login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Dormant vs. Conscious Power; & Actual Beliefs

I gotta get this out there while it’s on my mind.

Dormant Power and Conscious Empowerment. Don’t know what I want to say yet, but it’s along the lines of reminding yourself daily that you are powerful and that knowing this is good, but consciously reminding yourself of it and directing your power is better.

The other thing on my mind is actual beliefs vs. stated beliefs. Our lives reflect what we ‘really’ believe and not necessarily what we ‘say’ we believe. If these things aren’t in synch then we aren’t being congruent. The things we want to achieve will be much harder to achieve if we aren’t aware of these conflicts and work to understand/fix them. It’s best to figure out what you really believe by examining your life as it is in reality and moving forward from there. If you say you want to be in good shape, but you aren’t in good shape then it’s a pretty good bet that there is some sort of conflicting or false belief that you have.

Thoughts anyone…

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

☼ ►• a thought
☼ ►• CONGRUENCY /You cannot consistently perform in a manner which is inconsistent with the way you see yourself. —Zig Ziglar
☼ ►• Satisfaction by Neville Goddard
An objective, a desire, is an egg, which you can penetrate and occupy. You can move right into it and view the world from it.

Don’t think of it; view the world from it, which implies that you are in it.

Then feel the relief, the satisfaction, of being there.

Do this and no power in the world can stop you from realizing that state.

You may regret what you did, but you will fulfill it anyway. Learn your lesson and try not to do that which you do not want to experience in the future.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wanted to bring this old one up too.

Selfcare posted this quote…

You cannot consistently perform in a manner which is inconsistent with the way you see yourself. —Zig Ziglar

I like that one a lot. We can be really hard on ourselves sometimes. I want to post something I read before about “Buddha Nature”. I’ll have to go look it up ‘cause I can’t remember off the top of my head, but I think there is something about “Buddha Nature” that would go well here. It was along the lines of loving and being gentle with yourself. Most of us, though we may not use the word hate, have something we hate about ourselves. It’s something we constantly criticize ourselves about. That, in some ways I think, is the opposite of Buddha nature and it’s something that can be a real stumbling block for us.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content