Posted on 09/03/2012.
I certainly enjoyed reading these books and would love for others to share their list of books they to enjoyed so that I can expand my knowledge.
01) What To Say When You Talk To Your Self
02) A, B, C’s Of Success
03) Hill, Napoleon – Think and Grow Rich
04) Lynn Grabhorn – Excuse me, your life is waiting
05) Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success
Kind of a tough question.
(01) A New Earth, by Tolle (Really helped me change my thinking.)
(02) How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Carnegie (First book of that kind that I ever read and still one of the best.)
(03) Man’s Search for Meaning, by Frankl (Nazi concentration camps and the importance of meaning in peoples lives.)
(04) Economics in One Lesson, by Hazlitt (A book that dispels a lot of bad economic myths floating around out there.)
(05) The Law, by Bastiat (Should be required reading for everyone on the planet, especially by those in Washington.)
And, of course, anything by Tolkien, lol!
Posted on 10/03/2012. Last edited on 11/03/2012.
The secret is amazing… and super coach 10 secrets to transform anyone’s life :)
Posted on 06/06/2012.
1-my own journel
2-lord of the rings
4-think and grow rich
5-how to win friends and influence people
Posted on 10/06/2012.
1.the picture of dorian gray.oscar wilde
2.dr jekll and mr hyde.robert lewis stevenson.
3.alices adventures in wonderland.lewis carrol.
5.gullivers travels.j swift