login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Forums: This kind or that kind! What kind is this one?

I guess there are lots of really ‘just the facts, Mam’, forums out there. This one ain’t that kind, at least if I have anything to do with it it won’t be. This is a great place for important and meaningful stuff, but it’s also a place for whimsical, whatever is on your mind at the moment stuff. As long as you aren’t attacking someone or being really offensive to someone I think you should be able to say whatever you want here. This site is mostly about personal growth and it’s good to have a place to say what’s on your mind and have both serious and light discussions – they both have a place here as far as I’m concerned. Isn’t it neat that we are more than words on a screen, we are people. I’m on a path; you’re on a path and it’s good to know that there is a place you can come and just talk about stuff and hopefully be made to feel welcome. I know, I’m rambling on a bit, maybe I’m stating obvious stuff, but, what’s wrong with stating obvious stuff. It gets you thinking sometimes; who knows where that one obvious thing that someone said might lead. So, if posting a thread about the wonderful and fascinating world of mold spores sound like a good idea to you then I say have at it. You know, it’s possible someone else might be interested in it, lol.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

p.s.

I think it’s a good thing to just make a simple comment on threads sometimes. There’s nothing wrong with saying, ‘hey, that’s a good thought, thanks for sharing’. It’s like saying, “Hey, I see you. I’m acknowledging you. I read something you put out there”. It’s not a waste of space or dumb to do that kind of thing. You don’t have to write a book or some treatise all the time. Let’s do more of that kind of stuff around here. I will if you well, or better yet, maybe you will if I do!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content