login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Affirmative Prayer & more [ adding on for 2014]

˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

• _______________
    ♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥
    [last site was removed…new site added in 2014] http://positivelivingspiritualcentre.com/prayer-request/what-is-affirmative-prayer/

5 steps of Affirmative Prayer

• For those of you who use different words with affirmative prayer…proceed. While I did create the thread, we all relate to a Creator in our own way
      Affirmative Prayer (also known as Spiritual Mind Treatment) is a powerfully, life enhancing spiritual practice which brings about the truth for yourself and others and affirms what it is that you desire for your life. It is a powerful way of changing your negative thought patterns into more positive, spiritual ones. It works on changing and aligning all parts of ourselves.

We can do a treatment for ourselves as well as for others.

There are 5 steps to the process.

The first step is Recognition. Here we recognize the presence of God that is everywhere in the Universe and in everyone and everything.

(I recognize that God/Spirit is in and through everything. There is no place that God is not).

The second step is Unification. Here we are knowing that the presence of God, Spirit, the Divine (whatever term you prefer to use to describe this presence) is present within your own being, and if doing a prayer treatment for someone else, knowing that the presence of this Divine Essence is in their being as well.

(I am one with Spirit).

The third step is Realization. This is an affirmation step where we affirm what it is we desire in our lives, and affirm this as if it is already happening, in the use of present tense affirmations. We are bringing in the feeling and the knowing that this is already occurring and seeing it happening right now!!

(I affirm, claim and know that I am healthy, whole and complete on every level).

The fourth step is Gratitude. Here we give thanks for all that is occurring for us right now. We acknowledge and give thanks for what we have affirmed.

(I am grateful for the healing and wholeness that is occurring for me right now).

The fifth step is Release. Here we release all we have affirmed to God/ the Universe knowing that it is already done and complete.

(I release this to God knowing this is all taken care of in the Mind of God.).
We finish our treatment by affirming ,

AND SO IT IS.

AMEN.

• ** affirmative prayer library
    There is one organizing Life-Force that propels life into expressing the one true reality. It is the energy of creation and it is always active. It is the eternal presence and Its nature is generosity and connection. All of life is interconnected by this natural pattern of perfection.

I am one with this Life-Force. Its creativity is active in me and it is also present and active in my livelihood.

I accept for myself a beautiful expression of right livelihood. I am drawn to activities that allow me to express my highest and best. I am richly rewarded for all of my efforts. I accept that right livelihood is coming into full manifestation in my life right now and I align myself with it. I declare that I know all that I need to know and I do all that I need to do to receive this good in my life right now.

I give thanks to the creative power within me and all around me for this realization of how it is already working in my life.

I release my word into the subjective aspect of the Divine that receives its impress and expresses it fully.

And So It Is

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Ideas on How to Pray”:“http://www.unityfh.com/1/cotw/how_to_pray.asp?printview=57&artID=14997
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** Every time we experience a single day of inner stillness and joy, we are empowered to expand it into a second and a third day. A space opens in our hearts, and when two hearts recognize and acknowledge each other, a connection happens. It happens again and again as other hearts are joined in this stillness. LaUna Huffines
  • ** Prayer is the most powerful form of energy one can generate….It supplies us with a flow of sustaining power in our daily lives. Alexis Carrel
  • _______________
    ˛ ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
  • Daily renewal
  • Clarity
  • Certainty
  • Faith in God, not in the idea of faith alone
  • Enthusiasm
  • Passion
  • Gratitude
  • Appreciation
  • Sincerity
  • Joy [ “ Mraz singing Freedom”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ubsXJliSU&feature=player_embedded ]
  • Love
  • Empowerment
  • Freedom
  • Positive Expectation
  • Surrender-Let Go
  • Faith
  • Write down exactly what youth
  • “Success”
  • Body Mind Spirit ->Health & Wholeness
  • Spiritual
  • Usefulness want to achieve

What is spirituality by Audrey Marlene[life coach]-: According to Webster’s dictionary spirituality means having the nature of spirit; affecting the soul; from or relating to God

Spirituality is an individual connection with a power greater than us. When we allow our minds to move beyond our everyday responsibilities, our struggles, and our worries to a place of peace and enlightenment, we begin to discover the magnificence within us

As we become more aware of our inner radiance, a transformation begins to take place in our lives. A feeling of tranquility and harmony occupies our core creating a more spiritual being. As we become more spiritual we will strive to do good, to be good, and to help others to achieve that goodness. This goodness within frees us from our fears, allowing us the ability to make positive changes in our lives

Spirituality allows you an abundance of courage to take on life and its challenges. It drives away fear and gives you the tenacity to make fearless, wholesome decisions in life. It supports your level of faith, which gives you more optimism for the future

It promotes improved physical and psychological health. Spirituality moves the mind and body into a restful, peaceful state where stress can be more readily released and positive energies can flow. It promotes stronger immune systems and minimal stress responses with normal activation of the sympathetic nervous system

As your life is transformed, you will feel more balanced, centered, happier, and more accomplished. More positive thinking will ensue. Your life will soar to heights you have never imagined ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

(by selfcare…)for me it was about mimicking some of the happiness from childhood…and then progressively finding out there was so much more to it…because avenues…seemed like you gave so much and did receive…but there was still something not quite right. And then “1 day” (from various life
lessons…and source(s)…. more and more…(hence the process) a spiritual-solution that directed energy… , ‘discerning motives & reconsidering paths/actions became easier to do……And with surrender & that energy …all of the outside things (people, places & things)…. received more than what was needed…and choices grew (a bigger playing field) ….and life started to feel fresh & new…more and more …each time eyes opened. ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

~~
Affirmations
Look For The Good
(Repeat these affirmations to yourself to manifest them in your life.)

• I make a positive difference. I look for the good in this situation and respond with love, wisdom and understanding.
    • I look beyond the personalities to the issues. I plan to look for the good.
    • I make a positive difference every time I look for the good in a challenging situation.
    • I want to know what people are for, not what they are against
    • In every situation, I look for what is right, not what is wrong.
    • I am centered and see the good all around me.
    • Everything works together for my highest good.
    • I move forward in my life’s journey toward my good.
    • I celebrate my progress and smile at whatever challenges me.
    • I find good in whatever comes my way.
    • Good surrounds me wherever I am and whatever I am doing.
    • In every situation I strive to show up, pay attention and respond in love.
    • Every life experience offers a gift.
    • I attract good in all areas of my life.
    • Good things come into my life easily and often.
    • I look for something good in every person I meet.
    • I cherish the good in myself and others.
    • I am showered with good every day in every area of my life.
    • I am grateful for the good I already have.
    • Wherever I am, God is, and all is well.

written by: Association of Unity Churches Internationalwww.unity.org

You are goodness and mercy and compassion and understanding. You are peace and joy and light. You are forgiveness and patience, strength and courage, a helper in time of need, a comforter in time of sorrow, a healer in time of injury, a teacher in times of confusion. You are the deepest wisdom and the highest truth; the greatest peace and the grandest love. You are these things. And in moments of your life you have known yourself as these things. Choose now to know yourself as these things always. Neale Donald Walsch

• ____________
      Affirmations- Creator
      I am a Spark of God. My essence is Divine. by Tamar Frankiel
    • Other Quotes
    • Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers….Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Rev. Phillips Brooks
    • Align your will with Divine will. –Mishnah Avot 2:4
    • “Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He will sustain thee.”
    • “Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not upon thy own understanding.

Ideas on How to Pray

• An affirmation is a prayer offered to G-d, or the Divine Mind, in affirmative terms. For example, when the Psalmist affirms to G-d, he does not say: “O Lord, be my shepherd,” he affirms: “The Lord is my shepherd.” He does not say: “O Lord, relieve me from want,” but rather, “I shall not want.” The psalmist affirms that which he desires. He does not recite his prayer in statements of misery, there is no enumeration of suffering nor statement of unhappiness. by Reb Morris Lichtenstein

AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER “Affirmative prayer is a form of prayer or a metaphysical technique that is focused on a positive outcome rather than a negative situation. For example, a person who is experiencing some form of illness would focus the prayer on the desired state of perfect health and affirm this desired intention “as if already happened” rather than identifying the illness and then asking God for help to eliminate it”
Love, Generosity and Joy
Affirmative Prayer for Love, Generosity and Joy from affirmative prayer library

There is one infinite, divine Presence. Its nature is love, generosity and joy. It is the creator of all of life. It is ever-present and all-knowing. It is the only power.

And It loves Its life as me. Its nature is my nature. It is present in everything I do as love, generosity and joy.

From this understanding of my unity with the creator, I accept for myself a life filled with love, generosity and joy. All of my relationships are built upon this foundation and I find happiness at every turn. All of my actions are guided by the love of the living Spirit. All of my transactions are based in generosity and my days and my nights are filled with joy, the natural joy of being alive.

I give thanks for this truth about life.

I let it be.

And So It Is

affirmative prayer library
There is a Presence that is eternal and infinite. It is generous and supportive. It is the light that guides all of creation into its most perfect expression. This Presence is the source of all of life and It is ever renewing itself through its creation. It is the only expression, It is all expression.

And this Presence expresses Itself as me. All that I am and all that I do is taking place within the eternal, infinite presence. Its light shines within me and emanates from me. Life renews Itself through me.

From this understanding of my oneness with the Presence, I accept for myself that I am free to express my unique self. I open and allow myself to be moved by the guiding light within me. As I am aligned with the all-good nature of this Presence, I trust that all of my expressions are kind and beneficial. I realize I am both unique and necessary. I am an essential aspect of creation and as such my full expression serves the greater good. Realizing this spiritual truth about myself, I open to the freedom that is mine. The freedom to express myself for the good of all. As I release all that could possibly hinder the fullest expression of my highest good, I accept the loving guidance of the Divine One.

I give thanks for this new found realization of my own freedom to express.
I release this Word into the Law that responds fully.

Affirmative Prayer -Ernest Holmes

• PERSONALITY Today I express myself, believing that there is a Presence hidden within me which is both the Reality of my true being and the Presence of God. I consciously unite my personal self and all of its actions with this over-dwelling and indwelling Reality. I know that the vitality of the living Spirit flows through my personality, invigorating it. I know that all of the warmth and color and beauty that is there pours through it. I do not deny my personality, rather I affirm that all of its impulsions and actions flow from a greater Source, the true Reality of the living Self, the Presence of God in me as what I am; and does reveal to me the same Reality in others, the same exalted Divinity manifesting Itself through the innumerable faces of humanity.

• PROBLEMS The Spirit within me knows the answer to the problem which confronts me. I know that the answer is here and now. It is within my own mind because God is right where I am . I now turn from the problem to Spirit, accepting the answer. In calm confidence, in perfect trust, in abiding faith, and with complete peace I let go of the problem and receive the answer.
  • LIVING TODAY Yesterday is gone, tomorrow has not arrived, but today I am living in an eternal present filled with an everlasting good. There is nothing unhappy or morbid that can remain in my consciousness. I no longer have any fear of yesterday nor do I anticipate tomorrow with anything other than enthusiastic expectation. Everything that was good in yesterday shall perpetuate itself in my experience. Everything good in today shall create my future. Therefore I have no fear either in looking forward or backward but realize the eternal day in which I now live. In this day there is no fear, no lack, no want, no doubt, no misunderstanding, no uncertainty. Today is big with hope fulfilled, with love and life well lived. Tomorrow will provide its own blessings.
  • SELF-EXPRESSION Today I express myself with joy and enthusiasm. I live more abundantly and I accept the possibility and the responsibility. I look more deeply into the heart of all people finding there the pulsation of the Heart of the Universe Itself. I penetrate all externals and reveal the Divine Presence hidden there, the Presence of the living God. And I know in this my self-seeking, this my self-expression of the abundance of the Whole, there is nothing little or mean, there is nothing isolated or separate from the All-Good. This Good is to me even as It is to others. As I lift high the chalice of my hope and faith I know that it shall overflow, that everything I do shall be blessed, every good I seek shall be expressed through me, and everyone I meet shall proclaim anew to me that God, the living Presence, is expressing Himself through all humanity and rejoicing in that which He does.
  • SUPPLY AND ABUNDANCE Divine Abundance is forever manifesting Itself in my affairs. I desire to do only that which is good and constructive, life-giving and life-expressing. Therefore I know that I shall prosper in everything I do. I know that I exist in limitless possibility, and that the infinite Good is right where I am and active in my experience. I believe that everything for complete self-expression is now the law of my individual being. New thoughts, new ideas, new situations are forever unfolding before me. There are new opportunities for self-expression and for abundant life and love and happiness. This I expect, and this I accept.
  • LOVE Today my love goes out to all people and all things. There is no fear in this love, for perfect love casts out all fear. There is no doubt in this love, for faith penetrates all doubt and reveals a unity at the center of everything that embraces all things. This love flowing through me harmonizes everything in my experience, brings joy and gladness to everything, brings a sense of security and well-being to everyone. And I realize that the love flowing through, in, and around me and all things is one vast all-enveloping Love forever emanating from the living God.
  • RICHER LIVING Today I expect the more abundant life by keeping my every thought and expectation open to new experiences, to happier events, to a more complete self-expression. Giving out more love, I know a greater love in return. Sharing with life whatever good things I have, I know life shares with me the good that it possesses. Seeing beauty everywhere, I have a revelation of still more beauty. Seeing joy in everything, I know genuine laughter. More deeply sensing the Divine Tranquility in which all things exist, I have a deeper consciousness of peace and security. Through it all I know that I am in the embrace of a warm, loving Presence forever seeking an outlet through me.
  • I AM MYSELF Today I practice being my real self. In so doing I do not deny others the same privilege, but seek to find in them the same miracle of life, the same wonder of being , the same delight in existence. Today I realize that all the Good there is, all the Presence there is, all the Power there is, is immediately available and immediately responsive to me. Today I enter into the faith of believing, the joy of knowing, and the act of living which proclaim the One Power and Presence in all things. And today, as a child, I accept this Presence that responds to me as warm, personal, and colorful. It is within and around and through me even as It embraces all things. Today I accept my partnership with the Infinite.

► by Ernest Holmes Consciousness has got to be developed by persistence, by endeavor, by maintaining an even temperament with yourself. You have got to be on good terms with yourself most of the time.
]
► by Ernest Holmes I am going to enter into this game of life with great enthusiasm, with calm joy and with a deep and abiding faith in the Invisible. Every tomorrow will be better than today. My experience will continuously expand until limitations, as I now understand them; will have passed entirely from my experience. It is the life more abundant that I have sought, and now I accept that I have an Infinite Power at my disposal.

► by Ernest Holmes I know that all the Power there is already for me and there is nothing against me, either in the visible or in the invisible. Therefore, at all times, I shall be mentally relaxed. If I am mentally relaxed I shall also be physically relaxed. My work will be done with ease rather than through strenuous effort. I shall enjoy doing it because it will be more like painting a picture than trying to create a form

• ________________________

• Anything that causes you to over react or under react can control you, and often does ~David Allen

2013 observations & affirmative prayers by Selfcare: (selfcare now called AGoodVibe)

• Affirmative Prayer:
      …I find affirmative prayer assists with my focusing on myself in healthy ways…Thank you God for helping me co-create my life today with You for my Greatest Good. All is well & it is all so. Amen [belief, surrender, co-creator]
    • related prayers [time to create more..but here are a few that work well for me]:
    •  
    • ►•(14) Thank You God for my life and the gift of wonderful individuals everywhere… & friendship… that continuously shows up with Your Perfect tailoring to our lives. This day is perfect, better than I could have planned alone. My work is rewarding, and as fun as play…because You Dear God have ignited my spirit (and those I come in contact with) with loveliness. All is well, and it is All so. Amen. [faith, hope,certainty,gratitude, empowerment,joy, enthusiasm]
    • ►•(12) Thank You God for being the Power and the ability behind… my releasing all people, places and things that do not serve me for my GREATEST Good. All is well in my now, and it is all so. Amen.] [surrender]
    • 2013 selfcare observations & prayers

Happiness is a choice. For every minute you are angry or irritated, you lose 60 seconds of happiness. Be happy. Be yourself. If others don’t like it, then let them be. Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.

If you have the courage to admit when you’re scared, the ability to laugh even as you cry, the nerve to speak up, even if your voice is shaking, the confidence to ask for help when you need it, and the wisdom to take it when it’s offered, then you have everything you need to get yourself to a happier state of mind.

Begin today by taking responsibility for your own contentment. Here are ten ways to choose happiness:
10 ways Happy People Choose Happiness marcandangel.com/

If I have learned one thing in this life, it is that God will not tie my shoes without me -Doug Boyd

Becoming more neutral is the first step toward non-judgment. Eventually, you begin to see the deeper aspects of life and people that are really wonderful, some might even say divine. Instead of quickly identifying people’s faults and seeing them through that lens, you begin to lead with love. Not only do the people around you start to look better, but your entire spirit is enhanced by that generous, life-giving quality. [Doc Childre and Howard Martin, The HeartMath Solution]

I will contain my affirmative-prayers (mostly) to this post area, leaving room for all those who would like to join.

►•(1) Thank you God for the gifts you regularly give my heart & mind to co-create a Good life. Thank you God in increasing my ability to think more creatively, generate more valuable ideas and show consistent growth in skillful “problem”-solving. I thank you in advance for a resourceful harmonious way of living…giving…being. And it is all so. Amen.

►•(2) I allow areas that serve me to be my joyful focus. Thank you God for jump-starting all I need and desire for this productive discipline. And… it is all so. Thank you God. Amen.

►•(3) Thank you God for this day, this day You have created, and allowed me to co-create with my prayer and belief in Good things. I let go and let You because I know in advance my day is best guided when I allow earnest prayer and doing my part to be tools. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

►•(4) Thank you God, for giving me this perfect day to be, and interact with likeminded persons, and learn joyfully from those I am dissimilar with. I let go and let You, because I am a resourceful available student, and You are my sustenance and teacher. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

►•(5) Thank you God for assisting my inner look at my life, to make corrections/enhancements/alterations. I am ready to do my part creatively, joyfully and passionately. All is well…Thanks for letting my eyes/heart/spirit/mind be open to this moment and time that You made for me for me and for my connection with those You have come into my life. All is well. It is all so. Amen.
►•(6) Thank you Dear God for this gift of daily renewal…inner and outer peace in this world. Thank you for letting it be so, and helping me to see how it is always getting better. All is well. It is all so. Amen.
►•(7) Thank you Dear God for this perfect day. I have surrendered my day to you and grateful for understanding how starting with You Answers my moments and responds to them. Thank you for designing my morning to help me know about my part. Thank you for allowing time to work in my favor. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

►•(8) Thank you Dear God for teaching me how to be significant to myself in valuable and progressive ways daily. Thank you for opening my spirit to You…to know what to know/do next. Thank you for helping me demonstrate love from my heart as a product of the Love you keep demonstrating to me. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

►•(9) Thank You God for always reminding me how fun and learning go together, and I appreciate the many teachers that show up in my life. Today is a day of fun learning and growth. All is well. And it is all so. Amen.

►•(10) Thank You God for the ability to utilize/allocate my energy Good and Well. Thank You God for directing All for my greatest Good, and being part of the Good of others whenever possible. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

►•(11) Thank You dear God for enhancing my abilities and my understanding to be a better person. Thank you for making me aware of what my part is in today, to give my best with the time I truly have available. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

• ►•(12) Thank You God for being the Power and the ability behind… my releasing all people, places and things that do not serve me for my GREATEST Good. All is well in my now, and it is all so. Amen.] [surrender]

►•(13) Thank You God for wonderful gift of my perfect slumber…Thank you for allowing me to awake refreshed, and able to be my best self. I appreciate the ability to wake up with ideas/solutions for areas of importance for self and those I connect with in my day where it is in our best interests. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

►•(14) Thank You God for my life and the gift of wonderful individuals everywhere… & friendship… that continuously shows up with Your Perfect tailoring to our lives. This day is perfect, better than I could have planned alone. My work is rewarding, and as fun as play…because You Dear God have ignited my spirit (and those I come in contact with) with loveliness. All is well, and it is All so. Amen.
►•(15) Thank YOU God for an organized mind and sufficient discipline. Thank You God for the creativity for tasks and projects. Today is a day that my life-list I know of and areas I’ve yet to add receive clarity and resolve. I thank You God in advance for giving the day the balance and flow that only You give with That Perfection, Joy and Perfect Timing. All is Well. And It Is All So. Amen.
►•(16) Thank You Dear God, for the perfect abundance you are in process of Creating for myself and my family-unit. Thank You for allowing me to see the bigger picture for my minds eye & inner spirit. Thank You Dear God for the ability to plan & act on vital areas in a sequence that brings back Perfect reward. I move forward as I allow consistent follow-up and consistent action with discipline which I simply and powerfully love. Thank You for filling me up with Your Power & giving me Everything I truly need as needed. All is well. It is All so. Amen.
►•(17) Thank You Dear God for giving Your Perfect maintenance to myself, (and others who desire the same)…inside (body, hearts, spirit & mind) & outside (circumstances & things we need to live easily and well). All is well. It is All so. Amen.
►•(18) Thank YOU God for directing my mind, body in ways that Only a Perfect Source could Provide, Your Source… to allow my spirit (your Spirit) to SHINE. I surrender to You…I’m only a co-pilot…and I take good direction. It is all so. All is well. Amen.
►•(19) I know it is up to me to surrender and I do. I also know what could take me years, You can do in miliseconds if I let go and let You (and I co-create with intentions, and my part of the footwork). All is well when I don’t go it alone. I let go & Let You, God for all that is in my Best interest. I trust Us…. Thank You All is well. Centered Safe Secure Peace Joy is Now. It is All so. Amen.
►•20 Thank You God for refreshing my mind, body and spirit in only ways You can do. I know You will give me what I need to take good care of myself and those I love. I allow You full reign …as I co-pilot…so I can continue to grow spiritually, emotionally, physically, monetarily…to be a new version of myself rather than just a renewed old version. I am ready to make room for what I need. I am grateful and appreciative for this newness. All is well. It is all so. Amen.
►•21 Thank You God for making it possible for me to move forward and see a bigger picture. Today is the day my lists are detailed plans… where I can See and implement …with great momentum…like a ballet performance that comes together perfectly (grace, precision, balance, care, pride in ability and respect for the art)
Your Guidance You are placing in my spirit…in my mind’s eye are like the well written instruction book for all of my senses. I take this information and I joyously do what needs to be done in an order You lovingly, gently & powerfully share with all parts of me that runs on G ood O rderly D irection. Yours is the support I truly need & I know It’s Always There. Thank You for giving me the necessary belief to do my part in this great day and everyday. I am ready. All is well and blessings to all. It is All so. Amen.
►• Co-Creatorship * Video- God Said No? (:

►•22 Thank You God for giving me another wonderful day and directing me in great ways with what to do with it. Thank you for giving me the mental emotional spiritual physical stamina to lead a life you are directing. Thanks for giving me the lesson, that I must do my part in life and giving me all that I need to do that well. I believe You that you have given me what I need, I will do my part today with ease, love, and joy, and the kind of energy that allows room to make a plan in my spirit, my minds eye and on paper. All is well and blessings to all. It is All so. Amen.
►•23 Thank You God for making me aware of where my attention should really be. Thank you for your daily, moment by moment Influence to know what is visible to me is only part of what You are showing me. Thanks for reminding me others have stories they tell themselves too…and compassion and patience for all of us for the Big Picture comes to each of us…and I am only responsible for myself. Though thankfully, You help us all help one another with your Love, that we get to lovingly and comfortably respectfully claim as our own, because Your spark is in each of us. All is well. It is all so. Amen.
►•24 Thank You God for giving me a voice to ask for what I don’t understand. Thank you for helping me stay open minded enough to learn and be less distracted… by having just the “sufficient” amount of curiosity to learn about things I desire to grasp. Thank you for increasing my awareness for what I do see. Thanks for allowing me to be open to You for answers. All is well. It is all so. Amen.
►•25 Thank You God for giving me the gift of friendship with You, myself and my lovely daily encounters with others. All is well. It is all so. Amen.
►•26 Thank You God for helping me simplify my day to standards that You’d agree with and that my spirit acknowledges as Good for each moment. All is well. It is all so. Amen.
►•27 …surrender- Today I’m grateful to surrender my life to You God. I am seen in a Good Light because You are My Light. I do Good things because you direct my ways. I believe Good things because You show me how to put my thoughts together. i feel wonderful because You are in my heart of hearts and allow Your Spark to fill my Spirit. All is well. It is all so.Amen.
►•28 gratitude faith clarity vision -Thank You God! I am clear about my needs/desires, and I always allow You God to guide me in the direction of my Greatest Good. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

Submitting To The Flow
A Quote by Joel Olsteen:
Remember, God has put in you everything you need to live a victorious life. Now, it’s up to you to draw it out….What does it mean to become a better you? First, you understand that God wants you to become all that He created you to be. Second, it is imperative that you realize that God will do His part, but you must do your part as well. To become a better you, you must:
1. Keep pressing forward.
2. Be positive toward yourself.
3. Develop better relationships.
4. Form better habits.
5. Embrace the place where you are.
6. Develop your inner life.
7. Stay passionate about life

Meditations Part of Daily Life

quote by Neale Donald Walsch when asked How do you ‘open up’ to God? /I want to say that I’m always opened up to God, these days especially after the experiences I’ve had. I don’t feel that it’s a case of opening up to God. It’s a case of closing down to God… So I feel opened up to God all the time and to be honest, there are times when I close down temporarily for a moment or two or 15 minutes here and there, because I get caught up again in the illusion of the dramas of my life, and I begin to believe that the illusion of my life is real, which of course is not.
So I sometimes close down to God’s presence, but it’s a very short period of time before I re-establish my awareness of the presence of God around me and in me and through me. Usually, all I have to do is look out the window and I see God or feel any true emotion, and I am aware of God’s presence. Or I reach out to someone else with helping energy; then I feel God’s presence as well.

• Book Excerpts
  • ** from Morris Lichtenstein’s -Conquest of Fear
    THE more science searches into the origin of disease, the more it becomes convinced that the root of physical ailments lies in mental disturbance. The body, of itself, possesses, we find, all the elements that make for health and strength, and if these were not interfered with, man’s life upon earth would be untainted with pain or suffering. Interference with the state of the body usually emanates from the mind. The mind is not a mere organ of the body ; it is the power-house, the source from which all the organs draw their vitality and their ability to function. The influence of the mind over the body is absolute. Every one is familiar with the fact that bashfulness or embarrassment, purely mental sensations, will cause the blood to rush into the face ; while fear, on the other hand, will cause it to recede. Joy expresses itself in bright glances, in a “glow of happiness,” worry is readily recognized in the drawn mouth and puckered brow. Anger, sorrow, astonishment, all mental states, in fact, bring forth corresponding physical manifestations. These are but some of the superficial aspects of the control of the mind over the body. Physiologists tell us that joy creates a secretion within the body which stimulates the heart and prompts the individual to greater action, while worry creates a secretion of opposite tendency, which retards the inner processes and impedes the efforts of the individual.

Chronic diseases, such as diabetes, cancer, and high blood pressure, are to be traced, eminent physicians of to-day tell us, to fear and its offspring, worry. These are only a few of the admitted instances of the influence of thought over physical processes. The body itself without the direction of the mind is a useless and helpless instrument.
Of all mental disturbances which play havoc with the human body, fear is the most deadly. It overpowers the understanding, it shuts the mind to logic and common sense, it plunges the emotions into a state of turmoil and confusion. This turbulent state of mind finds an outlet in the body ; the poison generated collects itself in one part of the system or another and breaks out into one or another form of disease. And yet, as a rule, the disasters that we fear prove to be but figments of the imagination, and the suffering engendered through fear, greater than that of any actual disaster.
Man has inherited a tendency to fear, from his primitive ancestors. But so has he received other deleterious characteristics which, however, he has succeeded in destroying through a process of repression. Man possesses in his potential make-up all the proclivities of his countless progenitors, from the dweller of the cave to the citizen of the civilized world ; and yet he retains only those which best fit him for the environment in which he finds himself. The other propensities are starved out through lack of nutriment and encouragement. Fear in prehistoric ages, when men and beast met in sudden and fatal encounters, had a vital function. But to-day it has outlived its protective significance and serves only as a generator of sickness and destroyer of mankind. The persistence of fear in man is simply due to man’s failure to arm himself against it and drive it from the domain of his consciousness

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Excerpt from Napoleon Hill’s Grow Rich With Peace of Mind
      Grow Rich with Peace Of Mind Napoleon Hill

He writes: During the years of my life I have witnessed more vital changes in the affairs of men that had taken place in all the previous years in the history of civilization. I have seen the advent of the automobiles, the airplane, radio, television, atomic power the age of space, I have seen electric power spread across the country, industry rise to levels of production beyond nineteenth-century dreams, science and technology enjoy an almost explosive development.
I have seen old nations disappear and new nations arise, jungles give way to paved roads, cities burgeon where sleepy villages once stood. I have seen people adapt themselves to all these changes and go right on being people, just as they have been for uncounted thousands of years.
In speaking of people , however, I speak of the forces which have always moved people and always will. We still seem without sufficient money our lives are mean and hemmed in, so we want success in earning money. And along with money and success we want to live free of fears, nervous tension, self induced illness, worries, unhappiness. That is, in addition to money and success we seek Peace of Mind to make our lives complete.
When we speak of Peace of Mind we speak of peace as a restful state. Peace of mind is at the same time restful and dynamic, upon which your life-dynamism stands. Peace of Mind is the wealth without which you cannot really be wealthy.

• From the book -Grow Rich With Peace of Mind by Napoleon Hill Napoleon Hill had visited a successful physician ….and on the wall of this physician was a plaque entitled Relaxation and Recreation and it said:
  • The most relaxing recreating forces are a healthy religion, sleep, music, and laughter. Have faith in God-learn to sleep well-Love good music-see the funny side of life- And health and happiness will be yours.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is 1 I admire, that I’d like to share. I read the book 3 Magic Words in the 70’s, and it was such an inspiration back then. I still love the meditation today. ► by~ U.S. Andersen, author of book Three Magic Words (1954) suggests repeating the meditation below, after a daily 10 minute period of stillness.

“I know that I am pure spirit, that I always have been,
and that I always will be. There is inside me a place of
confidence and quietness and security where all things
are known and understood. This is the Universal Mind,
God, of which I am a part and which responds to me as I
ask of it. This universal mind knows the answer to all of
my problems, and even now the answers are speeding
their way to me. I needn’t struggle for them; I needn’t
worry or strive for them. When the time comes, the
answers will be there. I give my problems to the great mind
of God; I let go of them, confident that the correct answers
will return to me when they are needed. Through the
great law of attraction, everything in life that I need
for my work and fulfillment will come to me. It is not
necessary that I strain about this, only believe. For in
the strength of my belief, my faith will make it so. I
see the hand of divine intelligence all about me, in
the flower, the tree, the brook, the meadow. I know that
the intelligence that created all these things is in me and
around me and that I can call upon it for my slightest
need. I know that my body is a manifestation of pure
spirit and that spirit is perfect; therefore my body is
perfect also. I enjoy life, for each day brings a constant
demonstration of the power and wonder of the universe and
myself. I am confident. I am serene. I am sure. No matter
what obstacle or undesirable circumstance crosses my
path, I refuse to accept it, for it is nothing but illusion.
There can be no obstacle or undesirable circumstance to
the mind of God, which is in me, and around me, and
serves me now.”

• On Co-Creatorship
    • If I have learned one thing in this life, it is that God will not tie my shoes without me -Doug Boyd

“Blessings keep our awareness of life’s holy potential ever present. They awaken us to our own lives. . . . With each blessing uttered, we extend the boundaries of the sacred and ritualize our love of life.” Lawrence Kushner …— The Book of Words

The Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

If you have the courage to admit when you’re scared, the ability to laugh even as you cry, the nerve to speak up, even if your voice is shaking, the confidence to ask for help when you need it, and the wisdom to take it when it’s offered, then you have everything you need to get yourself to a happier state of mind 10 ways Happy People Choose Happiness marcandangel.com/

• ** “ Let Nagging Questions Go Unanswered by Guy Finley. In times of stress, learn to listen to what the Extraordinary Life is trying to tell you about your True Nature, instead of searching anxiously for familiar answers to make your stressed-out self feel right again. All fearful, doubt-filled moments are secret reflections of what we have yet to understand about life and ourselves; they are not life’s rejection of us or of our wish for happiness. Choose to go consciously quiet whenever there is a riot in you. Refuse to take part in the search to repair what you fear may be coming undone. Let go and watch what happens when you consciously sacrifice the fear-filled self. This new action allows the Extraordinary Life to enter into you, where its presence alone proves that all is well

the following prayer is not one of the daily ones I write…but found it online recently…and liked it…entitled Abundance Prayer

From The Light of God that I Am.

From The Love of God that I Am.

From The Power of God that I Am.

From The Heart of God that I Am.

I Decree-

I dwell in the midst of Infinite Abundance. The Abundance of God is my Infinite Source.

The River of Life never stops flowing. It flows through me into lavish expression. Good comes to me through unexpected avenues and God works in a myriad of ways to bless me.

I now open my mind to receive my good. Nothing is too good to be true. Nothing is too wonderful to have happen. With God as my Source, Nothing amazes me.

I am not burdened by thoughts of past or future. One is gone. The other is yet to come.

By the power of my belief, coupled with my purposeful fearless actions and my deep rapport with God, my future is created and my abundance made manifest.

I ask and accept that I am lifted in this and every moment into Higher Truth. My mind is quiet.

From this day forward I give freely and fearlessly into life and Life gives back to me with magnificent increase. Blessings come in expected and unexpected ways. God provides for me in wondrous ways.

I AM indeed grateful. And I let it be so.

(Nobody can really tell who created this prayer, but it seems that this prayer was improved by Maureen Moss.)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ False Humility by ESTHER CHANA NEISTEIN
    A mirror lay bare on the wall, forsaken
    Its master has not taken the time to awaken
    Though flooded with emotions, but none of them sure
    Laying seeds to thoughts just short of pure
    Praying in a corner fervently with might
    Wondering why the Almighty’s not answering the plight
    “I am naught, I can’t, Not able, I tried,”
    The excuse; refuses and takes only one side.
    Lowliness the feeling, though is humble, not
    How in haste with emotion to prove, but forgot
    Places the self farther beneath than a fly
    The meaning of true humility passes right by
    All were given the spark to lay foundations for potential
    Ignoring such leads to harsh lessons, quite quintessential
    But to make mockery of the Creator and say what is false
    To deny Heaven’s partaking, more the beating of a pulse
    By taking a gift and throwing it away
    Saying; to use it as chosen, that I may
    Then limiting ability, makings of fragility
    The mission given thrown to false humility
    o [ ★] “The great awareness comes slowly, piece by piece. The path of spiritual growth is a path of lifelong learning. The experience of spiritual power is basically a joyful one ☼ M. Scott Peck

o [ ★] “Whether you are aware of them or not, whether you recognize them as spiritual or not, you probably have had the experiences of silence, or transcendence, or the Divine—a few seconds, a few minutes that seem out of time; a moment when the ordinary looks beautiful, glowing; a deep sense of being at peace, feeling happy for no reason. When these experiences come…believe in them. They reflect your true nature” ☼ Ravi Shankar
o [ ★] “Disappointment often focuses on the failure of our own agenda rather than on God’s long-term purposes for us, which may use stress and struggle as tools for strengthening our spiritual muscles” ☼ Lucy Shaw
o [ ★] “Enthusiasm is not an emotional state. It is a spiritual commitment, a loving surrender to our creative process. Enthusiasm – from the Greek, filled with God’ – is an ongoing energy supply tapped into the flow of life itself”. ☼ Julia Cameron
o [ ★] “Always remember, joy is not incidental to spiritual quest. It is vital”. ☼ Rebbe Nachman
o [ ★] “The kind of spirituality I value is one in which you get great joy out of contributing to life, not just sitting and meditating, although meditation is certainly valuable. But from meditation, from the resulting consciousness, I would like to see people in action creating the world they want to live in” ☼ Marshall Rosenberg
o [ ★] “We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey ☼ Stephen Covey
o [ ★] “The spiritual path – is simply the journey of living our lives. Everyone is on a spiritual path; most people just don’t know it” ☼ Marianne Williamson

˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ Neal Walsch— How to break free from poverty & hard times?

Neale Donald Walsch is an American author of the series Conversations with God. Before writing the Conversations With God series Walsch worked variously as a radio station program director, newspaper managing editor, and in marketing and public relations. In the early 1990s he suffered a series of crushing blows — a fire that destroyed all of his belongings, the break-up of his marriage, a car accident that left him with a broken neck. Once recovered but alone and unemployed, Walsch was forced to live in a tent in Jackson Hot Springs, just outside Ashland, Oregon, collecting and recycling aluminium cans in order to eat. At the time, Walsch thought his life had come to an end. Despondent, Walsch began his writings after working his way out of homelessness and following a stint as a radio talk show host. ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
Here are a few questions asked of the author who wrote Conversations With God:
What does God feel like? (from part 1 of interview above) Soft, warm, loving, caring, compassionate, generous, patient, understanding; totally accepting, completely embracing, absolutely non-demanding; non-requiring. An entity who wants nothing but the very best for me and is willing to put all the energy, wisdom and power of divinity behind me when I am desiring to experience an experience of the highest idea I ever had about myself, in relationship to life and in relationship to everyone in life.
God feels to me like the best friend I ever had, the most helpful and generous partner I could ever acquire and the most insightful, caring and wise advisor I could ever hope to find. That’s how God feels to me; like an ever-present energy that completely empowers me and is a constant gift through every moment of my life.

Why would God use words and ‘write’ through you, instead of using images or feelings through you?(from part 1 of interview above)
That’s a good question… I don’t know. I don’t think that God is limited to words. I think God does use images, feelings, and the entire experiences. God uses music and everything that we see: the night sky, standing by the seashore, listening to the ocean, standing on a mountain top and watching the sunrise…
I think that words, in my case, are very powerful because I happen to be a writer. That was the instrument that I think God understood would be most effective in my case. I think that God uses whatever is most effective.

How do you ‘open up’ to God?(from part 1 of interview above)I want to say that I’m always opened up to God, these days especially after the experiences I’ve had. I don’t feel that it’s a case of opening up to God. It’s a case of closing down to God… So I feel opened up to God all the time and to be honest, there are times when I close down temporarily for a moment or two or 15 minutes here and there, because I get caught up again in the illusion of the dramas of my life, and I begin to believe that the illusion of my life is real, which of course is not.
So I sometimes close down to God’s presence, but it’s a very short period of time before I re-establish my awareness of the presence of God around me and in me and through me. Usually, all I have to do is look out the window and I see God or feel any true emotion, and I am aware of God’s presence. Or I reach out to someone else with helping energy; then I feel God’s presence as well. I’m always working, always writing something for the public or answering someone’s questions online, or posting an entry in my daily blog. I am reaching out to touch others with this information. When I reach out and touch others with this information I reconnect immediately with the divine presence.

What does God feel like?

• In regard to other-ness:
    ►• Practice Detachment – excerpted from article Forging Your Self-Confidence…by Brian Tracy. It’s important to remember that no one can affect your thoughts or feelings unless there is something that you want from him, or something that you want him to refrain from doing. As soon as you begin to practice detachment and decide in your own mind that there is nothing that you want or expect from another person, you will find that his ability to shake your self-confidence is greatly reduced. The people who are the most successful in human relationships are those who practice a calm, healthy detachment from others, and although they are friendly and engaged in the conversation, they don’t allow the behaviors of others to determine how they think and feel about themselves.
    As you can see, it is our fears and doubts that, more than anything else, undermine our self-esteem and self-confidence and cause us to think in negative terms about ourselves and our possibilities. As Maslow said, we begin to “sell ourselves short” and see all the reasons why something might not be possible for us. We magnify the difficulties and minimize the opportunities. We become preoccupied with the possible losses we might suffer and the possible criticisms we might endure. Our fears and doubts paralyze us, preventing us from acting boldly, lowering our self-confidence and causing us to think and talk in negative terms. In fact, this probably describes the great majority of mankind. Most people are so preoccupied with their fears that they have time for little else, and this preoccupation manifests itself in much of what they say and do.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
“Feed your fears and your faith will starve. Feed your faith, and your fears will.”― Max Lucado, Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I picture something, it’s beautiful
It’s full of life, and it is all blue
I’ve seen the sunset on the beach, yeah
It makes me feel calm
When I’m calm, I feel good

And when I feel good, I sing
And the joy it brings makes me feel good
And the joy it brings

Come on along
I know you really wanna feel our song
We’ve got some life to bring
We’ve got some joy in this thing
(x2)

I see birds fly across the sky
And everyone’s heart flies together
Food is frying and people smiling
Like there is no other way to feel good

Cos when I feel good, I sing
Of the joy it brings

Come on along
(x2)

It brings me freedom
Got to get you some of that freedom
It’s a freedom

Singing freedom
You deserve your freedom
It’s a smile you can feel in your heart beat

Get you (7x) that freedom

• Videos

• For those of you who use different words with affirmative prayer…proceed. While I did create the thread, we all relate to a Creator in our own way.

• Favorite quotes from Eat, Pray, Love
    “Look for God like a man with his head on fire looks for water.”
    “The search for God is a reversal of the normal, mundane worldly order. In the search for God, you revert from what attracts you and swim towards that which is difficult. You abandon your comforting and familiar habits with the hope (the mere hope!) that something greater will be offered in return for what you’ve given up.
    …We all agree that it would be easier to sleep in, and many of us do, but for a millennia there have been others who choose instead to get up before the sun and wash their faces and go to their prayers. And then fiercely try to hold on to their devotional convictions throughout the lunacy of another day.”
    “If I could sit through this nonlethal physical discomfort, then what other discomforts might I someday be able to sit through? What about emotional discomforts, which are even harder fo rme to endure? What about jealousy, anger, fear, disappointment, loneliness, shame, boredom?”
    “I want God to play in my bloodstream the way sunglight amuses itself on water.”
    “It’s easy enough to pray when you’re in distress but continuing to pray even when your crisis has passed it like a sealing process, helping your soul hold tight to it’s good attainments.”
    “…some vital transformation is happeneing to my life, and this transformation needs time and room in order to finish its process undisturbed. That basically, I’m the cake that just came out of the oven, and it still needs some more time to cool before it can be frosted. I don’t want to cheat myself out of this precious time.”
    “I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and then I have hung on to the relationship for a long time waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance, I have been a victim of my own optimism.”

• For those of you who use different words with affirmative prayer…proceed. While I did create the thread, we all relate to a Creator in our own way.

˛

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I thank You and bless You O’ Father of all, that now I know You as everlasting Love and that Love is not the author of discord,pain and fear. O Love divine, I thank You for good alone is here.

GOD IS GOOD ALONE

Thank you Father Mother God for protection,for guiding me to right thinking and right action; to stay in the now; and to handle challenges of the day in a creative, positive, powerful way. I am grateful.

Thank you selfcare and all who participate in this post! Many blessings to you. :)

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Daily renewal
Clarity
Certainty
Faith in God, not in the idea of faith alone
Enthusiasm
Passion
Gratitude
Appreciation
Sincerity
Joy
Love
Empowerment
Freedom
Positive Expectation
Surrender
Faith
“Success”
Body Mind Spirit ->Health & Wholeness
Spiritual
Usefulness
Write down exactly what you want to achieve

Glad to see you join in Phillip,Stephania & Flowergirl. I enjoy reading your affirmative, gratitude & prayers regarding blessings also. Hope to have you visit again(: And thank you all for sharing all that you do(:

In response to Philip’s post: “I thank You for Good alone is here” (how peaceful)
In response to PositivelyStefania’s post:
Thanks Stephania for sharing this prayerful intent “….right thinking and right action; to stay in the now; and to handle challenges of the day in a creative, positive, powerful way. I am grateful”
In response to flowergirl
Thanks Flowergirl for contributing your wonderful focus on blessing everything & everyone. It is a wonderful addition here & I’ve added the loving videos and quotes you’ve posted recently too:

Many religions adhere to affirmative prayer …
An affirmation is a prayer offered to G-d, or the Divine Mind, in affirmative terms. For example, when the Psalmist affirms to G-d, he does not say: “O Lord, be my shepherd,” he affirms: “The Lord is my shepherd.” He does not say: “O Lord, relieve me from want,” but rather, “I shall not want.” The psalmist affirms that which he desires. He does not recite his prayer in statements of misery, there is no enumeration of suffering nor statement of unhappiness. by Reb Morris Lichtenstein ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

For those of you who use different words with affirmative prayer…proceed. While I did create the thread, we all relate to a Creator in our own way

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My Morning Prayer
Bless this day
keep me safe and whole
kind and compassionate

Bless my path today
Help me to act with wisdom
and live in perpetual gratitude

Bless my human family
who are everywhere & everyone
Bless the creatures and plants
May all life be blessed on this day

~ Abby Willowroot 2008

www.SpiralGoddess.com/Homage.html

love flowergirl

Oh Great Goddess
Enfold me in your peace
Encircle me with calmness
Embrace me with acceptance

Calm my fears and doubts
Let me feel your healing cloak
Renew my strength with yours
Lift my spirit with new hope & joy

Make me alive with gratitude
At peace with my own true self
Aware of life’s blessings & magic
Mindful of the gifts, I have to share

Oh Great Goddess
Maiden of possibility
Mother of actions
Crone of insight
Bless me

I am
Calm

~ Abby Willowroot © 1998spiral goddess

Here are a few questions asked of the author who wrote Conversations With God:
What does God feel like? (from part 1 of interview above) Soft, warm, loving, caring, compassionate, generous, patient, understanding; totally accepting, completely embracing, absolutely non-demanding; non-requiring. An entity who wants nothing but the very best for me and is willing to put all the energy, wisdom and power of divinity behind me when I am desiring to experience an experience of the highest idea I ever had about myself, in relationship to life and in relationship to everyone in life.
God feels to me like the best friend I ever had, the most helpful and generous partner I could ever acquire and the most insightful, caring and wise advisor I could ever hope to find. That’s how God feels to me; like an ever-present energy that completely empowers me and is a constant gift through every moment of my life.

Why would God use words and ‘write’ through you, instead of using images or feelings through you?(from part 1 of interview above)
That’s a good question… I don’t know. I don’t think that God is limited to words. I think God does use images, feelings, and the entire experiences. God uses music and everything that we see: the night sky, standing by the seashore, listening to the ocean, standing on a mountain top and watching the sunrise…
I think that words, in my case, are very powerful because I happen to be a writer. That was the instrument that I think God understood would be most effective in my case. I think that God uses whatever is most effective.

How do you ‘open up’ to God?(from part 1 of interview above)I want to say that I’m always opened up to God, these days especially after the experiences I’ve had. I don’t feel that it’s a case of opening up to God. It’s a case of closing down to God… So I feel opened up to God all the time and to be honest, there are times when I close down temporarily for a moment or two or 15 minutes here and there, because I get caught up again in the illusion of the dramas of my life, and I begin to believe that the illusion of my life is real, which of course is not.
So I sometimes close down to God’s presence, but it’s a very short period of time before I re-establish my awareness of the presence of God around me and in me and through me. Usually, all I have to do is look out the window and I see God or feel any true emotion, and I am aware of God’s presence. Or I reach out to someone else with helping energy; then I feel God’s presence as well. I’m always working, always writing something for the public or answering someone’s questions online, or posting an entry in my daily blog. I am reaching out to touch others with this information. When I reach out and touch others with this information I reconnect immediately with the divine presence.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The Sword
by Jeff Dumas

The rotation of the earth is beyond my scope, but I am powerful.
The wind; the thunder – they are not mine, but I am powerful, still.
Call me, Maker.
A maker.
One maker.
A maker of THE MAKER.
A maker of differences am I – a changer of lives – mine – yours…

The tide – it is not mine. The rudder is.
I cannot change many things.
I can change many things.

I have no army, just two hands to command,
but I am powerful still and tonight I pray large – Simple and Large.
I cannot change many things.
I can change many things.

Tonight I pray large and simple and strong
- for courage o’er fear – for beauty; for song.

We are powerful, you and I.
Powerful and yet so small.
A speck in an endless sea – a brief candle and an endless flame.
Tonight I pray a poem.

A poem of hope and courage.
A poem of what could be.
A poem of strength and beauty.
Let us sing together, you and me.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

video Morning Prayer

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Mraz singing Freedom Freedom

I picture something, it’s beautiful
It’s full of life, and it is all blue
I’ve seen the sunset on the beach, yeah
It makes me feel calm
When I’m calm, I feel good

And the joy it brings

Come on along
(x2)

I see birds fly across the sky
And everyone’s heart flies together
Food is frying and people smiling
Like there is no other way to feel good

Cos when I feel good, I sing
Of the joy it brings

Come on along
(x2)

It brings me freedom
Got to get you some of that freedom
It’s a freedom

Singing freedom
You deserve your freedom
It’s a smile you can feel in your heart beat

Get you (7x) that freedom

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Catherine Ponder affirmations

Unlimited sources of wealth surround me. My life is a manifestation of God’s infinite abundance. I live each day feeling grateful and thankful for all that God has blessed me with.

Massive success and good fortune flow into my life. I continually attract to myself prosperity and riches. which manifest to me in ever-increasing amounts. I am so fortunate and blessed; and I feel so grateful for all that I have.
I’m rich! Money and wealth continue to expand, and multiply, in my life. I attract increasing amounts of financial income from a variety of sources. I both give and receive generously. I am so thankful and grateful to God for how much I continue to be blessed with…

I give freely and generously of my time, effort, and resources, to enhance the lives of others. I know that as I give generously, even more is given back to me…good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. is given into my life.

I make a difference in the lives of others by acts of self-less service, and contribution. I know that with the measure I give, with that I receive; and more!

I have the power to create for myself feelings of joy, celebration, and thankfulness, at any time, regardless of the outward circumstances. My happiness and fulfillment are not dependent upon any outward events, or external conditions.

I regularly invoke in myself feelings of joy and gratitude. I know that this healthy habit contributes to my well-being and happiness, both now and in the future. More and more, I feel emotions of happiness and thankfulness arising in my life, automatically and spontaneously.

I stay connected with my Source, by cultivating gratitude and joy. I create, and experience, these emotions on a regular basis throughout the day. I emotionally celebrate with each opportunity that comes along in life, no matter how small or big.

I feel the presence of an all-powerful God guiding and blessing me…and giving me massive amounts of strength, happiness, and health. I grow stronger, happier, and healthier, each day.

Each morning, I wake up filled with energy and enthusiasm, ready to start another day. My life is filled with joy, fulfillment, and personal growth. I experience increasing happiness…and satisfaction, in my life.

My life is a reflection of God’s infinite intelligence, limitless strength, and abundant joy. Each day of my life is a miracle. Each day, I receive healing, renewal, and regeneration from God, by staying grateful and joyful.

I love my life…! And I experience an increasing number of magic moments, on a regular basis.

I am awe-struck by God’s goodness and glory. I sense God’s magnificence infusing every cell in my body, and blessing every aspect of my life. This awareness of God’s presence, fills me with energy, passion, and inspiration…to be, to do, and to give my very best…in each moment of my life.

• Morning Prayer
  • World Prayers
  • Here is a site that helps you build a prayer your own way…an affirmative prayer. Build a Prayer If it lacks the God of your understanding….you can type it in to fit your beliefs. Don’t feel boxed in by the examples listed. It might help trigger your own prayer.
  • >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    May we love ever more.
    May we motivate ourselves to committed love in Action.
    May we motivate ourselves to live the life we wish to see in the world.
    May we be the transformation we wish to see in the world.
    From the inside out . . .
    From the roots branching upwards . . .
    From the heart
    to thought
    to word
    to action.
    Through life’s trials and hardships
    we can arise beautiful and free.

for luna – julia butterfly hill – 11/26/2000

• >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Loving Prayer:
    cultivate loving kindness towards
    ourselves, so that we experience less
    internal conflict and learn to appreciate
    ourselves more.
    To start, sit comfortably, quiet your
    mind, and say to yourself:
    May I be free from fear.
    May I be free from suffering.
    May I be happy.
    May I be filled with loving-kindness.
    Next, focus on someone you love
    and say the same prayer on that
    person’s behalf.
    May you be free from fear.
    May you be free from suffering.
    May you be happy.
    May you be filled with loving kindness.
    Then pray in the same way for a neutral person, someone you don’t know.
    Then pray for someone you dislike. In
    doing so, you nourish the seeds of kindness and love in yourself and then let it
    radiate outward.
    Finally, pray for the well-being of the
    whole world, finishing with:
    May all people everywhere be happy,
    and filled with loving kindness

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
February 2014
  • will give a bit of focus to this thread to make it more reader friendly soon no goal date…..
  • goal-respect – Many religions adhere to affirmative prayer …
  • __________________
  • Table of contents coming soon.
  • Working on to become more reader friendly

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content