login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Fresh Air!

Something made me happy today. Just a tiny little thing that made me feel better. It was kind of like getting a sharp little pebble out of my shoe. It might not have been a big pebble, but it sure was irritating. Ever had something irritating unexpectedly removed from your life? It’s a good thing. I hope some of you will share a good, uplifting song today. I’m gonna go find one right now and post it, ‘cause that’s just the kinda guy I am. I feel good, I feel like postin’ a song and I don’t mess about, I just get right to it an’ post a good song. That’s just the kinda guy I am. You hear now and again about guys who feels good and feels like postin’ a good ole song, but then he gets ta muckin’ about an’ never gets around ta’ post a song. Why, tha other day I heard about some fella from way up North, way up around Shrevepo’t who was in the mood to post a song and he got ta messin’ about here and there, lollygaggin’ and jawin’ with folks around the pickle barrel and afore ya knowed it it was time for supper and that Yankee fella’ never got round to post that ole song. Well, ya’ ain’t gonna hear no story like that about ole, Jeff, nosireebob, ya ain’t. ‘Cause I ain’t ‘bout no messin’ about when it comes to postin’ a good ole’ song. My Pappy didn’t raise me that way and I sure hope yours didn’t neither, ‘cause that just ain’t no way ta do thangs. Say ya’ gonna post a song? Then post a song dagnabbit! An’ that just what I aim ta do. Rite now!

Brand New Day
Johnnys Camaro
You Can Call Me Al
Roof Garden
Star of the County Down
Livin Thing

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

here you go cookieman
Daydream Believer

Angel Eyes

High On Emotion

love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content