login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★what if...

what if tomorrow, the world ends? are you prepared? what would you do at that moment, on that very last seconds of life with your love ones? have you ever thought about it?

Honestly, I have never thought about it. Now that you have posted this question, I must confess that I would be very sad as many of my loved ones are in different parts of the world and it would be impossible to be in physical contact with them. So i would sit in front of my comp and get on skype and start calling all of them… letting them know how special they are and how much I am going to miss them.

what if we had 48 hours instead of 24? what would you do then?

It would be an instant reality check. All that is important would come into focus. I believe that for most of us our loved ones would come to mind. We would all drop our masks! We would say the things we really wanted to say to the people we wanted to say them to.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

thanks for your feedback smart routines….you are absolutely correct! I would do the same… Spend more quality time with loved ones..and discover each other all over again….Life would be so beautiful then!

In response to mokshtansdip’s post:

• Heart-smiles to you(: My favorite subjects Prayer, God, Marriage and Health. /I love your routine of prayer on the way home from work, and letting go and …allowing… God(:
  • Adjustments…are part of growth in a marriage.
    Some personal thoughts on marriage: You have many areas of relationship growth going on in marriage…the relationship you have with yourself…the one you have with your spouse, and then there is a relationship you have with what marriage means to you. And then of course there is hubby’s understanding of it ‘all’ too. Believe in good developments, and you will notice more of them… Just a thought…(: Sounds too simplistic…Maybe it is…Let me know if it serves you well(: I have also found writing to one another keeps things alive…when time challenges your efforts(: Much love and respect. Love Selfcare(:
  • This came from “Livestrong” and posted on a thread(: I liked it..hope you do too(: Think of it as workable goals…if this moment feels challenging.

“ Characteristics of a Healthy Intimate Relationship
The goal in an intimate relationship is to feel calm, centered and focused. The intimacy needs to be safe, supportive, respectful, nonpunitive and peaceful. You feel taken care of, wanted, unconditionally accepted and loved just for existing and being alive in a healthy intimate relationship. You feel part of something and not alone in such a relationship. You experience forgiving and being forgiven with little revenge or reminding of past offenses. You find yourself giving thanks for just being alive in this relationship. A healthy intimate relationship has a sense of directedness with plan and order. You experience being free to be who you are rather than who you think you need to be for the other. This relationship makes you free from the “paralysis of analysis” needing to analyze every minute detail of what goes on in it. An intimate relationship has its priorities in order, with people’s feelings and process of the relationship coming before things and money. A healthy intimate relationship encourages your personal growth and supports your individuality. This relationship does not result in you or your relationship partner becoming emotionally, physically or intellectually dependent on one another. An intimate relationship encourages the spiritual growth of both relationship partners and makes room for God in the relationship as a partner and friend”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post:
Thank you ever so much for such a prompt reply.You are so accurate in pointing the various facets of marriage..the relationship spiral…the relationship with oneself after marriage, the relationship with one’s spouse and the relationship one has with the very concept of marriage.
I have been so very engrossed with my realm of thoughts, in fact to be precise, I have been very selfish in just thinking about myself and my feelings than really trying to understand my spouse’s thought process.
After reading your post I am seriously thinking on the lines of believing in good developments…and stop being the victim of negativity in my subconscious level.I am going to make a list of all the good qualities in my spouse and start doing positive affirmations for him and develop some positive affirmations for us..and lets see how things manifest.. in sheer unyielding faith and belief in good developments…
I willc ertainly keep you posted… I think God has blessed me with a mentor..i.e I ve found a mentor in you…
thank you. God bless you,
with abundant respect and love

Mokshtansdip

In response to mokshtansdip’s post:

You have much love, my friend. The pleasure is mine. God bless you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Sweet!

In response to sharondestiny's post: ,mokshtansdip's post:mokshtansd,ip's post: Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's postmokshtansdip's postSelfcare:PresentMomentPower˚'s post: mokshtansdip's postSelfcare:PresentMomentPower˚'s post: AccidentalNote's post

Wow, will allow this in and respond when I'm more awake.

enjoyed reading this from 8 years ago

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content