Posted on 12/04/2012.
Everyday I will:
1. I will thank God for waking me
2. I will say a prayer of thanks & Blessings for others
3. I will aise my armes in praise
4. I will do 50 to 100 crunches
5. I will do 50 to 100 squates
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
Posted on 11/05/2012.
Beautiful Sarah! Are things working out for you?
Posted on 01/07/2012. Last edited on 02/07/2012.
I do take this step this afternoon to commit to oneself a life filled with:
1. I will think about my relationship with my child – what all I want to do
with my baby from the moment my baby is in this world
2. Spend ten mins everyday before sleeping reading my list of positive
affirmations about birthing and life in general
3. I have to get back to being in contact with oneself at the end of the
4. I will get back to prayers every night and morning- the two minute
prayer to GOD
Posted on 03/07/2012.
In response to sarahsmile48’s post:
In response to mokshtansdip’s post:
1) Nurturing meaningful long distant relationships in important ways
2) I commit to a renewal of my prayer-time & planning (daily) with my spouse & alone
3) I commit to doing some form of exercise even on days I work…(doesn’t have to be more than 30 minutes on days I work)...and can be divided in 2 15 minute periods on days I work.
4) I commit to reading/studying/writing current spiritual material 3x a week.
5) I commit to eating more leafy green vegetables, and 5 small meals daily
6) I commit to creating a plan that looks at life 5 and 10 years from now
7) I commit to being more specific with my plans as I grow further into my routines.
I like this thread! (:
Posted on 30/07/2012.
Thanks sarahsmile ,
every day I will commit to :
living in the present
tidying/decluttering at least one thing .
Love and peace ,Flowergirl
Posted on 31/07/2012.
while I was looking through a pile of old jeans ( going to make patchwork bo/ho bags ) I found an old journal where I had started writing out affirmations daily .
As I was reading them I felt that same calm / optimistic feeling that I felt when I wrote them about 2 years ago .
I’m adding to my daily commitment list to copy out one or more affirmation .
love and peace Flowergirl
Sign Up then Log In to Post A Reply