login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Surround Yourself With Light by Ton Pascal

I received many great suggestions and wonderful quotations for a better living, this past week, from two dear friends. I am grateful and feel blessed to have friends like that. Whether we are well, but looking for support of our convictions, or if something, or someone brought us down, it is nice to know that we have a guiding, gentle hand by our side. I decided to publish here these beautiful thoughts for all of you to use as inspirational guidance. Feel free to send these old, wise suggestions, to anyone you care for, and are thinking about right now.

- Don’t ever take away someone’s hope; it may be all they have to hold on to.

- There is nothing good or bad in life, it is all about choices, so choose wisely.

- Don’t be afraid of saying, “I don’t know” or “I am sorry”.

- Learn to say “no”, but do so with kindness and caring.

- Don’t make decisions when you are angry.

- Live in the moment. Don’t rush ahead… There is much to taste of life in the “now”.

- Don’t expect life to be fair, but don’t be so hard on yourself.

- You’ve come to this life to learn all about who you are. So enjoy the experience.

- Put yourself into positively challenging situations everyday.

- Don’t be worried about losing a battle, if this helps you win the war.

- Much of your growth as a person will come through hardships and challenges. Embrace those and know you will be better, stronger and wiser because of them.

- Create magic moments for your family, friends and yourself.

- Don’t put things off. Do what is needed to be done in the moment.

- Treat everyone as you would like to be treated.

- Don’t get out of control at any time, breathe deeply, and rethink what to do and say.

-Take care of your physical body.

- Love your body. It knows what you think. From your emotions spring health or illness. – - Repeat positive affirmations all the time.

- Look into the eyes of people.

- Learn to listen, it is an art.

- Don’t believe all that you hear AND don’t say all that you think.

- Always tell the truth.

- Be thoughtful and careful with what comes out of your mouth since with those words you create your own reality.

- You don’t need other people to love yourself. Loneliness is only a state of mind.

- Nurture and maintain your friendships.

- Choose your partner well, for there is derived a lot of happiness.

- Live more in your heart and less in your head.

- Surround yourself with light everyday!

- You have a right to be happy!

- Get rid of hatred and bitterness, they do you more harm.

- Life is all about energy. Try to feel it around you, through you and in you.

- Distinguish the positive from the negative.

- There are no coincidences and no accidents in life. Everything big and small is for a reason. Pay careful attention.

- Enjoy the beauty of this Earth all around you.

- There are those things in life that can never be recaptured: the spoken word, time passed and opportunities.

- Do one thing at a time and do it well.

- There are two dominant energies in life, love and fear. Love overcomes all. Stay out of fear. There is nothing to fear, it only brings chaos

- Meditate at least thirty minutes a day.

- Learn to enjoy times of rest.

And have a great journey.
Much love,
Ton Pascal

“If all my love affairs died, even if hurting, I could rest in peace, but I would go insane losing all my friends.” Vinícius de Moraes

Ton Pascal is a self-thought, self-help advocate, and author.
“Being responsible for your thoughts and actions is what I call spirituality. My goal is to help as many people as possible to stop living on the periphery of life. Your thoughts and dreams will provide for you a rich, meaningful and abundant life; this is the Law of Attraction at work. It will enable you to create the map of your life’s journey. It is not just being alive that makes life worth living, but the depth and sense you bring to your life.” http://bit.ly/7H6FAi

• Live more in your heart and less in your head.
    • ~ Create magic moments for your family, friends and yourself.
      love this 1 . 24 hours a day… so much love in us to demonstrate for ourselves and others.Be Love I hear it saying
    • ~
      Learn to say “no”, but do so with kindness and caring.
      I’m not sure what has happened to the lost art of saying what you feel And saying it with kindness. I love this one!
    • ~
      - Don’t be afraid of saying, “I don’t know” or “I am sorry” huge!!!! Love this one!!!

• - Look into the eyes of people. I feel this saying -see and look into each others hearts.
    • ~
      - Learn to enjoy times of rest. Amen to this! Love my rest(:
    • ~
      - Love your body. It knows what you think. From your emotions spring health or illness. from your emotions, what you think and your loving daily routines (:
  • 9/2017~(note to self:great thread from 2016... looking forward to checking it out again this year...)
  • (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content