login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼Inverse Paranoia☼ Oh So Great To Be Alive!

►• ☼This thread is still being edited to be a bit more reader-friendly. Feel free to post related thoughts, feelings and information

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• ☼►• I am an inverse paranoid. I firmly believe the entire world is out to do me good. Attitude/Possibility/thinking ☼Brian Tracy
fac767d28378a6e0dea858cc272143d0--all-quotes-meditation.jpg
_

• by ☼Say Keng LEE ►•’ “ Inverse paranoid’ is a term originally coined by W Clement Stone, the guy who was often associated with Napoleon Hill.”:http://optimumperformancetechnologies.blogspot.com/2008/01/power-vocabulary-inverse-paranoid.html

According to him, when you adopt the attitude of being an ‘inverse paranoid’, you tend to look at everything that has happened to you as some sort of a conspiracy to help you become more successful.

From his own personal experience, whenever something unexpected occurred, he would respond: “That’s good!”, & moved on to look at the situation to find out exactly “What’s good?”.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• ☼►• Inverse Paranoia
Become An Inverse Paranoid – Life Coach Eric Giglione from The Daily Locker Room 3 min 35 sec
W. Clement Stone was once described as an inverse paranoid. Instead of believing the world was plotting to do him harm, he believed the world was plotting to do him good. Instead of seeing every difficult or challenging event as a negative, he saw them as opportunities that would enrich him, empower him, or advance his causes.

Imagine how much easier it would be to succeed in life if you were constantly expecting the world to support you and bring you opportunities. Successful people do just that. There’s growing research that the ‘vibrations’ of positive expectation attract the experiences successful people believe they’re going to get.

Suddenly, obstacles and negatives are not seen as an example of “Gee, the world hates me,” but rather as chances to grow, change, and succeed. If your company downsizes you out of a job, the chances are good that you’ll find your dream job. If you develop cancer, the possibility exists, that in the process of reorganizing your life, you’ll create a more healthy balance and re-discover what’s important to you.

Think about it; was there a time in your life when something terrible happened, yet later revealed itself to be a blessing in disguise? Become an inverse paranoid and you’ll live your very best life Eric Giglione

• Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve! ☼Andrew Carnegie
      article
      Carnegie had embraced the thought that with a little bit of endeavor even the common man could easily unlock the key to the secret of personal success – he considered that achieving personal success was quite simple and required primarily loads of common sense

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• ☼►• The most expensive piece of real estate is the six inches between your right and left ear. It’s what you create in that area that determines your wealth. We are only really limited by our mind. Dolf de Roos

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• ☼►• I prefer the folly of enthusiasm to the wisdom of indifference. ☼Oscar Wilde

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• ☼►• For myself I am an optimist – it does not seem to be much use being anything else. ☼Sir Winston Churchill

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• ☼►• The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. ☼William James
Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. ☼William James
The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes. ☼William James
The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. ☼William James
pursuit-of-happiness
goodtherapy.org/famous-psychologists

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      & 20 more plus (:
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      1. Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many. Not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. – ☼Charles Dickens
      3. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. -☼Robert Louis Stevenson
      4. The measure of mental health is the disposition to find good everywhere. – ☼Ralph Waldo Emerson
      5. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. -☼ Albert Einstein
      6. The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. – ☼Winston Churchill
      8. We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world. – ☼Gautama Buddha
      9. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – ☼Hellen Keller
      10. I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else. – ☼Winston Churchill
      11. The point of living, and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come. – ☼Peter Ustinov
      12. My sun sets to rise again. -☼Robert Browning
      13. I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship. – ☼Louisa May Alcott
      14. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. – ☼Oscar Wilde
      15. The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose. – ☼Kahlil Gibran
      16. Between the optimist and the pessimist, the difference is droll. The optimist sees the doughnut; the pessimist the hole! – ☼Oscar Wilde
      17. Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces,I would still plant my apple tree. – ☼Martin Luther
      18. All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible. – ☼Orison Swett Marden
      19. They can because they think they can. -☼Virgil
      20. Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve! -☼Andrew Carnegie
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      3 things which close the heart- criticism, indifference and pessimism.

To put the world in right order,
we must first put the nation in order;
to put the nation in order,
we must first put the family in order;
to put the family in order,
we must first cultivate our personal
life; we must first set our hearts right .
~ Confucius

Energize Your Heart Energize Your MarriageSmart Marriages-great Presentation PDF The Institute for Applied Meditation, Inc
Daniel McMannis, M.Ed & Jana Staton, PhD, LCP

http://www.smartmarriages.com/uploaded/handout.718-HeartRhythm.09.pdf

While this came from a pdf for marriage, looks like they are good for all(:
3 Things which close the heart from above pdf:
 Criticism: is seeing something in your partner
you don’t like. It comes from not seeing deeply
enough.
 Pessimism: is a dis-ease of the heart, a kind of
exhaustion when the heart’s energy has leaked
out.
 Indifference: is a disconnection between you
and your partner. You are withdrawn and
unaware of the connection between hearts

►•The world of achievement has always belonged to the optimist. J. Harold Wilkins

►•Make a game of finding something positive in every situation.Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you interpret events to yourself.
►•Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
►•Dream big dreams!Imagine that you have no limitations and then decide what’s right before you decide what’s possible.
►•Attitude and personality are as important as experienced and ability.Choose wisely.
►•Your attitude is an expression of your values,beliefs and expectations.
►•Imagine no limitations; decide what is right and desirable before you decide what is possible.

☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►☼►
The kind of Assumptions ☼ Beliefs ☼ Conclusions I love….
Inverse Paranoidwritten by by Matt Hutter “:http://matthutter.com/2007/01/30/why-you-should-become-an-inverse-paranoid/

■She is a person of faith. Scientific research has determined that the higher level of faith in God or a Higher Being, the lower the stress level for that person. Being a person of faith does not prevent bad things from happening to you, it merely give you the strength to handle whatever comes your way. Whether you have a good, bad or neutral day your spritual arsenal keeps you at the top of your game at all times.
■She is an optimist. This is not a person with rose-colored glasses who lives in a pie-in-the-sky fantasy world. This is a person who views life as getting better and better each day. Someone who encounters problems and fears like the rest of us, but tackles them head-on as an opportunity to reach out of his comfort zone and slowly move towards his maximum potential. This person spends little or no time worrying about things he can’t change. He is confident and optimistic things will work out for the best. He believes worrying only has two possible outcomes – both bad. First, if you were wrong about your worry and it never materializes you wasted time and energy worrying about nothing. Second, if the bad thing does materialize could you have prevented it? Was it out of your control? If so, it will happen regardless of whether you worried about it. So, don’t waste time worrying.
■She has intelligent ignorance. The world is filled with stories of people who were too ignorant to know they should fail. In all probability this person should have failed but did not. In reality, it’s not an ignorance they have, but an intelligence that most of us do not possess

►• Attitude (9min 28 seconds) -Makes All of The Difference☼Zig Ziglar

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

►• ☼This thread is still being constructed/edited. Feel free to post related thoughts, feelings and information

I Am the

If Inverse Paranoid means that the world is out to do me good, then I gladly join the Inverse Paranoid Club. Where do I get my membership card?

I feel that I live in a fantasy world build out of all my beliefs and thoughts about the world and other people, in pretty much the same way as everybody else is living in their own versions of the world.

It is such a pity that we are never taught, that we create our own version of the world. As a result, a lot of people live in a very bleak, dark, pessimistic, or even downright paranoid version of a world, without even knowing they created much of it themselves, and worse yet, that they can actually change it.

I am not saying that I already did all the patch up work on my version of reality, and I am not sure that it will ever get done. I will be glad if I am able to recreate and refurbish the broad strokes, and beautify these to my version of excellence.

Concerning expecting “bad” things to happen, I agree with Mara. We manifest “bad” things, given that we put enough, and constant, effort and negative emotion into our lives, same as we would have to put positive emotions and effort to create “good” things.

Matt

sorry.i prefere to face lifes reality and do something about it.not just closing my eyes and hoping it goes away.

In response to Tarot I believe the kind of optimism referred to on this thread simply says to look at things with perspective that doesn’t induce levels of emotion that do not allow for the best in a situation.

If you had a bill you had trouble paying…would you focus on the stress of not being able to pay it? Would you focus on believing 1 way or another the most manageable solution is in the midst, and of course do the footwork. There is good stress and bad stress…and if we (1)live in the state of OMG!, and not the(2) > hmmm let me see how the best can be without overly taxing & create ones own inner peace-mode…that help is on the way…the universe …the God of your understanding… will be advantageous to circumstances)…..wouldn’t the latter be more emotionally creative, helpful and inviting?

I Am the

This is called Pro-noid (as opposed to Para-noid) by Paul McKenna – the belief that everybody is secretly out to help you :D

In response to edduff’s post:
Hello edduff(: Are you saying Paul McKenna renamed inverse paranoid as pro-noid?

I Am the

Exactly :)

In response to edduff’s post: Thanks …like that pro-noid(:

•  

An elderly Cherokee Native American was teaching his grandchildren about life. . . He said to them, “A fight is going on inside me, it is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One wolf is evil—he is fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, competition, superiority, and ego. The other is good –he is joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith. This same fight is going on inside you, and inside every other person, too.” They thought about it for a minute and then one child asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?” The Elder simply replied, “The one you feed.”

thread originally created in 2012. Would like to bring its focus to the surface. Though will revise the intro post to be more reader friendly(:

•  

I Am the

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content