login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼Experience / Awareness

Experience tells you what to do, confidence allows you to do itStan Smith

• ~
    • Awareness” is a very comprehensive term. It incorporates many factors, including everything we perceive with our five senses as well as everything we perceive instinctively and intuitively, both consciously and non-consciously. It is the product of the conditioning of our entire life experience and our innate intelligence and intuition. Our awareness is responsible for our insights, inner urges, emotional reactions, and every decision we make. Lilbum S. “Barks’ Barksdale
    • ~ Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. -And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary .☼ Steve Jobs
    • ~

Your past experience Your time has not been wasted and your efforts have not been in vain. Everything has brought you to where you are now, and this is a very good place to be. From here, you can move forward in whatever direction you choose. Now, you can put your wisdom, your experience and even your regrets to positive, purposeful use. The portion of your life over which you have full control begins right now. No matter where you’ve come from, now is your opportunity to choose precisely where you wish to go. It’s easy to get caught up in thoughts of what could have been, or to fall into discouragement about what didn’t work out. Your best option, though, is to focus on the best of what can be and on enthusiastically stepping forward to make it happen. You are surrounded by a universe that’s filled with great possibilities. Take all of your past experience and put it to work in creating a future of excellence and fulfillment. Whatever the past has been, it has also been very good to you, because it has delivered you here. Now, take that good fortune and put it to good use. ☼ Ralph Marston

• ~0a0382c810dbdcb7a0f673d0a76826fb--a-letter-healing-quotes.jpg

d4ce22c681de746e83b8f141622f0335--ma-vie-mindful-living.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

experience is just another word for intelligence…..it,s not hard to recognize people that have experience especially if they don,t dye there hair, lol

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Looking back….I can recall how experience (with wonderful lessons) made me feel like various books no longer needed to be read. Contrary to warm & trusted feelings (lol) I know that is not true in totality….(: Learning from various chosen sources is what its all about. Often great experience can be appreciated with context of those who have similar experiences and context related to “extreme ahas” and of course to attain a more scientific expertise(:

Though…sometimes…it is good to trust…some things you’ve learned as ‘enough’ to catapult the action that in fact stirred the motivation to start…to continue…and create huge areas in life. In other words …sometimes it is just time to “go for it”. On that note….here I go to catapult the action for bringing together my end of the month projects

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thoughts on experience…let me first say that i don,t advocate suffering,usually some degree of suffering is part of the human condition,i know i,ve had enough suffering for a few lifetimes,lol many wise people have said that suffering can be the vehicle or path to spiritual progress,it could also be said that “pain is mandatory suffering is optional“in other words some degree of pain is inevitable I perhaps created some suffering either consciously or subconsciously in my personal life in previous years.There is something called a self created form of bondage,no not talking about ropes and leather,any addiction could be said to be a self created form of bondage.listening to eckhart tolle recently,as he talked about his mental,emotional, anguish he suffered for years.He was saying that his life was mostly bewilderment,and then one day he woke up,or experienced an unanticipated change in his consciousness,on a particular day,and since then, that shift in consciousness has more or less remained…Also when you look at the story of the budda,he decided to leave a life of complete luxery,where every indulgence could be satisfied,because he had a spiritual desire that wasn,t attainable(according to his beleif)unless he abandoned his life as a king.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

“Life is simple, it’s the people that make it difficult”

Awareness means grasping life just the way it is, without contamination by mental projections ~ Jaggi Vasudev

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content