login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Manifesting goals, Self belief and Trust in God/Universe

Hi All,
Its been a while since I created a thread here but really want to put this out there and see what you all think. I always get great inspiration from this site and the like-minded people who share.

At various stages in my life I have come to this site to change a current situation for the better….to improve my life and broaden my expectations of what this beautiful universe wants to offer me. It has always worked for me. My experience has taught me that if I believe that I deserve the reality that I want to manifest and trust that God/Universe wants whats best for me, then… it is so. No questions or rationalisations.

At times however – perhaps because I havent visited the site as frequently as I would have liked to, I feel that self belief lacking and start ‘settling’ for less….or preparing myself for the worst….just in case. I really want to get out of this rut! Anyone here felt like this and how did you fire up that self belief and wholly trust in God/universe again? I want to stop letting doubt creep in and stop questioning ‘how’ or ‘why’it could happen, and accept that it WILL be so and it IS so.

Please share affirmations that have helped you and the outcome – or simply identify.

A full and thankful heart..

I have a choice!

This seems like such a simple pattern of words. But it sometimes helps me climb out of a rut or not go there at all. I stop myself in my tracks and say, “I have a choice” — to feel good about a situation or not; to attempt a step toward my goal, or not.

If I don’t take right action, the world will still move along, but I’ll feel left out. So I remind myself to “choose” stay positive and take constructive action.

Plus I might listen to an inspirational podcast, CD or do some reading to bolster myself up.

Best of luck and hugs

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

thread from 2012…. enjoyedITrustMyself?format=750w

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to anoushka’s post:
Great thread!!

Here is a recent affirmation that I really like:

Every decision is a choice b/t a grievance and a miracle.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

It is wonderful taking responsibility-knowing freedom is in the choice for freedom.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

2017-07-03.jpg

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

quotes are so darn powerful...

when they claim what you are loving.... you claim something as being your reality... you're there.

0b73c2abacee662dcfae8bf48ddd64a1--quotes-pics-random-quotes.jpg

This is a really great thread!!

iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

iz speaks about that feeling of discomfort... Its true it is not always a signal of something being wrong... as long as your heart is open for the messages it receives.

PositivelyStefania's post:

love what PositivelyStefania shares:

I have a choice” — to feel good about a situation or not; to attempt a step toward my goal, or not.

If I don’t take right action, the world will still move along, but I’ll feel left out. So I remind myself to “choose” stay positive and take constructive action.

Plus I might listen to an inspirational podcast, CD or do some reading to bolster myself up.

Kathi's post:

and Kathi too!

Every decision is a choice b/t a grievance and a miracle.

changeandgrowth.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It-is-when-God-appears.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

carrie+kholi+i+am+not+what+others+believe+affirmation

Image result for handwriting

Image result for powerful intention pics

be161bb50ea690d558386f836754fdbf.jpgBrlieve

Image result for turn worry into surrender quote pics

quotes & affirmations

e548beaa57e936ac5221e32918ec3a57.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quote-believe-materialize-2016.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

766fd4d2525b63595595f7a17800c162--joy-quotes-jesus-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

motivational-quotes-506.jpg676125674a97fc6718676eeb58e10f64.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content