login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What's inside your 911 Box?

In response to meditatingmama’s post I got the idea of sharing what’s inside your 911 box. I imagine this to be a building process so fill your box with love and care, then share it with us all.

Either edit your post, quote your post, or re-list your contents each time you feel like telling us all you’ve added something.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Inside Bruce’s 911 box
A copy of each of my affirmations on a 3×5 card so I can flip through them at ramdom allowing the Universe to give me the ones I need as I need them

Photographs of my granddaughter Emalee

Great quotes from great thinkers

My reading wish-list

A pendulum

Words to “You Raise Me Up”

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

So, what is the pendulum for? To remind you that “This Too Shall Pass”??

I like what you have in your box. In my box, I would have my 3 × 5 cards of my affirmations, photographs or drawings for the physical things I want to manifest, meaningful quotes with inspirational drawings, and a photo of my family surrounded by white light.

Oh, and the words to John Lennon’s song “Imagine”… :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I haven’t made my box yet. Onto it today. Am thinking of putting stones and feathers in there… I am connected to places and people through found objects.

Focus

This may be silly but I want to put in my 911 Box a “I’m Sorry Nut”.

I brought it from the Two Dollar Shop, it’s a little Walnut holding in one hand a bunch of flowers and in the other a box of chocolates, behind the nut there is these words……

I’m so sorry; I apologize. I should get the “dunce” nut prize. I’m just a Nut on bended knee. I’m going nuts – please forgive me!

He sort of jumped out at me at shop lol. The idea is that when we hurt someone in the family, we are to reach for this nut and give it to the person we have hurt and place it back in the box. Kids think its kinda cute. Saying the words ‘sorry’ is a hard word to say. It does wonders for a soul who is hurt and for the one who has inflicted the pain.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to Pure Essence’s post:
What a cool idea!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to ThisIsBruce's post: In response to meditatingmama's post: In response to freygan's post: In response to Pure Essence's post:  

This is such an awesome thread! Can't wait to return here.

Hope all of you are doing very very very well!

love your lists everyone!

I love how  ThisIsBruce set his list up... Using your great look(:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Inside selfcare's 911 box ...in process

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Pictures, and quotes about the ocean

329966524150222528.gifreminders that it is time for a visit, or just enjoy the beauty, motion and energy of the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually any beautiful picture.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPseboObpvl8wVtXuCLMC3QquLyoeLQq3zdrX6LwIKH6SeTJ54

Images can turn me around in a heart beat

I love beautiful pics of nature

I love pictures with inspiring quotes

~~~~~~~~

• Affirmations Louise-Hay-affirmation-quote.jpg
  • Pens, Paper

I'd be lost without paper & pens(:

gratitude list, journal, and write about anything that inspires me

count my blessings

I love templates and things which inspire self-care

• image--knobs-recline.png Gin Gins Double Strength Ginger CandyGinger-People-Gin-Gins-Hard-Candy-Double-Strength-734027905054.jpg
  • And Reminders of (real) nutritious foods that taste delicious and always make me feel great!
  • Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap

Dr-Bronners-Pure-Castile-Liquid-Soap-Peppermint-018787775080.jpg

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZHvGiE5bbPualY0yuwljTGeXwnlhtVuLQjoMyj3TOKUwWgelycQqeq2o2j_CgN_qeiYsT9Y0qKtdCYCiU4_F-Sws45iKIIPdrUDgN47-Nw4BzCv3xMtAz7tJA=s85 favorite moisturizing healing cream... plus it smells perfect

to be continued

and it is an awesome idea of meditatingmama’s  and the spin off from ThisIs Bruce!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content