login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Pg 1/Bmindful Pearls

intro to be revised

this is from  2012

page 2

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi SelfCareEnthusiast

I love this idea for a thread

There is something you have said to me which is always very comforting and inspiring

“ you are right where you are supposed to be “ I hope I quoted it properly

Love and gratitude Flowergirl

22 REASONS WHY. 1. Vitality 2. An abundance of energy to do everything you want to do 3. Happiness 4. Love and closeness with others 5. Satisfaction and fufillment in life 6. Healing symptoms and disease 7. Symptoms and disease going way 8. Relief from the suffering that goes with the symptoms of disease. 9. Inner Peace 10. Being symptom and disease free 11. Mental focus, memory, and clarity (no brain fog) 12. Being awake and fully alive everyday (not dragging through stuff and surviving) 13. Being present and having the ability to be with people. 14. No worry or fear. 15. Being confident in yourself 16. Being complete and happy 17. The ability to deal with issues that arise simply and with ease 18. Having better health now, for security for yourself and your family later. 19. More time to do what you want 20. Simpler choices 21. Looking great, feeling good, reducing fat, and having tons of energy 22. Being satisfied, and not being hungry all of the time. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My list comes from something called “ How to Have a Healthy Lifestyle with a Busy Schedule ” by Sabrina Ryan and Anne Kowlaski, OCPA, Spring 2009 ======
From another of your great posts Self Care

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post:

those words are so comforting when things seem to be stuck or going in the wrong direction .They remind me there is a lesson for me in every experience .

People who know me very well would be amazed that I like those words if they took them literally as I make no secret of feeling like a round peg in a square hole where I live However I am doing some very deep healing at the moment -physically ,emotionally and spiritually and believe this is part of why I live here and one day we will move and I will find my “circle of women “ my community and my “forever home “
Love and Peace Flowergirl

Here is a very inspiring post from our lovely Anoushka

anoushka
Posted on 28/04/2010.

In response to jancydat’s post:
Wonderful thread and yes I totally agree – it really is the path to bliss. Just being comfortable with yourself, in your own skin, for who you are, what you are and what you know makes for gratitude for all that is around you – both good and bad. When you see, feel or experience something or someone negative, it just reinforces and allows you to be more grateful for what you have and who you are.

Self love isnt ego – its acceptance, gratitude, approval and satisfaction.

“I love and approve of myself as I am

coachhouse
Posted on 01/06/2011.

hi flower girl… on my vision board is the statement, “always impress you subconscious mind with the joyous end results, not the necessary steps in between.” that has really helped me to stop worrying… so dream big about that great new place to live and never doubt that it will happen… i can hardly wait hear what happens… kathy

What a lovely post from Kathy and they are words I will put on a vision board

love and peace Flowergirl

Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm
Posted on 04/06/2012.

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

beautiful words Cookieman

love and peace flowergirl

☼ ►•Health Quote from Dr. Hyman: Think of food first: Most of us are opportunistic eaters—when the opportunity comes, or when we get hungry we eat whatever’s in our path. In our culture that means junk food, fast food and vending machine “food like substances.” We live in a vast nutritional wasteland, a food desert. Every week plan where you are going to get all your meals. Think ahead; don’t end up in a food emergency where the only thing open is a fast food restaurant or convenience store. Think breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. It will become a habit. Plan, shop, prepare, eat. Create an emergency food pack and buy quick-to-cook meals or make whole foods at home

I like this ,only this morning I said I was going to start planning our meals again for the week ,my body is sending out so many signals that it doesn’t like sugar ,going for hours without food ,not enough water in between all the cups of tea ( well I am British and have to fly the flag for the nation of tea lovers )

Love and peace Flowergirl

That is one of my favorite alltime quotes FG, the Emerson one.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

It is lovely as it makes us realise in our own way we all help to make our world a better place

Love and peace flowergirl

illusion555
Posted on 26/02/2009.

“If you are faced with a challenge, shift your perspective to see what you might be able to learn from the challenge, and then stop trying to avoid it! – dharmadude”

I believe that any negative feeling, emotion, or thought pattern is just our body telling us that there is a lesson to be learned about whatever it was we experienced.

There are many ways to meditate. The goal is to find a peaceful place that allows your mind to stop it’s rambling so that you can reflect on what it is that made you feel the negativity.

The answer will come

Gosh I had forgotten how much wonderful understanding ,compassion ,help and love was in these posts .I’m having a lovely afternoon reading through old threads .
Love and peace Flowergirl

bookmark

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content