login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Love is the answer that everyone seeks

additions soon to be added here….feel free to add something about Love(:

Love is the answer that everyone seeks;
Love is the language that every heart speaks.
Love works in ways that are wondrous and strange,
and there’s nothing in life that love cannot change.
Love can transform the most commonplace into
beauty and splendor and sweetness and grace!
Love can’t be bought, it is priceless and free;
Love, like pure magic, is sweet mystery!
Helen Steiner Rice

►•This year I shall Turn Away from all things unchangeably heavy, and so TURN TOWARDS all the beautiful, wonderful, delightful things – and there are so many your heart could positively burst into flowers at the thought of it!!!~ Rivka David

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ►• Love is the only way to grasp another human being in the innermost core of his personality. No one can become fully aware of the very essence of another human being unless he loves him. By his love he is enabled to see the essential traits and features in the beloved person; and even more, he sees that which is potential in him, which is not yet actualized but yet ought to be actualized. Furthermore, by his love, the loving person enables the beloved person to actualize these potentialities. By making him aware of what he can be and of what he should become, he makes these potentialities come true. ☼Viktor E Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning
  • ► by Iris Murdoch We can only learn to love by loving. -

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

☼ ►Self Love….
You have got to have a great persistence with yourself. You have to set yourself on the path again and so get along with yourself better. And let yourself have a chance. Never condemn yourself. We have the power to forgive ourselves. So set yourself right and then you will find you are sailing along smoothly and you are almost there and, flop, down you go. And again you have got to do it. It doesn’t matter how much patience it takes; it is the only thing that will win out: perseverance and patience with yourself until you can see that each succeeding month your consciousness is learning. Ernest Holmes

Shine The Light Of Loving Self-Care On Yourself
If you would grow to your best self
Be patient, not demanding
Accepting, not condemning
Nurturing, not withholding
Self-marveling, not belittling
Gently guiding, not pushing and punishing
For you are more sensitive than you know
Mankind is as tough as war yet delicate as flowers
We can endure agonies but we open fully only to warmth and light
And our need to grow is as fragile as a fragrance Dispersed by storms of will To return only when those storms are still
So, accept, respect, attend your sensitivity
A flower cannot be opened with a hammer.
☼Daniel F. Mead

• ► by~ Eckhart Tolle in his book The Power Of Now :True security comes with the presence of a feeling of faith and trust that up wells from deep within you, in really knowing that you are in the perfect place (in each and every moment) from which to create the next moment of your experience of life.

Self Affirmations for Your Mind
Affirmations start with believing in, “I am.”
I am – in and of myself, alone, a being with unlimited potential, taping into the collective source of Love, Flow, Health, Energy, God.

I am Present
I am Tolerance
I am Peace
I am Joy
I am Love

I radiate Energy
I radiate Flow
I radiate Health
I radiate Unlimited Potential
I radiate Love

Feeling
Being
Belief

Feeling
Energy
Source God

Feeling
Being
Becoming
Above Affirmations from bodywindow.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This is a great thread SelfCare and I’m looking forward to more on this topic. Love, it really is at the heart of it all.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

“If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.”

I have the entire passage memorized from saying it so often as part of my morning meditation.

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:
Although I`m not particually religious, chapter 13 in the first book of Corinthians is my favourite part of the Bible.

I have just skimmed this thread and am coming back to read it but had to tell you it looks great I love the poem at the end .

Thank you for all the time ,effort and love you put into your posts ,love Flowergirl

• (: Thank you SRWE, Accidental Note, PinkCupcake & Flowergirl for your participation and love-filled responses (:

“Love is an active force. Every act of the loving one is done with the stainless mind to help, to succour, to cheer, to make the paths of others easier, smoother, and more adapted to the conquest of sorrow, the winning of highest bliss… Hate restricts; love releases. Hatred strangles; love enfranchises. Hatred brings remorse; love brings peace. Hatred agitates; love quietens, stills, calms. Hatred divides; love unites. Hatred hardens; love softens. Hatred hinders; love helps.” – Gurulugomi ‘Dharmapradipika’

Marianne Williamson…entitled Everyday Grace

[Love is the answer that everyone seeks-Discussion]

• Still in process with thread…Feel free to discuss… before ‘finished product’ A variety of pieces on love….some will be more significant to you than others This Entire Thread is Food For Thought
  • It is a known area that love is the answer that ‘everyone’ seeks…I will be compiling thoughts, ideas, quotes to assist us in thoughtful-discussion. Let us truly think…Much written on this subject, but let us think…… think about L O V E

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Well, you just KANT (Rhymes with ain’t) have a thread like this and NOT have a link to the song Love is the Answer

If this song were recorded today and released you would NEVER hear it played. It wouldn’t be a hit. It is ‘out of style’. I miss this kind of music.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

When I was a kid my Mom always made “us kids” go to church. She made us do that until we were teens and one of the things I remember from church was our pastor who often mentioned these thee kinds of love. Your post made me think of him and I’m glad for the memory. He passed away not long ago, and though I seldom saw him after I ‘grew up’, I always remember what a kind and genuinely radiant person he was. He was a very warm and magnetic person and his spirit really did shine through – different from most people in that respect. Different from most “PREACHERS” in that respect, as far as my experience goes, which it probably a bit more than the average Joe walking around out there – that is to say I reluctantly spent more time in church growing up than I thought was necessary, but when I entered college and did a lot of that “deep thinking” stuff that young “deep thinking” like me do when they enter college and struggle with the guilt they feel for wanting to sleep with every pretty girl they see. He was the kind of person who made you ‘feel’ something, he made you want to be a better person, someone more like him, and, I guess He would say more like Jesus. He wasn’t a fire and brimstone kind of pastor, nor was he a ‘boring’ pastor – he was better than that. He was more than that. He had figured some things and and you could sense it.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content