login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚ The Energizing Heart 

feel free to browse and share as is… thread was originally created in 2012. revised a bit in 2017
2012 called for a different style in sharing… & limited sharing.
While that is old news… May I say:So glad you are here & that Bmindful shares well.

Please update with your own thoughts about our powerful heart-place energy

• __________________________

❤Heart Smiling Technique
How Your Heart❤ Produces Energy

• __________________________

The Energizing Heart ❤

Energize Your Heart Energize Your MarriageSmart Marriages-great Presentation PDF The Institute for Applied Meditation, Inc
Daniel McMannis, M.Ed & Jana Staton, PhD, LCP”:http://www.smartmarriages.com/uploaded/handout.718-HeartRhythm.09.pdf

The Heart Broadcasts Its Rhythm
In loving and appreciative
states, the entire energy
of the heart is focused, so
the heart becomes a
powerful electromagnetic
transmitter.
from pdf above Daniel McMannis, M.Ed & Jana Staton, PhD, LCP

3 things which close the heart- criticism, indifference and pessimism
To put the world in right order,
we must first put the nation in order;
to put the nation in order,
we must first put the family in order;
to put the family in order,
we must first cultivate our personal
life; we must first set our hearts right
Confucius

This thread is connected to a similar thread I had posted These first 2 posts comes from part of that thread.
►• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►•
Personal energy management is simple but not always easy. It consists of two phases: avoiding leaks and revitalization. First learn to identify and avoid the black holes that sap your precious energy, things that drain you and drag you down. Concurrently, learn to recharge your batteries by identifying what gives you wings, what drives and motivates you to take good care of yourself physically and emotionally.

In order to shift from an energy depletion mode to a cycle of abundance, one needs to tap into the power of self-love, which resides in your ❤heart.
[ ***~the above paragraphs written by Nathalie Campeau, M.D.~*** ] Great things from a great book
Note: My ❤icons were not quotes from her book…My lil’ touch(:

SECTION 1: THE ❤HEART: OUR NEWEST FRONTIER
Chapter 1 : The Personal Energy Crisis and 7 Recommendations to enjoy bountiful vibrant energy
[“We are living today the worst energy crisis the world has ever experienced: the personal energy crisis. The natural resource that we are depleting most dramatically is the human capital of the planet. During the last decades, we have learned to manage our time, our stress, our money and even difficult people. It is now urgent that we learn to manage our personal energy. Our survival as a specie depends on it”]
7 Recommendations to enjoy bountiful vibrant energy

• 1 Identify what makes you happy, what gives you wings, what you’re passionate about.
  • 2 Let your values be your driving force, not your fears nor your guild & shame.
  • 3 Love yourself enough to stay focused on your personal vision & mission.
  • 4 Respect yourself enough to prioritize your energy and well being. Do not tolerate abuses and unacceptable behaviors
  • 5Have the courage to take responsibility for your life choices and to resist all deterrents to the realization of your dreams.
  • 6Develop your emotional intelligence and learn to utilize your ❤heart emotions as the driving force to transform your life. Emotions are the motor behind your thoughts.
  • 7 Be aware that Love is your ultimate source of energy and act accordingly.

[Relationships are meant to be Heart-Centered. When in love, broadcast Heart Energy] Relationships

Families
We teach others how to treat us

How can we place any demand on others to love and accept us when we can’t do it for ourselves? What we ask of others, we must be willing to give ourselves, whether it’s respect, attention, loving care, etc. If I respect myself, others will read that and know that I am a respectable person and therefore will have a tendency to respect me. If on the other hand I don’t respect myself, people will see that and will treat me accordingly.
The funny thing is that when we fulfill our own needs for respect, recognition, support…. we do not need it from others, the need is being met. Family relationships then take on a new role, not one of fulfilling unmet needs but one of sharing loving moments. And this when family life becomes enriching and gratifying.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      technique from HeartMath/book Heart Solutions/Also was on PBS special:

Heart Lock-In – Rather than fixing something, Heart Lock-In is about experiencing your heart at a deeper level.

Shift your attention away from your mind and focus on your heart. Remember the feeling of love or care you have for someone whom it’s easy for you to love. Focus on a feeling of appreciation for someone or something positive. Try to stay with that feeling for five to fifteen minutes.

Gently send that feeling of love or appreciation to yourself and others.
In fifteen minutes, a Heart Lock-In can provide physical, mental and spiritual regeneration.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Chapter 2 : ❤Heart Brain Synchronization
Chapter 3 : Cardiac Coherence
[“Coherence describes a state of synchronization between two functions. Cardiac coherence refers to an entrainment of the brain wave activity by the ❤heart’s more powerful waves. When brain’s activity is synchronized with that of the ❤heart, the result is a physiological state of well being and an optimization of the global function of all the organs that are under their influence”].

Organizations
Health Professionals
Educators

————————-

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

At Work
[“When brain intelligence is complemented with heart intelligence during brain-heart synchronization, all higher mental functions are improved. This includes better judgment, increased creativity and sounder decision making”]

Heart-Energy at work: Shield yourself from negative energy using your Heart Energy

Optimize your Energy at Work

We spend most of our waking hours of our adult life at work. Would it be nice if instead of being a place that drains our energy, the workplace was a place where passions are put to contribution, creativity expressed and dreams fulfilled. Is it possible to leave work energized, proud and fulfilled?

Lack of energy at works is felt like fatigue, difficulty concentrating, arduous decision making, feelings of powerlessness, resignation and impression of “doing time”.

Notwithstanding the type of work we’re doing, we can all improve our quality of life at work by using our Heart Energy. Practicing a cardiac coherence inducing technique several times during the day improves mental capacity and energy levels while reducing stress.

It only takes a few seconds to transform one’s internal mindscape:

Breathe slowly and focus on your heart
Experience one of heart’s superior emotions (gratitude, joy, generosity)
Feel your energy change and let a smile rise from your heart
Practice this simple technique for a few seconds before a meeting, at the beginning of your breaks, while commuting and just before arriving home to make a smooth transition from work life to family life.

Protect yourself against energy vampires

Energy vampires are experts at diverting our precious energy for their own profit. They want us to do for them what they are not willing to do for themselves. Furthermore, they master the art of making their victims feel bad about not willingly give them what they feel entitled to. They know how to make their victims feel guilty, ashamed, frustrated and angry. However, energy vampires can only con those who have a hard time saying no. Their weapon is emotional manipulation, which only works if they have the collaboration of those they prey on.

Heart energy is one of the rare tools powerful enough to help resist manipulation. Thanks to the high level of self-respect found by taping into heart energy, emotional manipulation looses its grip. Heart-smilers love and respect themselves too much to give their power away. Centered in their Heart, they don’t give in to negative emotions. Refusing to be victimized, they force energy vampires to seek out other preys or to change their behaviors. Heart-smilers find it easier to protect themselves from energy vampires and contribute to a more relaxed work atmosphere.

Use your Heart Energy to Resolve Conflicts

Conflicts are based on beliefs or values disparities. When people differ in opinion without emotional attachment nor judgment, antagonist are not upset and can usually “agree to disagree”. But when there’s a strong emotional investment in the argument, antagonists are perceived as threatening. Emotional pain is verbalized in phrases like: “ You don’t respect me” or “you never listen to me” or “how stupid can you get” or “ you’re so lazy” or “how gullible you are” …

Heart-centered conflict resolution is based on bringing the issue back to our Heart. First, we need to identify the threat by asking: “What am I afraid of? Why am I so emotionally attached to this issue? Which value or belief is it addressing?” Then, we ask our Heart to guide us in finding a loving way out of this conflict by asking “What’s the loving thing to do here?”

In a situation of conflict, it’s tempting to demand a change from our antagonist. Unfortunately, this approach doesn’t provide with a long term solution and is costly energy-wise. By agreeing to focus inside to identify what we find threatening and to find a loving way to feel safe, we can find a long term solution where conflicts are not only resolves but where they actually dissolve.

Decision Making in cardiac coherence

When in a state of cardiac coherence, where brain and heart activity are synchronized, intellectual functions are optimized. Furthermore, this state has been shown to reduce stress level, which makes decision making easier. Decision making is a 2-step process:

make an inventory of possible options (this is the role of the brain)
choose among those options the most loving and appropriate one (this is the role of the heart)
When brain intelligence is complemented with heart intelligence during brain-heart synchronization, all higher mental functions are improved. This includes better judgment, increased creativity and sounder decision making.

Balancing Family and Work Life

At the root of the difficulty to balance family land work life are the frantic pace of modern life and the increasingly demanding performance expectations. Prioritizing sometimes seems impossible: who should get our time and attention? our children, our spouse, our employer, our health? and what about our personal needs for peace and recharging times? The problem is not only choosing our priority, but the difficulty of sticking with our resolve without being torn by guilt and remorse.

There only one thing powerful enough to tackle guilt, and that is love…. love of self and love of others. Personal energy management stipulates that one who is depleted cannot give. One has to replenish first before taking care of other’s needs. Love is at the core of a balanced life. Precisely because one cares, one needs to prioritize their needs. Loving prioritizing focuses on replenishing self first and then giving attention and care to those who need it. It is possible to achieve a balance between family and work life; this is done by prioritizing with the heart. Many times a day, ask yourself: “where do I want to put my energy now?” and “what’s the loving thing to do here?”

Use your Heart at work, it is much smore gratifying than using only your brain and muscles

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you SRWE for your thoughtful comment.

Flowergirl, I don’t remember where I chose these tiny ❤hearts from…just cut and paste & they are yours too

Thanks Serenity Lakes , Positively Stefania and Coachhouse for adding also so positively to this heartfelt thread-place(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I hope you don’t mind if I pay you a compliment, but you have really been putting in a lot of time and energy in trying to keep bmindful positive for a long time, but I especially want you to know how much I appreciate your efforts over the last few days. Thanks so much for being such a positive spirit!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

said in a different way I know it,s only rocknroll but I like it…Seriously I have that book title written down and sounds very interesting

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I,m aware there are areas of my life that need practical attention,If i were a millionaire I could chill,then that might make me mentally lethargic as if I,m not already…speaking of that author from montreal I attended an aa meeting a while back where the man telling his story was also from montreal.It was maybe 30 minute talk, unlike most meetings he like to tell his story from a humourous perspective.i never laughed so much in all my life.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I have to ask ,how do you get the little hearts ,is it a special keyboard ,hearts are so pretty .

love and peace
flowergirl

Laurie…. I like your heart mind connection…. each day I affirm that I will live that day based on the wisdom in my heart not the knowlede in my head…. I can almost feel it… it has a relaxing and accepting aspect to it and helps keep me grounded… glad you take the time to share so much with all of us… love and joy, Kathy

Use your heart❤ to love somebody, and if it is big enough, use it to love everybody(: Stevie Wonder

Practice of Heart Smiling

• V
    Heart / Brain Synchronization
  • V
    Transformation of Internal Climate
  • V
    Changes in Chemistry and Electromagnetic Energy
  • V
    New Non-Verbal Signals
  • V
    Transformation in Perceptions and Attitudes Producing Acceptance and Respect
  • V
    Improvement of the Quality of Life

excerpted from the The Energizing Heart

—————————————————————
by Dr. Nathalie Campeau…..Heart-Smiling Technique. Follow these 3 simple steps :
Breathe with awareness focusing around your heart area
Experience one of heart’s superior emotion, like appreciation, gratitude, joy, compassion, understanding, love, etc…
Let a smile arise from your heart to your lip

Like for any learning process, consistency and perseverance are key. It is recommended that you practice many times a day until a smile arises artfully from your heart, what ever the circumstance

There is real training done in this area(:
Heart-Smiling Training consists of practicing on four levels:
Level 1: alone in a peaceful situation
Level 2: alone in a difficult situation
Level 3: in the presence of another person, in a relaxed situation
Level 4: in the presence of another person, in conflicting situation

*~The energy born of love is creative – it makes everything it touches new. To see how passionate you are, look around at what you have created*~ Depok Chopra
I expect to pass through life but once.
If therefore, there be any kindness I can show,
or any good thing I can do for any fellow being,
let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again Stephen Grellet
►• The reason why the romantic love relationship is such an intense and universally sought-after experience is that it seems to offer liberation from a deep-seated state of fear, need, lack, and incompleteness that is part of the human condition in its un-redeemed and unenlightened state.

In response to coachhouse’s post:

I agree Coachhouse, that love is grounding. Thanks for expressing that point.It is my belief, there is an energizing substance that goes hand in hand with love. &….thank you! for conveying such kindness. much love & joy to you too and every member in this community!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This is brilliant…

“In order to shift from an energy depletion mode to a cycle of abundance, one needs to tap into the power of self-love, which resides in your ❤heart.”

It says it all for me!

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

In response to Moonlighting's post

nice one! thank you for sharing

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

In response to Moonlighting's post:

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY KICKED OFF MY VACATION!!! THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME THING I HAVE WATCHED IN A LONG TIME...

THANK YOU!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The tune was from our generation was what made it great. 

Have a pleasant vacation.💕

Your thought gave me a moment of laughter, dude is quite a character.Just staring at his starting

pose is priceless.

In response to flowergirl's post:not sure I click on the smiley face and many colorful

options appeared.

In response to Moonlighting's post:

that’s great!!!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

https://youtu.be/zDylgpGHcic

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content