login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼Eckhart Tolle {...1}

pg 2 of 3 link

pg 3 of 3 link

dcb64ac191bd464333fbbe6d1dd1490f--prayer-room-spiritual-awareness.jpgquotes-every-moment-eckhart-tolle-600x411.jpg

ACCEPTANCE/BEING-NESS/7692b98e5e939c1bd4ca847d44d8a5ff.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbmtzJSm_ywXbmrFP93StuKsPUnzCwEfotFBHiR_ozks3SrBZV

e7816937194d057c36b8b39973a8aa3e--eckhart-tolle-inspiring-words.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU9ZLdaCR8_E_NPLoxxu1ps3WW95vnWvvb9C654PGERt-QvDeQ7f464e4284af6092d5325e83300e1391.jpgf387af8e16c1a86f126cf5b90ec270eb--eckhart-tolle-soul-mates.jpg

thoughts-and-emotions-650x464.jpg972461053ec6a2fe6fe721bca7780a12.jpg

THOUGHTS55c7c644dfbfc5bbc38ccb0c02d825fc--quotes-about-inner-peace-finding-inner-peace.jpg

07736f3d4ad689301fff731991520fff--presents-the-present.jpg

e074bd134617444187b56fa161741e4f.jpg
kriya-yoga-quote.jpg
d7a6bef2499b49431c1f98d044c3e7b6.jpg
6e6007390fd01daed9b5a58f21b9682e.jpg

Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking. Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral, which always is as it is. There is the situation or the fact, and here are my thoughts and feelings about it. Eckhart Tolle

An emotion is your body’s reaction to your mind. Eckhart Tolle

~somehow related threads in process

acceptance enthusiasm-enjoyment-living
ever growing in wisdom and love
in process

• ~
  •  

“True change happens within, not without. Find the Now within. Everybody you come in contact with will be touched by your presence and affected by the peace that you emanate, whether they are  conscious of it or not.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“WE ARE HERE TO ACCESS A DEEPER DIMENTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS,BY LIVING IN THE NOWECKART TOLLE

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

A New Earth is one of my favorite books. It really helped me. I mean it. It really did help me. Have you ever been in a traffic jam and started getting frustrated and angry? I remember being stuck in a traffic jam after reading that book. I started getting frustrated and a couple of minutes later I was literally laughing out loud. I was laughing at my own thoughts. It was wonderful.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

• ~

The moment you are aligned with now, you become the space for Now. When you consciously become that space, you are free. The power of Now suddenly comes through you. Eckhart Tolle

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Isn’t he the mose peaceful person to watch ,I have the dvd of his visit ti Findhorn and he is so calm and such a relaxing man ,I get so relaxed I fall asleep though and miss his talk .

Going to read The Power of Now ,I have it somewhere .

Love and peace ,flowergirl

“What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.”
Eckhart Tolle

“Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.”
Eckhart Tolle

“All the things that truly matter, beauty, love, creativity, joy and inner peace arise from beyond the mind.”
― Eckhart Tolle

“The quality of your consciousness at this moment is what shapes the future,— which, of course, can only be experienced as the Now.”
Eckhart Tolle

“Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally.”
Eckhart Tolle

“It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up.” Eckhart Tolle

“Those who have not found their true wealth, which is the radiant joy of Being and the deep, unshakable peace that comes with it, are beggars, even if they have great material wealth.”
Eckhart Tolle

“What a liberation to realize the ‘voice in my head’ is not who I am. Who am I then? The one who sees that.” —Eckhart Tolle

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE’s post:
welcome i T i (iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE)! ! And wonderful quote btw!

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
Nancee, I’m taking 1 at a time here around here(: And loving this 1 right now too, and allowing it in to trigger my great morning while my eyes are still at half mass(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

“When you don’t cover up the world with words and labels, a sense of the miraculous returns to your life.” Eckhart Tolle

Really likeed this one Nancee: “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.”
Eckhart Tolle

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
There are so many awesome quotes on this site..

While I am known to read and read & fill my spirit w/such uplifting thought provoking /spirit loving thoughts…

I also love it when we take 1 and simply focus on it! And I too have loved/and love this quote! It’s a perfect 1 to meditate on in the moment. the Powerful now!

thanks Nancee for posting it!
thanks SRWE for singling 1 out … it is wonderful

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Smart Routine with Enthusiasm, I am glad you especially enjoyed that quote by Eckhart Tolle. I really enjoy his writings, he seems to speak to my soul.

“Do not pollute your beautiful, radiant Being nor the Earth with negativity. Do not give unhappiness in any form whatsoever a dwelling place inside you.” Eckhart Tolle

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities’s post:

Thanks for the welcome, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I really enjoy that quote myself, one of many from Tolle.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

“Being must be felt. It can’t be thought.” – Eckhart Tolle

“Give up defining yourself — to yourself or to others. You won’t die. You will come to life. And don’t be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it’s their problem. Whenever you interact with people, don’t be there primarily as a function or a role, but as the field of conscious Presence.” – Eckhart Tolle

WOW iZUHM THA iNFINITE, you must have clairvoyant abilities! The quote you shared is indicative of circumstances I have been encountering recently. It is such Wonderful reassurance.
Thank you and Eckhart Tolle too :)

“ To love is to recognize yourself in another.” Eckhart Tolle

“You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.”
― Eckhart Tolle

“To alert you that you have allowed yourself to be taken over by psychological time, you can use a simple criterion. Ask yourself: Is there joy, ease, and lightness in what I am doing? If there isn’t, then time is covering up the present moment, and life is perceived as a burden or struggle.” —Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now

awesome!

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

I love this one!! So true and very powerful.

quote-137.jpg

Image result for shift + eckhart tolle

"Ok there is only the now!I already wrote that down

an hour ago,what else"

Eckhart Tolle from an audio cd of his being humorous

True listening is another way of bringing stillness into the relationship. When you truly listen to someone, the dimension of stillness arises and becomes an essential part of the relationship. But true listening is a rare skill. Usually, the greater part of a person's attention is taken up by their thinking. At best, they may be evaluating your words or preparing the next thing to say. Or they may not be listening at all, lost in their own thoughts.

e1b9c5a51f5e417948cbb4a2b826bfde--quotes-inspirational-echart-tolle-quotes.jpg

To offer no resistance to life is to be in a state of grace, ease, and lightness. This state is then no longer dependent upon things being in a certain way, good or bad. It seems almost paradoxical, yet when your inner dependency on form is gone, the general conditions of your life, the outer forms, tend to improve greatly. Things, people, or conditions that you thought you needed for your happiness now come to you with no struggle or effort on your part, and you are free to enjoy and appreciate them - while they last. All those things, of course, will still pass away, cycles will come and go, but with dependency gone there is no fear of loss anymore. Life flows with ease. Eckhart Tolle

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

Related image

4f8a26d090da3bd7f4388830b166aa68--insightful-quotes-eckhart-tolle.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Eckhart Tolle Wisdom

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

dad856d6c9207bbaa362bffad7c6e0df.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

5914ddb6c46c94dcc81e87566d17f35e--breakup-quotes-day-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

219b7707654440539d0d4b8ac444f86c--eckhart-tolle-picture-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The mental suffering you create is always some form of non-acceptance, some form of unconscious resistance to what is. On the level of thought, the resistance is some form of judgement. The intensity of the suffering depends on the degree of resistance to the present moment ~ Eckhart Tolle

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

7c60b53158f20c04238c26af170f340c.jpg

In response to Moonlighting's post:

Yes!! Very true

3ea0cc12f1672af3980d58640f222a8c.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Boredom, anger, sadness, or fear are not ‘yours,’ not personal. They are conditions of the human mind. They come and go. Nothing that comes and goes is you.”Eckhart Tolle

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Sometimes-letting-things.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Life-will-give-you.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

4b3de966be75daf1d1ed8d84973ed306.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Being at ease with not knowing is crucial for answers to come to you.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quote-the-primary-cause-of-unhappiness-is-never-the-situation-but-your-thoughts-about-it-eckhart-tolle-36-67-70.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b8d027117fa42a96bbc86cfdf30ae3a2.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Serenity lake's post:

oh yes!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content