login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Communication Box

thread created in 2009/no changes were made to intro…though moved it to Happiness area… (for our eventual categories)

Life is getting pretty busy these days; not complaining though. I’m grateful I can put a variety of things in motion. I’m grateful I’m healthy and feel well and have freedom of choice, and my list for reasons to be grateful could go on and on. Though..have you ever at the end of your day, wished you would’ve made time to tell special people something important; how you feel, something you need support with or want to support them with, or just something you’ve read?

Anyway, after reading Meditating Mama’s (MM), wonderful visualizaton 911 box, another type of ‘make it happen’-to do-type idea crossed my mind. I am going to create a box, and ask my hubby to do the same of things we don’t have the brain-space to cover when we think about it, and throw it in a communication box, and chat about 1 thing at a time at our next available moment. This box can also be used for others you want to say something to; near or far -in person, by phone, or by writing a real letter, and of course the ol’email if there isn’t a better way available.

There is a saying in time management,that basically says when you’re at the end of your life, you won’t be wishing you spent more time at the office; you’ll have wished for more quality time with those you love and care about.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What a great idea. I think I would use it for things I want to do in my spare time, but never think of when I actually do get an hour here and there. My kids and I always think of fun things to do when we don’t have time, but when it is available, we kind of look at each other with a blank stare.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
I understand completely! I boil it down to being able to think of all the things that you would usually rather be doing, when you doing something you don’t like. and then when you do have time, you mind is blank, because all you really want to do is spend TIME with the people you love, partner children whoever. It never really matters what you do with them just that you are.

Instead of a ‘to do’ list (they’re good, but usually not all that fun) create an “I’d love to” list. (OMG) a ‘bucket list’!

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

In response to melt86’s post: Thanks for the reminder!! I needed to hear that today because I was getting wrapped up in the details!! :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to ThisIsBruce's post:

Like that 'love to-list'

printable-sticky-notes-back-to-school-9.jpg

...like a precursor to a bucket list -to get in touch with the many things you really are desiring and wanting to share!ce4b25ff49420f8e664237133c1f0ebc.jpg

Thanks ThisIsBruce!

In response to melt86's post: agree wholeHEARTedly! 

sending best wishes to everyone,selfcare

In response to Nancee1953's post:

that is definitely you, and you are like a kindness affirmation...reinforcing kindness & joy

thanks Nancee!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I LOVE making other people happy, like the Pied Piper leaving of trail of positive energy and smiles where ever I go. I make that my daily task in all that I do and all that I say helping to spread some sunshine and make others gay :)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content