login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Gift Baskets of Your Soul

There is a wealth of knowledge, experience and creative ideas available to bmindful members. It is available to us 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I find it daily as a peruse the profiles of members, new and old. Or, it is found by reading the numerous forums.

Sometimes, answers to long held issues just jump out at me when I choose a random profile read – or an old forum thread. It is like receiving a gift from the universe! I am grateful to discover the richness of Spirit that is contained in the sharing of purpose or intention. It is like an insight to a huge basket of gifts that have been embedded in each and every one of your souls.

No matter what it is (obvious or less so), I feel our members are making an important contribution to the balance and joy of our world. There are so many treasures on bmindful just waiting to be discovered and shared.

Once in a while, I overlook the simple things in my life that I must show gratitude for. This is my way to say “Thank You” and let you know how much I appreciate your willingness to share the gifts that are in your basket.

A special thank you to those wonderful people who have posted to my profile with words of encouragement and beautiful thoughts. Of course, where would we be without Lee’s dedication (and his trusty sidekick- Melt86) to the continuous improvement of this site? I am not always the best at finding the right words to say, but my ultimate purpose is to say, “Wow, I really am happy to have accidentally stumbled across here.”

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Ditto – and you’re awesome MM

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
I so agree with you in re:this site. Putting gratitude into words for a community that is so wonderfully-positive about life and moving forward is quite difficult. I tried once and I was bowled over with emotion and could’ve written a book about the members’ and the experiences here.

I often go to work, after a quick bmindful-fix, and feel like I’ve invited long time friends over for a wonderful heart to heart about a variety of personally meaningful areas. I’m pleased to know how by being ourselves, we get such a reciporical experience. Yes, relate to your level of gratitude, and thanks for posting this thread..and thanks for you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you MM, Vivi and Laurie!
Your kind words mean a lot and Lee and I are grateful for your support :)

Peace and Love,
Mel

Ok~ Whew! Bmindful is back up. My goodness, I didn’t know how much I have come to really enjoy this site until it went down for a while. I am able to get my “fix” for the moment!! :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
I agree MM! It is definitely a meaningful site. I’m grateful all of you inspiring people are here!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to melt86’s post:
You and Lee are soooo very appreciated!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I couldnt agree with you more Laurie, my words just can’t not be expressed in just how much I appreciate Bmindful! I am very grateful for ALL that Bmindful has for me. We are all truely blessed. There is not a day that goes by that I dont think about back to when I first stumbled here, I didnt realise there were so much positive people around, I have come along way for sure. This site has sooo much love, support and kindness, everyone is so friendly and so positive! I just love it so much, I am addicted to the extreme of extremes. Every thread, every profile I read is always giving me messages and I am amazed at what I see and what I learn. I am very blessed to have you all in my life!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Another reason I enjoy bmindful is sharing of powerful gratitude.
The Benefits of Gratitude
“Gratitude is an emotion expressing appreciation for what one has—as opposed to, say, a consumer-oriented emphasis on what one wants or needs—and is currently receiving a great deal of attention as a facet of positive psychology. Gratitude is what gets poured into the glass to make it half full. Studies show that gratitude not only can be deliberately cultivated but can increase levels of well-being and happiness among those who do cultivate it. In addition, grateful thinking—and especially expression of it to others—is associated with increased levels of energy, optimism, and empathy” – from PsychologyToday.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content