided grace for those that follow after us.

When you bless a room or an entire building, you leave a powerful message of love and light for all those who will come after you. Your blessings thus have myriad effects on the environments through which you pass. Old, stagnant energy is cleared, creating a vacuum into which fresh and invigorating energy can freely flow. The space is thus rendered harmonious and nourishing, and it becomes a hub from which positive feelings are transmitted. Intent is the key component of the blessings you leave in your physical wake. If your intent involves using your own consciousness as a tool for selflessly spreading grace, your blessings will never go awry. Whether you feel more comfortable performing a solo blessing or prefer to call upon your spirit guides for assistance, visualize each space you enter becoming free of toxins, chaos, and negativity as you speak your blessing. Then imagine the resultant emptiness being replaced by pure, healing white light and loving energy. Even a quic! k mindful thought of love can bless a space.

This type of blessing is cumulative and will grow each time you bestow it. Try blessing every home, business, and office you visit for an entire week and observing the effects of your goodwill. Your affirmative energy footprint will help brighten your day as you contemplate your blessing’s future impact on your siblings in humanity and your environment

In response to flowergirl’s post:

Thanks for another wonderful post!

Thanks to you & others who share your beautiful thoughts, feelings, tips & tools(: and yes, blessings!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

)coming back here soon

b99cd05038b8bc24c40b27c8f09c817b.jpg

here are your videos you posted Flowergirl repeated here(:

The gentle and forgotten art of blessing

the gentle art of blessings

The Gentle Art Of Blesing.

Choosing to bless

08ae45b5be3e2cddf4dfb3f2cf4f6953.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thank you so much for bringing this thread up AGoodVibe

This first video is so comforting especially at the moment

here is a lovely post about gratitude

http://www.omharmonics.com/blog/i-wish-i-had-known-this-secret-to-inner-peace/?sr=21

)

BEAUTIFUL, I IMAGINE MY SOUL LIKE A BIRD SOARING INTO FLIGHT!
BLESSINGS UNTO YOU THIS DAY AND ALWAYS!

30cbfbf9919eed558c769e9a81c7f03e--coffee-cups-coffee-time.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

houseblessing2.gif

6b148357e221899f63dec0f552e5af91.jpg

Image result for loving myself quotes gif

Image result for the gentle art of blessings quotes

Image result for be a blessing quotes

new-positive-force.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How-Can-I-Be-A-Blessing-To-Others-Today.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

29597833_1899507660119398_6763123160251037322_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=kZplebbJen8AX_a4Ser&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=3f0c439c314a926256d8f49bf0fd4ee3&oe=5EC662C3

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

kind-gentle.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to flowergirl's post:

beautiful!

truly perfect

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

640x640.jpgImage result for gentle blessing quote pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

31229302_1929641653772665_5660539933503357010_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=xEfcjumamvAAX8-Z0tH&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=12c8f64a05affc969d1bcebbae7f88a7&oe=5EC6907F

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content