login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★QUOTES

Please share the quotes you love

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

“If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man’s life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

GOOD ONE!!!! DALE CARNEGIE SAID NOT TO JUDGE BECAUSE THOSE WE SEE AROUND US ARE EXACTLY WHO WE WOULD BE UNDER THOSE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES

I LOVE TO LIVE! I LOVE TO LAUGH! I LOVE TO LOVE!

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

and…

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness, concerning all acts of initiative [and creation]. There is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans; that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favour all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.

Whatever you can do or dream, you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe/ Sir Edmund Hillary

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

►•If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
~ ☼Jim Rohn: was an American entrepreneur author and motivational speaker
►•Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny.~ ☼ Anonymous

One of my absolute favorites is one Accidentalnote posted on his thread, and I seem to post every chance I get(:

►•When you come FROM ‘happiness’, you do certain things because you ARE happy — as opposed to the old paradigm in which you did things that you hoped would MAKE you happy. When you come FROM ‘wisdom’, you do certain things because you ARE wise, not because you are trying to get to wisdom. When you come FROM ‘love’, you do certain things because you ARE love, not because you want to have love. Everything changes; everything turns around, when you come FROM ‘being’, rather that seeking to ‘be’… Here is the divine dichotomy. The way to get there’ is to ‘be there’. Just BE where you choose to GET! There’s nothing you have to do. You want to be happy? Be happy. You want to be wise? Be wise. You want to be love? Be love. ~ Neale Donald Walsch

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This is a wonderful thread!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

ACTION KILLS FEAR!”
I read this quote many times but when I experience the effect of strong action, its true.

Anxiety, stress, worry, uncomfortable… you ever have these things? All are a direct result of fear. Just think about how you feel when you keep things all bottled up because you simply were afraid to let it out or ask a question that results in a yes or no answer. What happens when you finally ask or let it out? A huge sigh of relief, even if it’s a no, you still get over that mountain, through that barrier around the obstruction. So when it comes to you either prospecting, talking to people about your business, asking your boss for a deserved raise, asking a person out on a date or anything that you want rember just take action because

“We do not create our destiny; We participate in its unfolding.
Synchronicity works as a catalyst toward the working out of that destiny”

this is one of my favourite quotes….

I hope you guys will forgive me for this super-long post, but I am working on a project and happen to have collected all of these Thoreau quotes. These are my favorite quotes by Henry David Thoreau:

My Favorite Henry David Thoreau Quotes
—————————————————————————————————————
As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.

As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.

Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air. They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.

I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.

If a man walks in the woods for love of them half of each day, he is in danger of being regarded as a loafer. But if he spends his days as a speculator, shearing off those woods and making the earth bald before her time, he is deemed an industrious and enterprising citizen.

In the long run, men hit only what they aim at. Therefore, they had better aim at something high.

It is an interesting question how far men would retain their relative rank if they were divested of their clothes.

It is what a man thinks of himself that really determines his fate.

Make the most of your regrets; never smother your sorrow, but tend and cherish it till it comes to have a separate and integral interest. To regret deeply is to live afresh.

Money is not required to buy one necessity of the soul.

Most of the luxuries and many of the so-called comforts of life are not only not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the elevation of mankind.

Nay, be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds within you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought.

None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.

Our houses are such unwieldy property that we are often imprisoned rather than housed by them.

Our inventions are wont to be pretty toys, which distract our attention from serious things. They are but improved means to an unimproved end.

Our moments of inspiration are not lost though we have no particular poem to show for them; for those experiences have left an indelible impression, and we are ever and anon reminded of them.

Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence.

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.

Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at all.

Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.

That government is best which governs least.

That man is rich whose pleasures are the cheapest.

The cost of a thing is the amount of what I will call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run.

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.

The law will never make a man free; it is men who have got to make the law free.

The lawyer’s truth is not Truth, but consistency or a consistent expediency.

The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.
The man who is dissatisfied with himself, what can he do?

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.

The youth gets together his materials to build a bridge to the moon, or, perchance, a palace or temple on the earth, and, at length, the middle-aged man concludes to build a woodshed with them.

There are old heads in the world who cannot help me by their example or advice to live worthily and satisfactorily to myself; but I believe that it is in my power to elevate myself this very hour above the common level of my life.

There is no more fatal blunderer than he who consumes the greater part of his life getting his living.

There is no value in life except what you choose to place upon it and no happiness in any place except what you bring to it yourself.

This world is but a canvas to our imagination.

To be admitted to Nature’s hearth costs nothing. None is excluded, but excludes himself. You have only to push aside the curtain.

To have done anything just for money is to have been truly idle.

Truths and roses have thorns about them.

We must learn to reawaken and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aid, but by an infinite expectation of the dawn.

We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success.

Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us.

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

While civilization has been improving our houses, it has not equally improved the men who are to inhabit them. It has created palaces, but it was not so easy to create noblemen and kings.

You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

These are great, cookieman.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”

—Buddha

“Life is tough, it’s tougher when you’re stupid”.

Great quote. It’s often attributed to John Wayne, but apparently there is some confusion about who originally said it. Whoever said it, it sure sounds like The Duke.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I have quite a few but heres a couple

Joseph Campbell that says “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek”

Within you there is a Stillness and sanctuary to which you can retreat to at any time and be wholly yourself.”

The pain you feel is the cracking of the shell that surrounds your understanding. – Khalil Gibran

my favourate at the moment
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” Anais Nin

love flowergirl

In response to mara’s post:
Oh so cute(: Thanks for sharing that..(smiles)

Here’s a quote on friendship…
True friends are those who, when you make a fool of yourself, don’t believe that this condition is permanent. Erwin T. Randall

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ghandi was one man who really stuck to his guns! He was the kind of person who really put their money where their mouth was, wasn’t he?

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

if you,ve ever had the pleasure of watching the movie (NETWORK)MADE IN 1976 you can guess the quote by Peter finch,he spoke the truth on primetime network news,first he was fired,then as the ratings increased dramatically,he became the profit of the news.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Yep! I know that one!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

ya i like that quote,might not remember it but it says alot.As for gandi i agree he really had a pair (pardon the sexism)…when that movie came out into theaters,i think it was around 78 or79 I went to see it several times in the theater and since it was a 4 hr movie,something about it was interesting…Well gonna borrow a quote or two “give love and unconditional acceptance to those you encounter and notice what happens”…“If you are told you have some sort of physical affliction,you can either prepare to suffer or prepare to heal” Call it denial but if a doctor tells me something negative i can choose to disagree and heal, and thank him for sharing,i believe most healing can be achieved through thought,and complimentary alternative suggestions,not excluding medical,but considering all healing modalities for any imbalance,personally i start with health affirmations.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I love this quote ezdoesit

“If you are told you have some sort of physical affliction,you can either prepare to suffer or prepare to heal”

I agree with you about healing

love flowergirl

Some really beautiful Quotes!

Take a look at our Law Of Attraction quote page for a range of our favourite, most inspirational quotes – http://www.thelawofattraction.co.uk/quotes/

Beaming lots of love and happy energy your way x

true, Robert, the more you look for happines, is the more pain and disappointed you will get. What about just go with the flow and try to smile every now and then. that’s what i called true happines.

The moon doesn't consider one phase better than another: She just glows, equally stunning at each turn. Why should we be any different?

Cristen Rodgers

be77e06ea4daa3b5b9959f101e05df56.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

Image result for end of mopnth intentions quotes

Image result for abundance quotes gif

Image result for live with grace quotes

Every single day you have the chance to choose FUN over stress, HAPPY over sad, and LOVE over fear. Every day.

Unknown

Smile with face. Smile with mind, and good energy will come to you and clean away dirty energy.

Elizabeth Gilbert

Perfect is boring, empty, vapid, exhausting. BE interesting, BE interested. BE anything except on a quest for perfect.

Victoria Erickson

The magical wonders of the world never change ... we do 

Unknown.

Life is playfulness, fun

because the whole of existence is a tremendous circus

Osho

Nothing keeps you more aware of a problem than the struggle to forget it.

Unknown

1e7dac93ae3f65a096ff1319e84ab4c4.jpg

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

The life you're moving

toward is far more

important than

the life you are

leaving behind.

Jonathan Wells

Image result for isn't contrast lovely pic zen to zany quoteImage result for isn't contrast lovely pic zen to zany quote

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anita Moorjani Class Notes Quotes from Anita Moorjani's Book, âDying To Be Meâ 1. (Page 132) âWhy I think I got cancer. and let go, ...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Stairway to Heaven in Hawaii

Don't ever be so busy you forget to play

saved for quote I love

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Sometimes the best thing you can ever do for yourself,

is to just take a moment, sit down, and think about how

incredibly lucky you are.

Unknown

Image result for pink floral happy where you are pic quoteImage result for pink floral find happy where you are pic quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-will-be-the-light-I.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Care to make a difference

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A wish comes true for this 4 year old

cancer patient as she "marries" her

favorite nurse.

Image result for Listen closely to your invisible thoughts. What do you hear? What are your words implying? That is their potency. What do you want? Name it and rearrange the structure of your mind to imply you no longer desire it, because you already have it! ~ Neville Goddard

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

tumblr_mhx6bi35ok1ri5mzgo1_500.jpg

In response to trikletrade's post:

Very true and helpful. Thanks for sharing

Image result for inspiring morning  gif

Image result for inspiring morning  gif

In response to Nancee1953's post:

Beautiful quotes from a beautiful soul. Thank you Nancee :)

"Stop overthinking and start overflowing"

Esther Hicks

Image result for ease joy pic quote

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Stone carved by waves

Image result for love every moment of life gif

9ac43cac0f6a5b021859ed08f71d0194--intuition-quotes-spiritual-teachers.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You can only lose what you cling to.

Guatama Buddha

002-beauty-quotes.jpg

source

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, For all that we love deeply becomes a part of us.

HELEN KELLER 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Before something happens in the world,

it must first happen in your mind.

Anthony Robbins

Instead of worrying what you cannot control, shift your energy

to what you can create.

Roy T Bennett

I like this thread, at least until the chains of my mood swing snap. Many good posts indeed.

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

sounds good to me(:

(: Bm

Solitude, in these days

as much as ever,

is an absolute necessity.

Leo Babauta

Our language has wisely sensed the two sides of being alone. It has created the word loneliness to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word solitude to express the glory of being alone. Paul Tillich

Solitude isn’t loneliness. Solitude is when the entire serene universe

seems to surround and hold you quietly. Victoria Erickson

Solitude is the great teacher, and to learn its lessons you must pay attention to it. Deepak Chopra

ok!

Ruth Bader Ginsburg (1933 – 2020) – former US Supreme Court Justice

Fight for the things that you care about,

but do it in a way that that will lead others to join you

So often in life, things that you regard as an impediment turn out to be great, good fortune.
Don’t be distracted by emotions like anger, envy, resentment.

These just zap energy and waste time

You tie up your good by fretting

Your subconscious mind is always listening, give it the right commands

like this

these are all so great In response

to Mr Brightside's post:

In response to Mr Brightside's post

Great thread!!! Loving quotes!

so many from many that are great⭐️

if you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you.
John C. Maxwell

The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one.
John C. Maxwell

that was a great point to remember 

I wouldn't post this if it wasn't true :)

afe2820e1bd6202ec0ca18ff16273126.jpg

266bd7c5dc5de3770815b1d9fa884676--girl-boss-boss-lady.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content